2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:54:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Author Topic: 2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread  (Read 20154 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2017, 10:19:54 PM »

Schedule will be up soon, I'm just pretty busy right now.
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix
E: -2.39, S: -5.30

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2017, 10:45:20 AM »
« Edited: December 02, 2017, 12:11:02 PM by The Govanah Jake »

Offical Statement - The Gabbard Campaign shall be releasing there campaign schedule for the next week later today

7/15 - Campaign launch at Honolulu, Hawaii
       - (Later in the day) smaller rally in Kapolei

7/16

- Fly's to Iowa.
- Official Campaign rally at Ceder Rapids
-  Official Campaign stop in Iowa City
- Meet and greet in Davensport

7/17

- Economic tax plan speech in Iowa City
- Rally at Dubuque
- Barnstorming of several Northwestern Iowan countys
- Agricultural speech in Waterloo

7/18

- Morning rally in Iowa City. Focus on Rubio failed foreign policy
- Organization of a "Iowa for Gabbard" support group in Cedar Rapids
- Organization of Supporters in Ceder Rapids
- Mass Internet campaign in Iowa from Ceder Rapids headquarters.

7/19

- Flys in Nevada
- Rally in Concord

7/20

-Rally in Derry
-Rally in Hanover
- Support for Universal Healthcare speech in Exeter

7/21

- Rally in Merrimack
- Organization of "New Hampshire for Gabbard" ground game
- Mass internet campaign in the state.
- Anti-Rubio speech in Lebanon

7/22

- Organizing of Volunteers based in Manchester, New Hampshire
- End of Day, Economic speech in Concord.
DFL

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2017, 06:07:57 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 04:59:41 PM by DFL »

EDWARDS 2020: ONE FOR ALL
Edwards 2020 Campaign Schedule for July 15 - 22
July 15
-Establish national campaign HQ in Baton Rouge, advise staff to begin local outreach for volunteers and staff as well as coordination with HQs that will be established hereafter
-Form national campaign committee
-Fly to South Carolina
-Meet with voters in rural Orangeburg, Bamberg, Dorchester, and Calhoun counties
You must be logged in to read this quote.
-Visit Columbia to meet with leaders of the South Carolina Democratic Party
-While in Columbia, establish the South Carolina HQ of the Edwards 2020 campaign
-Eat, shower, sleep. Stay healthy. (rinse and repeat daily)

July 16
-Drive to Clemson University, stopping and meeting voters in towns along the way
-Hold rally at Clemson, talk to students
-Drive to Greenville, work at starting up local campaign infrastructure
-Fly to New Hampshire (via Boston)
-Town hall in Nashua at a local restaurant

July 17
-Drive from Nashua to Keene, stopping and meeting with rural and small town voters along the way with an emphasis on the opioid epidemic
-Town hall in Keene
-Drive to Concord, NH. Once there, work on establishing a New Hampshire HQ
-Head down to Manchester and hold a town hall
-Fly out of Boston
-Land in Des Moines

IOWA FOCUS: Education and health policy
July 18
-Work on establishing an Iowa HQ
-Hold town halls in Des Moines, West Des Moines
-Drive to Ames, IA, visit towns along the way and talk to voters
-Hold event at Iowa State University, meet and greet with students
-Eat a dinner of corn and pork products. Also soy.

July 19
-Interview with New York Times
-Drive to Waterloo, IA, barnstorming along the way
-Hold town hall in Waterloo that night

July 20
-Drive down to Cedar Rapids
-Town hall in Cedar Rapids
-Fly to Las Vegas, Nevada

NEVADA FOCUS: Immigration
July 21
-Work on establishing Nevada HQ in Las Vegas, building ties with local leaders
-Hold town halls in Paradise, Henderson, Spring Valley

July 22
-Drive from Las Vegas to Tonopah, stopping and visiting with voters in towns along the way

The Edwards campaign will be releasing its official campaign staff list shortly.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2017, 11:30:21 AM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 01:34:22 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio 2020 : America First
Schedule from July 15-July 22 2019, Part 1

July 15
-Presidential duties in Washington D.C.

-President Rubio issues an executive order to abolish sales tax on manufacturing equipment in an effort to boost America's manufacturing industry.

-In order to grow the economy and help boosting job creation, President Rubio calls on the Congress to approve the construction of the Texas-Alaska pipeline that would transport oil from the Alaska North Slope to Texas. Economists analysed that this project will create over 125 000 new jobs. President Rubio courts the 29 House Democrats who supported and approved the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline. The vote in the House of Representatives will be set on July 22 while the vote in the Senate will be set on July 29.

July 16

-In an effort to combat the effects of the stock market crisis, President Rubio issues an executive order that allows the Congress to audit the Federal Reserve, which allow the American people to know who the bank gives money to. This executive order also abolishes the Ex-Im Bank in order to fight cronyism and to prohibit such a conduit for taxpayer-subsidized corporate welfare from allowing federal government bureaucrats to pick winners and losers in the marketplace. And finally, this executive order also includes the repeal of Dodd-Frank, a measure that will abolish regulations that made big banks bigger, that will help small banks to recover and that will get small businesses growing again to create jobs and hire people since Dodd-Frank's repeal will allow the 40 % of small and mid-size banks that were crushed by Dodd-Frank to be restored and to restart loaning money to small businesses, thus ensuring small businesses' competiveness.

