2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:47:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12
Author Topic: 2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread  (Read 20047 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: December 13, 2017, 10:40:34 PM »

Statement by Greg Abbott

Rubio's statements in response to Amash in Houston show yet again that he is a liar and that he only wants to win. He will cook up any fact to derail his opponents. Well, let me tell you this, Mr. President. The American people see where the truth is. And that's with Amash. That's what matters at the polling stations, Rubio, not baseless attacks.
Goldeneye
Rookie
« Reply #176 on: December 13, 2017, 10:45:57 PM »

Tim Kaine's Campaign Schedule Summary

From August 1 to August 5 2019, Tim Kaine spent his time in his Senate duties in Washington D.C. From August 6 to August 12 2019, he campaigned in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Texas, Illinois, Alabama and Minnesota, focusing on gun control, Wall Street reform, green energy, on smart power when it comes to foreign policy and on explaining why he is the best qualified to defend progressive values as the Democratic presidential nominee.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #177 on: December 13, 2017, 11:02:59 PM »
« Edited: December 13, 2017, 11:15:09 PM by Jaguar4life »

Vice President Pearcy's schedule recap

Stephen Pearcy visited SpaceX and talked about the future of the mission into Space and possible Moon colonies by 2030.

Pearcy also went on the campaign trail defending free enterprise and  gun rights and attacked Greg Abbott by saying he jumped the shark and that he needs to stay on the sidelines and be quiet.

Pearcy called out Congressman Amash by saying he was disappointed and thought he was a better man than this.

The Vice President called out Ben Shapiro by saying he has no idea what he was doing.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #178 on: December 13, 2017, 11:12:49 PM »
« Edited: December 16, 2017, 02:56:07 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's rally in response to Greg Abbott's statements in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

By claiming that my uncontestable statements are baseless, Governor Abbott has proven himself to be so disconnected from reality and willing to create any false lying slanderous and dishonest accusation in an effort to keep our party divided and hand a victory for the Democrats. No wonder that people around the country, including in his home state of Texas call him Lyin' Greg. That's why people didn't believe in him, that's why I was leading him in his own home state of Texas by double digits before he dropped out. People didn't want him. Even his own Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick endorsed me over Abbott. Because when you can't defend your own record or your candidate's record, you try to create false accusations against your rival and that's exactly what Governor Abbott is doing. As Donald Trump has said, « Governor Abbott holds the Bible high, he puts it down and then he lies. »

Let me tell you this, Governor, if there's a challenge from you to the incumbent President of your own party while this President delivered strong conservative leadership and strong foreign policy that increased America's national security through a stronger military and reinforced borders, you are achieving the objectives of the Democrats who are trying to make the government bigger, to increase taxes on hard working families, to weaken our military and our security measures, which will make terrorism stronger and America less safe. And no Governor, I'm not campaigning for myself. I'm campaigning for the American people. I'm campaigning to make sure the American people wins like they won throughout the last year through the biggest tax cuts in history, through the repeal of Obamacare, through the reinforcement of our borders and through stronger counter-terrorism that helped us to get Abu Bakr al-Baghadi. That's why my campaign slogan is « America First ». So this is wrong and irresponsible, Governor, to belittle our nation.

So my friends, we need to stay united and win this election for America and the entire people in order to pursue the continuation of this New American Century through free enterprise, small government, strong families and strong military and strength that will get us to peace.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants « USA! »]
R/H
« Reply #179 on: December 13, 2017, 11:39:12 PM »
« Edited: December 14, 2017, 12:44:01 AM by R/H »

With Abbott's withdrawal, President Rubio's path to his party's nomination has been reinforced even though he doesn't take anything for granted, which is why he still gives efforts throughout the early states. The entrance of Ben Shapiro in the Republican race seems to be attracting attention.

On the Democratic side, the recent withdrawals of Jason Kander and Dennis Kucinich from the race made it easier for one of the remaining candidates (Sherrod Brown, Tim Kaine, Tulsi Gabbard, Kamala Harris and Tammy Baldwin) to have a chance to clinch their party's nomination before their national convention that will be held from July 27-30 2020.

Endorsements for Marco Rubio Sad Barry Goldwater Jr., John Cornyn, Susana Martinez, Mitt Romney, George H. W. Bush, Tea Party Express, Rand Paul, The Heritage Foundation, Marcus Luttrell, Rick Snyder, Rob Portman, Matt Bevin, Mike Lee, Mary Fallin, The Family Leader, James Lankford, Richard Shelby, Bill Haslam, Bob Corker, Chris Sununu and Tom Cotton

Endorsements for Justin Amash: Andrew Napolitano, Former governor Gary Johnson, Peter Thiel and Former Governor Bill Weld

Endorsements for Sherrod Brown:Tammy Duckworth, Amy Klobuchar and Beto O'Rourke.

Endorsements for Tim Kaine:Bob Menendez, Phil Bredesen, Bob Casey Jr.

Endorsements for Tammy Baldwin: Tom Harkin, Colorado Governor Jared Polis, Mark Dayton, Debbie Stabenow, EMILY's List, Justice Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America, Democracy for America, MoveOn.org, Americans for Democratic Acti

Endorsements for Kamala Harris:Kristen Gillibrand

Republican Primary Polling:

Nationwide Republican Primary Poll:
Marco Rubio: 76%
Ben Shapiro: 7%
Justin Amash: 5%
David Duke: 2%

Iowa Caucuses :
Marco Rubio: 75%
Justin Amash: 11%
Ben Shapiro: 5%
David Duke: 1%

New Hampshire Primary Sad
Marco Rubio: 72%   
Justin Amash: 13%
Ben Shapiro: 4%
David Duke: <1%

South Carolina Primary Sad
Ben Shapiro: 6%
David Duke: 5%
Justin Amash: 1%

Nevada Caucuses Sad
Marco Rubio: 79%
Justin Amash: 6%

California:
Marco Rubio: 84%
Justin Amash: 4%

Virginia:
Marco Rubio: 74 %
Ben Shapiro: 9%
David Duke: 3%

Illinois:
Marco Rubio: 72 %
Justin Amash: 6%
Ben Shapiro: 4%

Minnesota:
Marco Rubio: 70 %
Justin Amash: 8%
Ben Shapiro: 5%

Georgia:
Marco Rubio: 71%
Ben Shapiro: 6%
David Duke: 4%
Justin Amash: 3%

Texas:
Marco Rubio: 66 %
Ben Shapiro: 8%
David Duke: 5%

Alabama:
Marco Rubio: 70%
Ben Shapiro: 9%
David Duke: 3%
Justin Amash: 2%

Colorado:
Justin Amash: 9%

Tennessee:
Marco Rubio: 71%
Ben Shapiro: 8%
Justin Amash: 3%
David Duke: 2%

Democratic Primary Polling:

Nationwide Democratic Primary Poll:
Sherrod Brown: 20%
Tammy Baldwin: 18%
Kamala Harris: 15%
Tim Kaine: 15%
Tulsi Gabbard: 11%

Iowa Caucuses :
Sherrod Brown: 23%
Tammy Baldwin: 19%
Kamala Harris: 16%
Tim Kaine: 11%
Tulsi Gabbard: 10%

New Hampshire Primary Sad
Tammy Baldwin: 21%
Sherrod Brown: 17%
Kamala Harris: 14%
Tulsi Gabbard: 13%

Nevada Caucuses Sad
Kamala Harris: 19%
Tammy Baldwin: 15%
Tulsi Gabbard: 12%
Tim Kaine: 10%

South Carolina Primary Sad
Sherrod Brown: 19%
Kamala Harris: 19%
Tim Kaine: 14%
Tammy Baldwin: 12%
Tulsi Gabbard: 8%

California:
Kamala Harris: 54%
Tammy Baldwin: 15%
Tim Kaine: 10%
Sherrod Brown: 9%
Tulsi Gabbard: 7%

Virginia:
Tim Kaine: 51%
Sherrod Brown: 10%
Kamala Harris: 10%
Tammy Baldwin: 8%
Tulsi Gabbard: 6%
Jason Kander: 5%
Dennis Kucinich: 1%

Illinois:
Tammy Baldwin: 19%
Tulsi Gabbard: 7%

Minnesota:
Tammy Baldwin: 22%
Sherrod Brown: 15%
Kamala Harris: 13%
Tulsi Gabbard: 8%
Tim Kaine: 7%

Georgia:
Tim Kaine: 17%
Sherrod Brown: 14%
Tammy Baldwin: 7%
Tulsi Gabbard: 5%

Texas:
Tim Kaine: 21%
Kamala Harris: 17%
Tammy Baldwin: 7%   

Alabama:
Tim Kaine: 19%
Kamala Harris: 17%
Sherrod Brown: 14%
Tammy Baldwin: 9%   

Colorado:
Sherrod Brown: 16%
Kamala Harris: 12%
Tim Kaine: 9%

Tennessee:
Tim Kaine: 21%
Kamala Harris: 13%
Jason Kander: 2%
Dennis Kucinich: 1%

Breaking News

Putin orders withdrawal of Russian troops in visit to Syrian base
After Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's death, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria during a visit to the war-torn country on Monday, declaring victory against ISIS. As a result, any risk of nuclear war against the United States is prevented.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/11/middleeast/putin-russia-syria-withdrawal/index.html

The race for the Democratic nomination has narrowed

With the recent withdrawals of Jason Kander and Dennis Kucinich from the race for the Democratic nomination, this race has narrowed, making it easier for one of the remaining candidates (Sherrod Brown, Tim Kaine, Tulsi Gabbard, Kamala Harris and Tammy Baldwin) to have a chance to clinch their party's nomination before their national convention that will be held from July 27-30 2020, thus making it less likely for their party to have a brokered convention.