July 17
-Flight to Des Moines, Iowa
-Build campaign infrastructure in Iowa
-Meet with voters in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Economic policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Free enterprise policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Sioux City, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Sioux City, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Abortion policy speech in Sioux City, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Council Bluffs, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Agriculture policy speech in Council Bluffs, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Fundraising event in Council Bluffs, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Carter Lake, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Rally with voters in Carter Lake, Iowa for a speech in response to Tammy Baldwin's accusations :

So, Senator Baldwin falsely claims that we abandoned Iowa's farmers.

[Crowd boos]

What she said today is pure fantasy and she knows it. Here's what we did for America's agricultural industry since I became President : we cut taxes for businesses, including tractor and seed companies, to help them to innovate and to manufacture more tractors and seeds, which boosted job creation, improved agricultural technologies, ensured Iowa's and America's subsistence, reduced the food prices through the reduction of inflation and reduced Americans' dependence on food stamps, which reinforced their purchasing power and give them more access to food. We never gave up our farmers and we never will.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

Meanwhile, Senator Baldwin voted for $5 trillion in higher taxes and she voted 5 times to raise taxes in her home state of Wisconsin, supported higher income taxes, sales taxes and energy taxes for all the American people, including for farmers, especially farmers here in Iowa. In her tax agenda, the harder you work, the more Washington takes money from you. Just like all the other Democratic presidential candidates, Senator Baldwin seeks to stand in the way of more jobs and higher wages, which will, unlike what she claims, undermine America's agricultural industry, kill agricultural jobs, rise inflation, increase the cost of buying agricultural products, thus hurting agricultural businesses and decreasing their competitiveness.

[Crowd boos]

Thanks to our policies, our agricultural industry is heading in the right direction and will keep doing so thanks to the hard work of our farmers. That's why we will keep fighting for them, including under my second term.

July 18
-Meet with voters in North English, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Meet with voters in Indianola, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Gun rights policy speech in Indianola, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Meet with voters in Davenport, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Energy policy speech in Davenport, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Foreign policy speech in Davenport, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Meet with voters in Bettendorf, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Health care policy speech in Bettendorf, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Meet with voters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Manufacturing policy speech at Rockwell Collins headquarters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Rally with voters at Veterans Memorial Stadium in Cedar Rapids, Iowa where President Rubio enumerates all the accomplishments during his first term such as tax cuts, reduction of government's size, repeal of Obamacare, end of the War on Coal, acceleration of America's path to energy independence through multiplied oil drilling and production and strong foreign policy that contributed to ISIS' decline and to a safer America.

July 19
-Flight to Franklin, New Hampshire
-Build campaign infrastructure in New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Franklin, New Hampshire
-Infrastructure policy speech in Franklin, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Concord, New Hampshire
-Tax policy speech in Concord, New Hampshire
-Small government policy speech in Concord, New Hampshire
-Foreign policy speech at Veterans Monument in Concord, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Goffstown, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters at Saint Anselm College in Goffstown, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Free market policy speech in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Trade policy speech in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Wall Street reform policy speech in Nashua, New Hampshire
-School choice policy speech at Rivier University in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters at Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Economic policy speech at Boston Air Route Traffic Control Center in Nashua, New Hampshire
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2017, 11:42:32 AM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 04:07:14 PM by UWS »

Schedule from July 15-July 22 2019, Part 2

July 20
-Flight to Corpus Christi, Texas
-Build campaign infrastructure in Texas
-Meet with voters in Corpus Christi, Texas
-Energy policy speech in Corpus Christi, Texas where President Rubio reminds voters of the accomplishments of his administration in terms of energy such as the end of the War on Coal, the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, the Dakota Access pipeline and the TransAmerica pipeline and calls for the approval of the construction of the proposed Alaska-Texas pipeline.
-Trade policy speech at Port of Corpus Christi in Corpus Christi, Texas
-Meet with voters in San Antonio, Texas
-Foreign policy speech at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas
-Health care policy speech in San Antonio, Texas
-Economic policy speech in San Antonio, Texas
-Rally with voters at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas
-Meet with voters in Austin, Texas
-Abortion policy speech in Austin, Texas
-Gun rights policy speech in Austin, Texas
-Border security policy speech in Austin, Texas
-Trade policy speech in Austin, Texas
-Meet with voters in Houston, Texas
-Rally with voters at the NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas :

As you all know, Greg Abbott has started his campaign by telling lies about my agenda and my accomplishments. He's been proven to be an opportunist ready to say or do anything to win votes, including lies.

He lied by claiming that I failed to repeal Obamacare. Well, let me tell you Governor, you're absolutely dead wrong. During the first year of my first term, we managed to repeal and replace Obamacare thanks to Vice-President Pearcy's tie-breaking vote that gave us 51 YEA votes against 50 NAY votes. So we freed the American people from this burden that imposed taxes and regulations on Americans in order to bailout health insurance companies, which has diminished their access to health care for 7 years. On the other hand, Governor Abbott has broken his promise to bar state government from setting up an Obamacare marketplace/exchange.