Other updates

President Rubio's job approval rating : 49 % approve, 46 % disapprove

Next Round: August 13-August 26, 2019
Will end on Dec. 18, at 10:00 PM EST or 11:00 PM EST
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #180 on: December 13, 2017, 11:45:41 PM »

Yeah, I know I asked for a few as well...
R/H
« Reply #181 on: December 14, 2017, 12:15:51 AM »

It's done. I was just working on it.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #182 on: December 14, 2017, 02:43:55 AM »

Ben Shapiro Economic Policy and Energy PolicySpeech in Des Moines, Iowa on August 18th (Attendance: 7500)

"Hello, Des Moines. I am feeling fantastic today. Really, really fantastic. Reason why is I just saw the polls in this great state. Before I talk about my economic Policy, can we all just appreciate each other? Because of you and other voters like you across the Nation, I'm at 7% in the polls. Now let's get into Economic Policy.

Who here has heard of Voodoo Economics? Ok, you, over there, what is Voodoo Economics?"Ben leans forward to listen to person defining Voodoo Economics " You are 100% correct Ma'am. For Anyone who didn't hear her, she said Voodoo Economics is basically what Ronald Regan used to improve the economy in the 80s. I hope to use a modified version of it to help keep the Economy simulated past the projected 2023 collapse. Of course, I'll stick to my promise. It'll be in the King's English and be no longer than 3 pages, so you, the American people, can read the law and actually like it if you wanted to.

I have another thing to go on another policy idea of me. Energy. Right now, we have a mix of Green and Natural energy. There not be oil and coal jobs in this state, but across the country, there have been some jobs lost to Green energy, which is a false savior. Reason, I can bring up Germany when they completely went to Green energy. They had so much because no one used so they had to sell them at Negative, yes, Negative, prices. Can we all think about that. What the hell is a negative price. That's the road we're going towards if we continue to subsidize Green energy more than Natural energy. Do you want that?" crowd continuously chants "No!" For a minute before quieting down for Ben to continue speaking

"I think I have my answer. Honestly, which should we subsidize more: A energy that has given us thousands of jobs and has stayed in Positive prices or an energy source that has dropped to Negative prices and has proven to end jobs, not give them? I leave the answer to you, Iowa! May God bless you, May God bless this great state, and may God bless The United States of America!!! Good Night!" Cheers continue as Shapiro walks off stage, chants of "Shapiro!" and "USA!" Being the two cheers most heard.

Been Shapiro Schedule for next 3 days

AUGUST 19TH

Rally in Portsmouth, NH
Meeting the college voters in Manchester, NH
Meeting the voters in Des Moines, IA
Energy PolicySpeech in Lexington, KY
Economic Policy Speech in Nashville, TN
Foreign Policy Speech in Montgomery, AL
Immigration Policy Speech in Yorktown, VA
Meeting the College Voters in Norfolk, VA
Having a meal with the citizens of Concord, NH
Barnstorming in Knoxville, TN

AUGUST 20TH
Meeting college voters in Des Moines, IA
Meeting the voters in Birmingham, AL
Rally in Memphis, TN
Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA
Economic Policy Speech in Richmond, VA
Energy Policy Speech in Nashville, TN
Energy Policy Speech in Davenport, IA
Barnstorming in Mobile, AL
Barnstorming in Roanoke, VA
Interview on Sean Hannity show
Immigration Policy Speech in Knoxville, TN
Have a meal with the citizens of Nashville, TN

BEN SHAPIRO SLAMS DAVID DUKE ON SEAN HANNITY SHOW on August 20th (Audience: 967,456)

"... before you go, may I ask you one question, Mr. Shapiro? Recently, David Duke has been gaining in the polls of several states. What do you think of his potential as a serious Candidate for the Republican Nomination?"

" Shapiro laughs for a solid 20 seconds I must be imagining things, cause no one would seriously think that. By God, you're serious. Listen,. David Duke is the candidate that once upon a time made a majority in the South. That time is gone now. America has changed. David Duke never was and never will be a serious Candidate for the Republican Nomination. He's a fraud who knows he's going to lose big and is as worth as much seriousness as a puppy pawing at your leg. It's there and it wants attention but if you ignore it enough, it'll eventually go away. I'm also not scared of losing supporters because of what I just said as I will never appeal to the majority of his supporters simply because I'm a Jew."

"Thank you for being on the show, Ben."

"It was an Honor being on it, Sean. Have a good day." Ben leaves

AUGUST 21ST
Meet with college voters of Yorktown, VA
Meet the college voters of Montgomery, AL
Meet the voters of Chattanooga, TN
Meet the voters of Cedar Rapids, IA
Economic Policy Speech in Concord, NH
Foreign Policy Speech in Richmond, VA
Have a meal with citizens of Atlanta, GA
Barnstorming in Augusta, GA
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #183 on: December 14, 2017, 05:10:36 PM »

OOC: Should something like Net Neutrality be included in the next news update? It might make sense, considering it might be able to knock the popular Rubio down a few pegs and make the game more fun
R/H
« Reply #184 on: December 14, 2017, 05:39:43 PM »

OOC: Should something like Net Neutrality be included in the next news update? It might make sense, considering it might be able to knock the popular Rubio down a few pegs and make the game more fun

As you saw in the most recent news, I said that the Democrats are now less likely to have a brokered convention and to be divided for so long, which gives them a fair chance for this election. But if this is about making it fair for you, I will make more research for it.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #185 on: December 14, 2017, 05:42:29 PM »

As you saw in the most recent news, I said that the Democrats are now less likely to have a brokered convention and to be divided for so long, which gives them a fair chance for this election. But if this is about making it fair for you, I will make more research for it.

Just read up on what happened today with Ajit Pai and the FCC vote to repeal net neutrality. You can say that Rubio's support of a repeal of Net Neutrality has hit him badly in terms of popularity, thus giving other repubs a fighting chance for a while.
R/H
« Reply #186 on: December 14, 2017, 05:44:11 PM »

Just for your information, according to the Green Papers website, there will be 2522 Republican delegates so a Republican candidate will need to win at least 1262 delegates to clinch his party's nomination.

https://www.thegreenpapers.com/P20/R-Alloc.phtml

On the Democratic side, there will be 4483 Democratic delegates so a Democratic candidate will need to win at least 2242 delegates to clinch his party's nomination.

https://www.thegreenpapers.com/P20/D-Alloc.phtml
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #187 on: December 14, 2017, 06:44:55 PM »

In an effort to be displayed the pragmatist, yet brave one in the race, I run an ad about my record and how I can

Every state plus DC and the 6 territories

"Brave":

Narrator: As an Attorney General and a senator, Kamala Harris has been someone who got things done.

Narrator: As attorney general, she sued big oil and demanded they respect royalties and hazardous waste laws

Narrator: She took down Wall Street and got 20 billion dollars for her home state, and is now pledging to take only small money donations, unlike some of her opponents.

Narrator: She filibustered to try and block the pipeline

Narrator: And now she wants to be a brave president, And you can help her by voting for her

Narrator: So when the time comes, the best choice is clear.

Harris: I am Kamala Harris, and I approve this message.
R/H
« Reply #188 on: December 14, 2017, 08:50:31 PM »

Just for your information, according to the Green Papers website, there will be 2522 Republican delegates so a Republican candidate will need to win at least 1262 delegates to clinch his party's nomination.

https://www.thegreenpapers.com/P20/R-Alloc.phtml

On the Democratic side, there will be 4483 Democratic delegates so a Democratic candidate will need to win at least 2242 delegates to clinch his party's nomination.

https://www.thegreenpapers.com/P20/D-Alloc.phtml

When will the first republican debate be?

Let's say something like September 9 2019 while the first Democratic debate wil be held on September 2.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #189 on: December 15, 2017, 08:06:56 AM »

Ben Shaprio Ad: A Better America

Under Marco Rubio, America failed to Recognize Jerusalem as the capital for our best Ally in the Middle East, Israel. This has been Bad for relations between our two countries relations.

In 2022, America is projected to go into another recession, due to Rubio's so called "tax cuts". The tax cuts will only benefit the majority of big businesses but not the ordinary citizen.

Rubio also allowed cable and other businesses monopolies remain unregulated, leading to corruption and everything else being rampant in the economy. Despite this, no new laws have been passed under Rubio to stop this.

Finally, under Rubio, the mix between Fossil Fuels and Green Energy will eventually lead to more and more jobs being lost as Green Energy begins to take over, leading unemployment to skyrocket. Do you want this for the American people?

Or do you want a better america? One without monopolies? one without Frosty relations with Israel? One with Unemployment staying down for good? One with the Economy doing better than ever? Vote Ben Shapiro for the Republican Nomination for President. Ben Shapiro: Not a Politician, America's savior.

I'm Ben Shapiro and I endorse this Message
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #190 on: December 15, 2017, 08:37:43 AM »

Ben Shapiro Rally in Denver Colorado on August 22nd (Attendance: 4500)

"Hello Denver. I can't believe the recent polls from this state. 7% of you all believe in me here. To say I never expected that would be a lie. In truth, I expected to be rejected by most of you on account of my heritage. But now I know that isn't the case. Now, on to business. I'm sure you remember the promises that Rubio made. All those "We'll keep the economy from falling; We'll make sure unemployment stays at record lows." After doing the research for yourself, do you think that Rubio was a great choice now? All that will happen is a greater recession in 3 years, maybe 4 if we're lucky, more jobs being lost to green energy, and continued frosty relations with Israel. There is still time to fix this however. In order to do so, you must support me. I will work for you. I am not a politician. I will make every law able to be read by every American so they can actually know what it's about. Colorado, vote Ben Shapiro for the Republican Nomination for President! Thank you and God Bless you all!" Shapiro leaves stage as cheers erupt around it.