[Crowd boos]

Governor Abbott claimed that we failed to secure our borders. This is just another lie. During my presidency, we reinforced our borders by expanding border fences, including here in Texas, by adding ICE enforcement, by hiring 20 000 new border agents, by establishing a E-verify as well as a mandatory entry/exit tracking system in order to bring illegal immigration under control and background checks on Syrian refugees. We brought illegal immigration under control so time for immigration reform for the sake of legal immigrants is now. My immigration policy does not support amnesty because it includes that immigrants will pay fines. If you pay fines, it is not amnesty. Under my immigration policy, immigrants will not get ahead of anybody else, but back of the line. They will eventually become citizens, so long as they could read English, write English and speak English. So this is not amnesty. My administration has accomplished this pledge of securing our borders and to keep America safe.

When it comes of failing to secure our borders, I think Governor Abbott knows a lot about it since during his time as Governor, precisely from 2014 to 2016, he has reduced the number of U.S. border patrol agents from 2631 to 2240 in El Paso, from 1598 to 1439 in Del Rio and from 1804 to 1670 in Laredo. As a result, crime rate in Texas has drastically increased with a rise of the number of violent crimes from 109 711 to 121 042 from 2014 to 2016, a rise of the number of murders from 1317 to 1478 during the same period of time, a rise of the number of rapes from 8400 to 9858 and a rise of the number of robberies from 31 021 to 33 317. And even after ISIS orchestrated its first terrorist attack on the U.S. soil in Garland, Texas, on May 3 2015, Governor Abbott kept reducing the number of U.S. border patrol agents in Texas, which diminished security.

[Crowd boos]

He has failed the people of Texas just like he failed to secure our borders. So if you want someone who has demonstrated real and strong leadership on border security, I think you can forget about him.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants Lyin' Greg! Lyin' Greg! Lyin' Greg!]

Governor Abbott said that I did not change a bit of Barack Obama's foreign policy and that we did not get the upper hand with the North Korean threat. This is totally false and he knows that very well. Unlike Barack Obama who decreased our defense budget, lowered our military at its lowest size since World War I and demonstrated his weak leadership that gave us stronger terrorist threat, I increased the FBI's counter-terrorism budget as well as our defense budget, which helped us to reinforce and modernize our military and to ensure our troops' readiness. We built stronger alliances, we are tracking and striking terrorists wherever they are, we killed several ISIS leaders, we took on ISIS' oil refineries and we freed all of the territory that ISIS once controlled in Syria and Iraq. We reinforced our military presence on the Pacific as well as our regional alliances, we increased sanctions against North Korea and on international firms that were funding North Korea's nuclear program and we established an anti-missile shield aimed at taking down any North Korean nuclear missile launched against us and our allies. That's how we're going to defeat that threat without any war, even though we will not take the military option off the table. So unlike Governor Abbott claimed, we are taking the upper hand against North Korea. Governor Abbott does not have the national security experience, knowledge and background to do so.

When it comes to keeping promises and standing for conservative principles, I have no lectures to receive from Governor Abbott who has promised to defend the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States, but decided to leave constitutional carry off his agenda during his call for a special session of conservative reforms on June 2017.

[Crowd boos]

Meanwhile, my administration has succeeded in defending the Second Amendment and the right for self defense and in fighting crimes by abolishing my predecessor's unconstitutional gun laws and by allowing the Attorney General to block the transfer of weapons to suspected terrorists and suspected criminals. Governor Abbott has also promised to cut property taxes because Texas' property tax rates are among the highest all across the country, but his property tax reform plan fell short at the Texas House of Representatives, and thus his state's property taxes are still high, which is taking much more money from you and making it difficult for Texas taxpayers and hard-working workers to raise their families and to live the American Dream. Governor Abbott also broke his promise to limit legislators who are lawyers from making money from lawsuit referrals.

[Crowd boos]

So my friends, the choice in this campaign is failed leadership and record of broken promises or proven leadership and record of accomplishments that defended our prosperity, our security and our values. And I'm ready to make much more accomplishments in my second term. So I ask you, my friends, to give me that mandate.

Thank you. God bless you all. God bless Texas and God bless the United States of America.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]

-Meet with college voters at the University of Houston in Houston, Texas in an effort to attract young voters
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Houston, Texas
-Coal policy speech in Houston, Texas

July 21
-Flight to Columbus, Ohio
-Build campaign infrastructure in Ohio
-Meet with voters in Columbus, Ohio
-Economic policy speech at Worthington Industries headquarters in Columbus, Ohio :

From the beginning of that year, the economy is slowing down. And you know why? Because the Democrats in the Congress, including your fellow Ohioan Senator Sherrod Brown, did whatever it takes to block our pro-growth policies. They decided to form a do-nothing Congress by putting partisanship ahead of the needs of the American people. They are not working for you, they are working for themselves. The Democrats running for president want to take us backwards through more big government, more taxes and regulations on small businesses and on all the people, including the middle class, deeper dependence on foreign energy, weaker competitiveness in the world economy and heavier fiscal burden for businesses and small businesses. We can't afford that. If we want to get things done and to grow this economy and create jobs for the American people, we have to put our differences aside and work together for the sake of our people, of our economy and our prosperity. Luckily, help is on the way. With the approval of the construction of the Alaska-Texas pipeline, we're going to accelerate our path to energy independence and we'll invest a part of revenues from oil drilling in the development of renewable energies such as wind, solar, nuclear and hydroelectric energies. Thanks to the abolition of Dodd-Frank, we're going to help small banks to recover and to get small businesses growing again. With the abolition of the sales tax on manufacturing equipment, we're going to boost our manufacturing industry, thus making our trade deals much fairer for our workers across the nation, including here in Ohio.

So folks, let's get the job done for the sake of your jobs, of your future and of the American Dream.

[Crowd loudly cheers and applauds]

-Health care policy speech at OSU Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio
-Meet with voters at the Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio in an effort to attract young voters
-Fundraising event at Columbus Museum of Art in Columbus, Ohio
-Rally with voters at Mapfre Stadium in Columbus, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Mansfield, Ohio
-Manufacturing policy speech at AK Steel Mansfield Works production facility in Mansfield, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Akron, Ohio
-Gun rights policy speech in Akron, Ohio
-Coal policy speech in Akron, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Cleveland, Ohio
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio
-Trade policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio
-Immigration policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2017, 11:45:16 AM »

Schedule from July 15-July 22 2019, Part 3

July 22
-Meet with voters in Lorrain, Ohio
-Tax policy speech in Lorrain, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Toledo, Ohio
-Free enterprise policy speech at Jeep headquarters in Toledo, Ohio
-Energy policy speech at First Solar plant in Toledo, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Dayton, Ohio
-Foreign policy speech at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio
-Meet with voters at the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio in an effort to attract young voters
-Tax reform policy speech in Dayton, Ohio
-Small government policy speech in Dayton, Ohio
-Flight to Greenville, South Carolina
-Build campaign infrastructure in South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Greenville, South Carolina
-Economic policy at the Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research in Greenville, South Carolina
-Veteran policy speech in Greenville, South Carolina
-Town hall meeting with voters at the Peace Center in Greenville, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Rock Hill, South Carolina
-National security policy speech in Rock Hill, South Carolina
-Abortion policy speech in Rock Hill, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Columbia, South Carolina
-Foreign policy speech at Fort Jackson in Columbia, South Carolina
-Fundraising event at the Palmetto Building in Columbia, South Carolina
-Gun rights policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Charleston, South Carolina
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at the Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina in Charleston, South Carolina :

Since I came in office, we made strong progress in the fight against radical Islamic terrorism. We increased our security measures and our defense budget, which reinforced our military, we expanded our alliances and we sent all the necessary military arsenal and troops in Syria and Iraq to fight ISIS. We took on ISIS' oil refineries and armed the right groups in the Middle East through background checks on Syrian rebels. As a result, we freed all of the territory ISIS once occupied in Syria and Iraq. Our victory against ISIS and against international terrorism is imminent. There is still work to do and we can't accomplish that work with the failed foreign policy promoted by the Democrats who are among the Democratic presidential field. This weak foreign policy agenda is also promoted by my rivals Congressman Justin Amash and Mr. David Duke. Their foreign policy agenda includes cuts in the defense budget and in our security measures and interruption of our troops' duty even through our task to defeat ISIS is not completed yet, which will give us the exact same consequences that killed Americans in San Bernardino and in Orlando. We need to defend our freedom, our values and our security and that's what we are doing since 3 years.

Together, we're going to keep working with our allies and we're going to defeat global terrorism. Victory against terrorism is required for restoring peace, stability and freedom. As long as I'm President of the United States, we will have the upper hand against terrorists, Iran will never get a nuclear weapon. Instead, they will use their nuclear energy to grow their economy, not to develop ballistic missiles. That's how we're going to accomplish our path to peace through strength.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless America.

-Flight to Washington D.C.
Goldeneye
Rookie
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2017, 11:55:31 AM »
« Edited: December 08, 2017, 10:25:22 AM by Goldeneye »

Tim Kaine 2020 : Opportunity for All
Schedule from July 15-22, Part 1

July 15
-Organize national campaign committee

July 16
-Flight to Columbia, South Carolina
-Build campaign infrastructure in South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Columbia, South Carolina
-Veteran policy speech at Fort Jackson in Columbia, South Carolina
-Fundraising event at the Columbia Museum of Art in Columbia, South Carolina
-Education policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina
-Barnstorm in Lexington County, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Orangeburg, South Carolina
-Manufacturing policy speech in Orangeburg, South Carolina
-Anti-poverty policy speech in Orangeburg, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in North Charleston, South Carolina
-Minimum wage policy speech in North Charleston, South Carolina where Kaine pledges to raise the minimum wage to 15 $/hour
-Economic policy speech in North Charleston

July 17
-Meet with voters in Isle of Palms, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Charleston, South Carolina
-Gun control policy speech at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina :

As you know, I'm Senator of Virginia, the state where the Unite the Right rally, a far-right rally, has occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia on August 2017 when far-right militants protested the decision of Charlottesville City Council to order removal of Confederate monuments and memorials from public spaces. And then, a group of anti-protesters bravely confronted them and one them has cowardly been killed by vehicle-ramming attack orchestrated by these far-right protesters. While I commend President Rubio for condemning such a terrible event and such hate expressed by these adepts of Jason Kessler, there is still work to do to make this society totally fair for the entire African American community.