Ben Shapiro Schedule for next 4 days

AUGUST 23RD

Cookout with Voters in Miami, FL
Meeting with College Voters in Reno, Nevada
Meeting with Voters in Sacramento, California
Barnstorming in Des Moines, Iowa
Barnstorming in Concord, New Hampshire
Foreign Policy Speech in Yorktown, VA
Immigration Policy Speech in las Vegas, Nevada

AUGUST 24TH
Have a meal with the citizens of Houston, Texas
Meet with the Voters of Dallas, Texas
Immigration Policy Speech in Houston, Texas
Rally in Memphis, TN
Economic Policy Speech in Chicago, Illinois
Foreign Policy Speech in Los Angeles, California
2nd Amendment Rights speech in Columbia, South Carolina
Rally in Charlottesville, VA

AUGUST 25TH
Meeting the College Voters of Dallas, Texas
Rally in Pell City, AL
Meeting the voters of Columbia, SC
Economic Policy Speech in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Barnstorming in Waterloo, Iowa
Barnstorming in Merrimack, NH
Meet the college Voters of Knoxville, TN

Ben Shapiro meets the College Voters of Reno, Nevada on August 23rd

"Nice to meet you sir. I hope you do well on your exams."

"Thank you, Mr. Shapiro."

"Remember to support me in the debates, Ma'am!"

"America will be better under you than Rubio, Ben!"

"You Want me to wear this ranch hat? But we aren't in ranching country. Aw, what the hell." Puts on hat "Altogether, let's scream"

"YEEHAW!"

Meet with the college voters continues for a few more minutes with Shapiro shaking hands and accepting objects from the voters with a smile on his face before he has to leave to continue to campaign, the crowd of supporters cheering for him.

AUGUST 26TH
Meet the Voters of Miami, FL
Meet the Voters of Atlanta, GA
Rally in Savannah, GA
Rally in Columbia, SC
Economic Policy Speech in Bloomington, MN
Immigration Policy Speech in Las Vegas, NV
Barnstorming in Ankeny, IA
Pro-Police speech in St. Louis, MO
Meet the voters in Birmingham, AL
Energy Policy Speech in Denver, CO
Meet the College voters in Petersburg, VA
Have a meal with the citizens of Pittsburg, PA
Rally in Norfolk, VA

YaBB God
United States

« Reply #191 on: December 16, 2017, 01:49:07 PM »

OOC: Anyone else going to post or have they gotten their fill of posts for this round?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #192 on: December 16, 2017, 02:06:29 PM »

OOC: Anyone else going to post or have they gotten their fill of posts for this round?

OOC: I'll have Brown's schedule up tonight or tomorrow.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #193 on: December 16, 2017, 02:10:33 PM »

OOC: I'll have Brown's schedule up tonight or tomorrow.

OOC: Alright. I usually just make everything on the fly for Ben
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #194 on: December 16, 2017, 09:53:29 PM »

Marco Rubio 2020 : America First
Schedule from August 13-August 26 2019, Part 1

August 13
-Presidential duties in Washington D.C.

-President Rubio announces in a speech at the White House that the US is now the first nation to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and will relocate its embassy there from Tel Aviv.

August 14

-In an effort to grow the economy, President Rubio signs an executive order to use a part of the revenues from oil drilling, instead of taxpayers' money like the Democrats would do, into the development of renewable energies.

-President Rubio meets with Indian President Ram Nath Kovind at the White House where they discuss issues like economic ties, trade, democracy, human rights, freedom of religion, counter-terrorism and where they agreed on a new strategy to fight and defeat radical Islamic terrorism in Afghanistan.