Right here, at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, we saw, 4 years ago, a mass shooting orchestrated by supremacist Dylan Roof who killed 9 African-Americans. This country deserves better than anger, hate and racism. I'm not campaigning to repeal the Second Amendment and to take away your guns. I just don't want you to be shot by someone who shouldn't have a gun in the first place. If there was stronger restrictions on access to firearms, we could have avoided such disasters like the one that occurred here in Charleston in 2015 because Dylan Roof would not have had access to guns. So when I'm president, we will establish stricter gun control in order to make sure we will avoid such massive shootings, including shootings committed for racial purposes. That way, every American of all origins will feel safe again in a society that will be fair again for them.

Thank you. God bless South Carolina and God bless the United States of America.

July 18
-Flight to Des Moines, Iowa
-Build campaign infrastructure in Iowa
-Meet with voters in Des Moines, Iowa
-Economic policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa
-Foreign policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa
-Agriculture policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa in an effort to attract farmers and rural voters :

Like my friend Senator Baldwin has said, Iowa is America's granary. In this campaign, the American people, including the people of Iowa deserves to know who is the best qualified to fight for our workers and for our farmers and to grow America's agricultural industry.

My friend, Senator Sherrod Brown has failed time and time again to stand for our farmers and rural people. In 1995, when he was Congressman, he voted against the Appropriations bill FY96 Agriculture bill that appropriated $53.04 billion to the Department of Agriculture, the Food and Drug Administration, and rural economic and community development programs for fiscal year 1996, provided $7.42 billion for agricultural programs, provided $34.17 billion for domestic food programs, including $27.6 billion to the Food Stamp program and $6.08 for nutrition programs for women and children, provided $4.24 billion to the Rural Housing and Community Development Service, provided $2.72 billion for conservation programs, including $1.86 billion for the Consolidated Farm Service Agency and provided $963.14 million to the Food and Drug Administration for salaries, buildings and facilities, and rental payments.

[Crowd boos]

Sherrod Brown also opposed the 2000 Agriculture Appropriations bill that appropriated $69 billion for Agriculture, rural development, and Food and Drug Administration. And he voted against the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 that increased direct and mandatory farm program by $73.5 billion and provided $1.1 billion to build, expand, and sustain foreign markets for US agricultural products. So he failed to support our farmers and our country's agricultural industry.

[Crowd boos]

Unlike Sherrod Brown, I will not let our farmers down. I will not let you down. As president, I will increase agricultural subsidies, including for our agricultural companies, which will make it easier for them to manufacture, to produce, to ensure their expansion, to reinforce their ability to provide food for all Iowans and for all Americans and to create jobs. That way, your living conditions will be improved through a better access to food and through the creation of good-paying jobs. That's why I'm asking for your vote and I hope you're ready to follow me in this campaign.

Thank you God bless our farmers, God bless Iowa and God bless America.

-Meet with voters in Ankeny, Iowa
-Social security policy speech in Ankeny, Iowa
-Tax policy speech in Ankeny, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Ankeny, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Ames, Iowa
-Agriculture policy speech in Ames, Iowa
-Manufacturing policy speech in Ames, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Iowa City, Iowa
-Meet with college voters at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa
-Health care policy speech at Mercy Hospital in Iowa City, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Coralville, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Davenport, Iowa
-Green energy policy speech in Davenport, Iowa
-Infrastructure policy speech in Davenport, Iowa

July 19
-Meet with voters in Eldridge, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Fair trade policy speech in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Town hall meeting with voters at the Paramount Theatre in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Fundraising event at Theatre Cedar Rapids in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Environmental policy speech in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Rally with voters at Veterans Memorial Stadium in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Northwood, Iowa   
-Barnstorm in the Winnebago County, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Sioux City, Iowa
-Agriculture policy speech in Sioux City, Iowa
-Manufacturing policy speech in Sioux City, Iowa
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2017, 05:48:09 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 06:15:57 PM by YPestis25 »

Kander For Us
July 15th-July 22nd

July 15th
-Meet with voters in Davenport, IA.
-Meet with voters in Cedar Rapids, IA.
-Speech in Iowa City, IA.

July 16th

-Attend opening of Iowa Campaign HQ in Des Moines, and launch first round of canvassers.
-Hold forum at Drake University.
-Meet with voters in Urbandale, IA.
-Speech in Des Moines about voting rights.

July 17th
-Attend first canvass launch in Mason City, IA office.
-Take part in canvassing out of the Mason City, IA.
-Meet with voters in Spencer, IA.
-Speech in Sioux City, IA.

July 18th
-Attend opening of campaign office in Council Bluffs, IA, and help launch canvassers.
-Meet voters in Council Bluffs, IA.
-Meet voters in Shenandoah, IA.
-Meet voters in Red Oak, IA.
-Meet voters in West Des Moines, IA.

July 19th
-Attend opening of campaign office in Davenport, IA.
-Meet voters in Davenport, IA.
-Meet voters in Bettendorf, IA.
-Meet voters in Muscatine, IA.

July 20th

-Fly to New Hampshire.
-Attend opening of New Hampshire HQ in Manchester, NH, and help launch the first round of canvassers.
-Meet voters in Dover, NH.
-Speech in Concord, NH.

July 21st
-Attend fundraiser in Boston, MA.
-Fly to New York, NY.
-Attend fundraiser in New York, NY.
-Fly to Philadelphia, PA.
-Attend Fundraiser in Philadelphia, PA.
Campaign Infrastructure

July 22nd
-Fly to Las Vegas, NV.
-Attend Opening of Nevada HQ, in Las Vegas, NV.
-Meet with Culinary Union members in Las Vegas, NV.
-Attend fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV.

Campaign Infrastructure
National:
Campaign HQ in Kansas City, MO.
-The Kander campaign will invest much of its early, limited funds into a field program. Attention will be paid to persuasion in the early states, and informing voters on Kander’s background and qualities as a candidate.
-The Kander campaign, while taking part in traditional fundraising will also attempt to utilize the Sanders strategy of a large amount of small online donations, and will begin putting together a list of supporters who will become the financial base of the campaign.

Iowa:
State HQ in Des Moines
Field Offices in the following cities:
-Des Moines
-Mason City
-Sioux City
-Council Bluffs
-Davenport
-Iowa City

New Hampshire:
State HQ in Manchester
-Manchester
-Concord
-Nashua

Nevada:
State HQ in Las Vegas
-Las Vegas
-Reno

(I'll likely include the list of offices at the end of each of my turns for my own sanity so I don't lose track of where I've opened offices. These office will also all be done within the campaign's financial constraints, so feel free to stop me NHI if I've gone overboard, and I'll edit)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2017, 06:09:46 PM »

Schedule for Sherrod Brown-Getting off the ground

July 15, 2019
Speech in Winterset, Iowa

President Rubio, and his allies in Congress decided to repeal Obamacare recently. Now, I know that many of us wanted to replace Obamacare with something more universal, but to do the opposite and remove it altogether is malpractice at the highest level and is nothing short of criminal. How many Republican politicians didn't care that millions would lose health insurance, or be denied due to pre-existing conditions. How many Republican politicians didn't care that millions, many of them poor disadvantaged minorities, will die, because they, and their masters at the health insurance companies are chasing the almighty dollar?

Meet Voters in Chariton, Iowa

Meet Voters in Albia, Iowa

Meet Voters in Eddyville, Iowa

Speech in Ottumwa, Iowa

I like Jason Kander, and I think he has great promise, but a failed Senate candidacy doth not a President make. If I were him, I would run for Governor next year against Governor Greitens instead.

July 16, 2019

Meet Voters in Bloomfield, Iowa

Meet Voters in Keosequa, Iowa

Speech in Keokuk, Iowa

Senator Harris faced a tough decision back in 2013, when rich plutocrat banker Steven Mnuchin's OneWest Bank repeatedly broke foreclosure laws, and Harris would've had to prosecute him. Harris decided not to prosecute, and three years later, in 2016, Harris was the only Democrat running for election to receive a donation from Mnuchin. This is a clear example of pay-for play at it's finest, where Harris did Mnuchin a favor in declining to prosecute him, and then, when she ran for the Senate, he donated to her campaign. We don't need that in our President.

Speech in Fort Madison, Iowa

President Rubio ran on renegotiating or getting out of our various trade deals. It's been three years and we haven't successfully renegotiated or left any one of them. As President I will renegotiate deals like NAFTA and CAFTA, and outright leave deals like our deal with Oman, Jordan and Bahrain. In addition, I will not attempt to negotiate, or enter into any new trade agreements, other than the deals we already have.

Meet Voters in Sigourney, Iowa

July 17, 2019

Meet Voters in Bethune, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Mount Croghan, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Cheraw, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Dillon, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Latta, South Carolina

July 18, 2019

Meet Voters in Aynor, South Carolina

Speech at TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Governor Edwards is pro-life, which means he's anti-abortion. That's all fine and good, until you realize that at least 95% of our party supports a woman's right to an abortion. That means he's drastically out of step with what our party supports, and therefore simply cannot be our nominee.

Speech in Franklin, New Hampshire

Senator Kaine attacked me today on my record on agricultural issues. Well, I'll admit I did vote no on each of bills Senator Kaine is referring to, but I believed that there wasn't enough money in each bill. Senator Kaine, you and I both know that there wasn't enough money in any of that legislation.