August 15

-President Rubio holds a press conference at the White House where he announced a new strategy for the War in Afghanistan. He announced a proposal aimed at reducing the U.S. aid to Pakistan from 800 million dollars a year to 100 million dollars in economic and military aid and sales of military equipment due to Pakistan's sponsoring of terrorist groups in the region and also due to Pakistan's decision to arrest Shakil Afridi who made a great contribution in assisting U.S. efforts to find and kill Osama Bin Laden in 2011. President Rubio's measure has the objective of encouraging India to play a larger role in the War in Afghanistan by sending military ground troops in Afghanistan to fight terrorism (including ISIS, Al Qaida and the Taliban). As a result, the combination of the military strengths of the world's first military power (the United States) and of the 4th one (India) would definitely give the upper hand to the NATO allies and drastically accelerate radical Islamic terrorism's total defeat in Afghanistan and in the neighboring regions without needing to send additional troops in Afghanistan (which will allow us to accomplish our objectives in Afghanistan while saving hundreds of billions of dollars), thus ensuring peace and stability there. The President of the United States stated that the U.S. aid to Pakistan would rise again only if Pakistan accepts to stop sponsoring terrorist groups, to fully side with the United States and to bring full cooperation with full Pakistani cooperation with the United States in the War on Terror as well as broader counterterrorism efforts in the region. So President Rubio calls on the Congress to approve the Path to Victory and Peace Act that includes his plan for Afghanistan. The Senate vote will be scheduled on August 19 while the House vote (should it pass the Senate) will be set on August 26.

August 16

-President Rubio meets with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at the White House where they discussed issues like economic and trade ties between the two nations, energy, democracy and counter-terrorism.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #195 on: December 16, 2017, 10:10:56 PM »

August 14th: Ben Shapiro comments on Rubio recognizing that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel in New York City, NY (Attendance: 9500)

"Rubio only did this after I mentioned the 1995 Jerusalem Embassy act. He only did this because he knew that this would keep him popular with the jewish community in the United States. Rubio. Can I ask why you never did this before the primaries? He doesn't really care about Israel. He just wants your support. Had I not even run and talked about it, he never would've enacted it. So I ask you, my fellow Jews: Will you Take Rubio's pandering or will you rebel against him? Cheers shouting "Rubio the Panderer" and "Shapiro for America's David!" erupting as Shapiro leaves the stage to continue campaigning
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #196 on: December 16, 2017, 11:37:08 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2017, 12:19:29 AM by UWS »

Schedule from August 13-August 26 2019, Part 2

August 17
-Flight to Colorado Springs, Colorado
-Meet with voters in Colorado Springs, Colorado
-Energy policy speech in Colorado Springs, Colorado
-Immigration policy speech in Colorado Springs, Colorado
-Foreign policy speech in Colorado Springs, Colorado
-Meet with voters in Boulder, Colorado
-Meet with college voters at the University of Colorado Boulder in Boulder, Colorado in an effort to attract young voters
-Rally with voters in Boulder, Colorado Sad

Ben Shapiro doesn't seem to know anything about the economy. Let me remind you, that my administration's tax cuts benefited every single American, including the middle class, and for all businesses, including small businesses, and that's why the economy is getting faster and stronger, that's why the unemployment rate is going down. And recently, we brought integrity back to our financial system by allowing the Congress to audit the Federal Reserve because the people deserves the right to know who the bank gives money to. And we abolished Dodd-Frank in order to make sure small banks can recover and keep loaning money to small businesses, thus getting small businesses working again and creating jobs. Mr. Shapiro claims to be a fiscal conservative. Well that is simply not true. He wants to rise our nation's corporate tax rate from 20 % to 24 %, which will increase the size of government, make America a harder place to do business, kill American jobs and move American jobs and businesses overseas.

[Crowd boos]

That is exactly the last thing America needs. Mr. Shapiro doesn't know that the best way to grow the economy is to make America the best place in the world to do business. That's exactly what we did by reducing our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 %. That's also how we made our trade deals fair for American workers and how we increased America's competitiveness in the world economy. Mr. Shapiro's plan is a job-killer. He has never run a business and he has never been a member of a committee specialized in economics and businesses. He can't be trusted to handle the economy. When it comes to energy, Mr. Shapiro claims that my energy plan will cost jobs. Once again, this is not true. We ended the War on Coal, thus bringing American coal mining jobs back home, promoted clean coal technologies, doubled the number of permits and licenses on federal lands, encouraged oil production and drilling, approved the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, of the Dakota Access pipeline and of the Alaska-Texas pipeline, thus boosting job creation and accelerating our path to energy independence. Instead of using taxpayers' money to develop renewable energies like the Democrats are suggesting we will do so by using a part of the revenues from oil drilling, which will allow taxpayers to keep their money and allow us to develop renewable energies and to encourage further job creation while ensuring a clean environment.