July 19, 2019

Meet Voters in Chichester, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Northfield, New Hampshire

Senate Duties, Washington D.C

July 20/21, 2016

Senate Duties, Washington D.C

July 22, 2016

Meet Voters in Jacumba Hot Springs, California

Meet Voters in Westmorland, California

Meet Voters in Holtville, California
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2017, 07:16:15 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 07:19:26 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to his Democratic opponents in Kenosha, Wisconsin

Absolutely nothing of what Senator Brown has said is true. He doesn't understand that 20 % of his home state's workforce is represented by trade/transportation/utilities. The right solution to our problems is not to diminish America's competitiveness in the world economy, but to make America the best place in the world to do business. That's why during my presidency we renegotiated our trade deals and we succeeded in finding common grounds by cutting taxes for our manufacturing industry and by reducing our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 %. You seem to have forgot, Senator, that the reason why we were losing jobs is because our corporate tax rate was the highest in the industrialized world while countries like Singapore had the advantage in TPP because they had the lowest corporate tax rate which is 17 % and that's why we reduced ours, which made our trade deals fair for our workers, made America the best place in the world to do business and helped us to bring our jobs back home. And it's strange that Senator Brown attacks me on trade because in 2016, he endorsed Ted Strickland for Senate even though Strickland twice supported giving the Most-Favored-Nation status to China and voted twice against enforcing our trade laws when China cheats while China's cheating policies in the auto parts trade has put over 1.6 million American jobs at risk. That's why my administration adopted tougher policies towards China's cheating trade policies. Senator Brown has not changed. He doesn't understand that Obamacare was overtaxing hard-working Americans in order to bailout health insurance companies, which reduced their purchasing power and their access to healthcare and we reversed that tendency by repealing Obamacare. Here's another reason why Senator Brown has not changed at all : he is still unable to understand the concerns of the working class and hard-working Americans just like he's unable to connect with them and to stand for them. I guess that's why he has failed to deliver his own home state of Ohio to his ticket in 2016 despite being from Ohio. So folks, don't let Senator Brown fool you. He doesn't understand the economy. He's unqualified to lead this country.

When it comes to Jason Kander, he's exagerating about my accomplishments. Because not only we repealed Obamacare but we also cut taxes for all Americans, including the middle class, and for all businesses, including small businesses, which made our economy stronger and helped creating jobs. Thanks to the construction of Keystone XL and of the Dakota Access pipeline and of the TransAmerica pipeline, we brought stronger job creation and accelerated our path to energy independence. And thanks to the reinforcement of our military and our alliances, we managed to recapture all of ISIS' territory in Syria and Iraq and we are close from totally defeating ISIS and international radical Islamic terrorism. And by establishing background checks on Syrian rebels before arming them, we stopped weapons from falling in the hands of terrorists. And Jason Kander has not been able to cite any major accomplishment in his political career. No wonder that he doesn't have the experience to accomplish anything as president. Unlike him, I've been tested over and over again and I demonstrated effective leadership that kept America safe, free and prosperous.

Unlike all the Democratic presidential candidates who are putting their partisanship and their liberal agenda ahead of the interests of the American people, I have put and will always keep putting America first. So let's put America first and we'll get things done by working together no matter our differences, our beliefs and our origins. Only together we can grow this economy, defeat terrorism and defend our Constitution and our values. That's why our country is called the United States of America. United we stand, divided we fall.

Thank you. God bless the United States of America.
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2017, 08:29:08 PM »

Claire McCaskill on Hardball
[quote]Well look, I'm sure Jason is just flattered by all the attention that he's getting right now. And I really do think that it is indicative that he really is a top tier candidate for the Democratic nomination. But more to President Rubio's point. That the President thinks that the Republican repeal of the ACA and tax cuts for the rich are successful shows a major disconnect between the White House and the American people. Jason knows that the American people are suffering. He knows that the solution to that suffering is to not make it more difficult for them to afford quality healthcare, or give tax breaks to the rich. He understands the problems of everyday Americans because he is an everyday American, and that is why I am supporting him for President. And maybe if President Rubio spent more time governing and less time campaigning we wouldn't be in the mess that we're in.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2017, 08:52:55 PM »

Abbott for America
Campaign Schedule
July, 15, 2019 to July, 17, 2019

July 15
Speech in Austin, Texas

Flight from Austin, Texas, to Cedar Rapids, Iowa with a connection in Dallas, Texas
Unplanned meeting with potential voters in Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport

Iowa kickoff speech to packed house in Cedar Rapids, Iowa's U.S. Cellular Center

Meet with campaign staff, set up ground operations in Cedar Rapids and for the rest of Iowa
Have lunch at Betas Restaurant in Cedar Rapids, meet with voters
Event to meet voters and raise funds at Cedar Rapids Public Library

Policy speech on Obamacare at McGrath Amphitheatre in western Cedar Rapids

Meet and greet with voters and talk policy at Westdale Mall in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Meet with voters at the Granger House Museum in Marion, Iowa

Policy speech on defense of monuments related to God in Marion, Iowa in front of the First Presbyterian Church

Attend church service at the First Presbyterian Church in Marion, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters and fundraise at Hiawatha Elementary School in Hiawatha, Iowa

Run television ad "American Dream" for Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, Texas, and Florida
Today, in America, there are people.