So the choice for this race is untested leadership and risky ideas or proven leadership that is and will keep growing the economy and bring America to full-employment through the promotion of free market and free enterprise.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

-Meet with voters in Alma, Colorado
-Gun rights policy speech in Alma, Colorado
-Meet with voters in Cedaredge, Colorado
-Meet with voters in Florence, Colorado

August 18
-Flight to New York City, New York
-Meet with voters in New York City, New York
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Fort Hamilton in New York City, New York
-Immigration policy speech in New York City, New York
-Economic policy speech at the Port of New York City in New York City, New York
-Speech at the Statue of Liberty in New York City, New York
-Fundraising event in New York City, New York
-Rally with voters at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York where 21 000 people attended the event Sad

So, Mr. Shapiro falsely claims that I don't care about Israel. This an outright lie and this is a calumny that is none other than an attempt at character assassination and he knows that very well. I strongly care about Israel like I always did. I demonstrated it over and over again. Throughout the last 3 years, we stood with Israel by abolishing Obama's Iran nuclear deal that was handing money to Iran who would have used this money to build nuclear weapons aimed at destroying Israel and America. We sanctioned any nation around the world that is sponsoring terrorism, including Venezuela that we put on the list of state sponsors of terrorism due to the Maduro regime's support to the Hezbollah, a radical Islamic terrorist group that is none other than one of Israel's sworn enemies. And let me remind you, Mr. Shapiro that in 2017, in the first year of my first term, we withdrew our nation from UNESCO because of anti-Israel bias there. And we recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital. So this irresponsible and shameful to create false accusations in order to get votes. The moreover that Mr. Shapiro does not have the foreign policy experience to defend Israel and America against our common enemies. A President must be ready to be Commander-in-Chief on Day One. Mr. Shapiro will be on the job training if he's elected while I demonstrated my readiness to be President on Day One by taking the right decisions, including when it comes to foreign policy and Israel. That's why I'm asking for your vote because if you do, we will keep standing with Israel, we will get to a non-nuclear Iran and we will defeat global terrorism, including the Hezbollah and Hamas and we will get to peace through strength.

Thank you. God bless you all. God bless the Jewish community, God bless Israel and God bless America.

[Crowd loudly cheers and applauds]

August 19
-Flight to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
-Build campaign infrastructure in Pennsylvania
-Meet with voters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Economic policy speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Manufacturing policy speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Allentown, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Coal policy speech in Allentown, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Trade policy speech in Allentown, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Foreign policy speech in Allentown, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Energy policy speech in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Fiscal conservatism policy speech in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Gun rights policy speech in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Lock Haven, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters at Lock Haven University in Lock Haven, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey in an effort to attract young voters
-Free enterprise policy speech in Lock Haven, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Infrastructure policy speech in Lock Haven, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Erie, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Agriculture policy speech in Erie, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Engineering policy speech in Erie, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-National security policy speech in Erie, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2017, 05:47:01 AM »

Baldwin 2020: Restoring America

August 13-26, 2019

August 13
-Fly to Iowa
-Rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Rally in Des Moines, Iowa
-Barnstorm in Black Hawk County, Iowa
-Barnstorm in Dubuque County, Iowa

August 14
-Rally in Iowa City, Iowa

You must be logged in to read this quote.
-Rally in Council Bluffs, Iowa
-Town Hall in Davenport, Iowa
-Town Hall in Nvada, Iowa
-Policy Speech in Sioux City, Iowa 'Healthcare for All's

August 15
-Fly to New Hampshire
-Barnstorm in Belknap County, New Hampshire
-Barnstorm Carroll County, New Hampshire
-Rally in Keene, New Hampshire
-Rally in Lancaster, New Hampshire

August 16
-Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire

-Town Hall in North Haverhill, New Hampshire
-Town Hall in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Barnstorm in Merrimack County, New Hampshire
-Fly to Nevada

August 17
-Town Hall in Carson City, Nevada
-Barnstorm in Douglas County, Nevada
-Barnstorm in Elko County, Nevada
-Rally in Las Vegas, Nevada
-Town Hall in Reno, Nevada

August 18
-Barnstorm in Lyon County, Nevada
-Barnstorm in Nye County, Nevada
-Town Hall in Minden, Nevada
-Town Hall in Fallon, Nevada
-Fly to Colorado

August 19
-Rally in Denver, Colorado with Governor Jared Polis

-Organise volunteers in Colorado
-Build ground game in Colorado
-Build campaign committee in Colorado
-Fly to California

August 20
-Prepare for bus tour across California

August 21-26
-Bus tour across California. Focus on meeting with LGBT, minority and millennial voters.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #198 on: December 17, 2017, 09:32:12 AM »
« Edited: December 17, 2017, 02:53:58 PM by UWS »

Schedule from August 13-August 26 2019, Part 3

August 20
-Flight to Gresham, Oregon
-Build campaign infrastructure Oregon
-Meet with voters in Gresham, Oregon
-Meet with voters in Portland, Oregon
-Manufacturing policy speech at ESCO Corporation headquarters in Portland, Oregon
-Economic policy speech at the Port of Portland in Portland, Oregon
-Town hall meeting with voters at the Oregon Symphony in Portland, Oregon
-Rally with voters at Moda Center in Portland, Oregon
-Foreign policy speech in Portland, Oregon
-Meet with voters in Salem, Oregon
-Trade policy speech in Salem, Oregon
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Salem, Oregon
-Health care policy speech at Oregon State Hospital (the primary filming location for the 1975 film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest) in Salem, Oregon
-Fundraising event at the Mark O. Hatfield Library in Salem, Oregon
-Meet with college voters at Willamette University in Salem, Oregon in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Eugene, Oregon
-Immigration reform policy speech in Eugene, Oregon
-Rally with voters at Hayward Field in Eugene, Oregon
-Speech at the Hult Center for the Performing Arts in Eugene, Oregon

August 21
-Flight to Cleveland, Ohio
-Build campaign infrastructure in Ohio
-Meet with voters in Cleveland, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Manufacturing policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Trade policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Foreign policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Immigration policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Rally with voters at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Meet with voters in Lorain, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Infrastructure policy speech in Lorain, Ohio with Rob Portman Sad

There's no doubt that infrastructure development is good for business and for the economy in general. But we need to develop our infrastructures in a fiscally responsible way in order to make sure the infrastructures that will be built won't be new bridges to nowhere. That's why we need to encourage public-private partnerships in order to fund transportation projects just like Governor Kasich did. Because most of the jobs are created in the private sector which explains why America must remain the best place in the world to do business. So by encouraging partnserships between the U.S. Department of Transportation and private sector companies specialized in infrastructure, transportation and engineering, we will put in place a great infrastructure project across the nation that will develop our infrastructures, thus facilitating economic and commercial activities across the country, encouraging our future business owners to choose America as the place to start their business, facilitating the implementation of new businesses here in America, encouraging innovation and engineering and boosting job creation. This will be a bridge to the future.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

-Meet with voters in Akron, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Coal policy speech in Akron, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Small government policy speech in Akron, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Free enterprise policy speech in Akron, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Meet with voters in Toledo, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Energy policy speech in Toledo, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Health care policy speech in Toledo, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Meet with voters in Dayton, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Dayton, Ohio
-Tax policy speech in Dayton, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Cincinnati, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Manufacturing policy speech in Cincinnati, Ohio with Rob Portman
-Agriculture policy speech in Cincinnati, Ohio with Rob Portman
-National security policy speech in Cincinnati, Ohio with Rob Portman

August 22
-Flight to Birmingham, Alabama
-Build campaign infrastructure in Alabama
-Meet with voters in Birmingham, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Economic policy speech in Birmingham, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Birmingham, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Birmingham, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Foreign policy speech in Birmingham, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Meet with college voters at the University of Alabama at Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama in an effort to attract young voters
-Town hall meeting with voters at the Alabama Theatre in Birmingham, Alabama
-Meet with voters in Montgomery, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Manufaturing policy speech at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama headquarters in Montgomery, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Fundraising event at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival in Montgomery, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Gun rights policy speech in Montgomery, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Meet with voters in Mobile, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Austal USA headquarters in Mobile, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Constitution policy speech in Mobile, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Health care policy speech in Mobile, Alabama with Jeff Sessions
-Free enterprise policy speech at Airbus Mobile Engineering Center in Mobile, Alabama
-Trade policy speech at the Port of Mobile in Mobile, Alabama
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #199 on: December 17, 2017, 04:15:18 PM »

Schedule for Sherrod Brown-Primary Colors, part one

August 13-16 2019

Attend Iowa State Fair, Des Moines, Iowa (Seriously, don't ask how many deep fried Oreo's/Twinkies/etc. Brown's eaten the past two turns)

August 17, 2019

Meet Voters in Hiram, Georgia

Meet Voters in Braswell, Georgia

Meet Voters in Aragon, Georgia

Meet Voters in Rockmart, Georgia

August 18, 2019

Meet Voters in Fairfax, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Allendale, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Bamberg, South Carolina

Speech at Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center, Orangeburg South Carolina

Despite electing America's first Black President eleven years ago, America's record on race is not good. We have black youth being shot by cops in the streets for the color of their skin. As President I will change this. My Justice Department will vigorously prosecute police shootings, and will remove the term "justified shooting" from the police lexicon. There are after all, other ways to take down armed criminals, like Tasers, and Mace.

August 19, 2016

Meet Voters in Lynchburg, Tennessee

Speech in Tullahoma, Tennessee

President Rubio chose to move our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem for political expediency, thus risking the first full scale war between Israel and her neighbors since 1973. While I agree that Jerusalem is the capital of a Jewish state, it makes no sense to inflame over a dozen governments in the region and risk tearing up peace agreements with Jordan and Egypt. 

Meet Voters in New Hope, Alabama

August 20-23

Senate Duties, Washington D.C

August 24, 2019

Meet Voters in Selma, Texas

Meet Voters in Santa Clara, Texas

Meet Voters in Selma, Texas

Meet Voters in Garden Ridge, Texas

August 25, 2019

Poker fundraiser at Hawaiian Gardens Casino, Hawaiian Gardens, California

August 26, 2016

Meet Voters in Villa Park, California