People who want to live the American dream.

But, if we continue with President Rubio's current policy, these people won't see this happen.

They won't have a secure nation to keep them and their family safe.

They won't have a society that values morality.

They won't have an opportunity to pursue the American dream.

And, if something doesn't change,
This person will be you.

But something can change.

With Greg Abbott as president, he will remove Obamacare and lower taxes.

He will secure the border, in fact, he already has experience securing the border as Governor of Texas.

He will strengthen our military against foreign threats.

And he will pursue stronger ties with our allies.

He will secure religious freedom for all Americans, not just for a select crowd.

He will make sure every American will receive the same opportunity for success.

If you want an America which will be safer, stronger, and freer, vote Greg Abbott for America.

I'm Greg Abbott, and I approve this message.

Sleep in Hiawatha, Iowa

July 16
Take campaign bus to Iowa City, Iowa

Stop in Swisher, Iowa and make short policy speech on gun control/meet voters
Stop in North Liberty, Iowa and meet voters at the North Liberty Community Center

Speech on gun control in front of the Old Capitol building in Iowa City, Iowa

Have lunch and meet and greet voters at Atlas Restaurant in Iowa City, Iowa
Meet voters at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa
Have fundraising event at Iowa City High School in Iowa City, Iowa
Sleep in Iowa City, Iowa

July 17
Take campaign bus to the Quad Cities, Iowa

Stop in West Liberty, Iowa and meet voters at the West Liberty Raceway
Stop in Blue Grass, Iowa and meet voters at the Blue Grass Community Center

Speech on disability policy at the North Scott Senior High School in Eldridge, Iowa

Meet voters at Saint Ambrose University in Davenport, Iowa
Fundraise at Putnam Museum and Science Center and give a short speech on science policy in Davenport, Iowa
Meet and greet voters at the RiverCenter Convention Center in Davenport, Iowa

Q and A on policy at the Bettendorf City Hall in Bettendorf, Iowa

Sleep in Davenport, Iowa

SUMMARY
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2017, 08:58:44 PM »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

July 15, 2019
-Campaign Announcement in Baton Rogue, Louisiana
-Meet and Greet with Brethren in Aimwell, Louisiana
-Campaign Headquarters Opening in Arcadia, Louisiana
-Rally for White Brethren in Black Neighborhoods of Shreveport
Brethren, this is our land provided to us by our Lord Jesus Christ. We must take back our land from the migrants, unwanted, Jews, Muslims, blacks, and globalists. We must keep America free by keeping our cities, towns, and families WHITE

July 16, 2019
-Town Hall in Aiken, South Carolina
-Campaign Office Opening with Sheri Few in Clover, South Carolina
-Rally in Blacksburg, South Carolina with local Klan
-Meet and Greet in West Pelzer, South Carolina
-Campaign Office Opening in West Pelzer, South Carolina
-Town Hall in Central Pacolet, South Carolina
Question: Hello, my name is John Anderson, I live here in Central Pacolet and I voted for Dr. Paul in the last election. My question is about your view on Muslim immigration and whether we should stop the Muslims coming to this country?
Answer: Great question, if I am elected President, I will ban all Muslims from coming to this country. I promise you and all Americans that.

July 17, 2019
-Meet and Greet in Gaffney, South Carolina
-Meet and Greet in Spartanburg, South Carolina
-Meeting with Pastors at Fundamentalist Church in Spartanburg, South Carolina
-Rally in Fountain Inn, South Carolina
-Speak at Evening Praise and Worship Event in Joanna, South Carolina
We are saved by the name of Jesus! The Bible tells us about sodomy and what we must do with sodomites in our country. Sodomy is a sin against God and His Son, and we must overturn this abhorrent and unconstitutional decision to legalize sodomy and we should persecute it!

July 18, 2019
-Town Hall in Rock Rapids, Iowa
-Campaign Office Opening in Rock Valley, Iowa
-Meet and Greet in Ashton, Iowa
-Rally in Fonda, Iowa
-Town Hall with Blue Collar Workers in Sioux City, Iowa
Question: My name is Joe Ecklesbee and I am a proud Steelworker here in Sioux City and I voted for President Rubio. I was very disappointed with the President and his chronic failure to protect our jobs, I recently lost my job to a Mexican. How can you protect our jobs and stop the massive immigration problem.
Answer: As President I will protect blue collar jobs and stop all immigration into this country that hurts our jobs, (cheers). I grew up in a blue collar family and I had to work my way out of poverty. We must bring our jobs back to our country and I will bring back our steel, coal, oil, and other industries that our weak and immigrant loving politicians have sent to China or given them to s**cks. I will build a wall and deport every single illegal and non-citizen in this country.

July 19, 2019
-Town Hall in Florence, Alabama
-Meet and Greet in Dora, Alabama
-Campaign Office Opening in Eufaula, Alabama
-Rally in Gadsden, Alabama
-Flight to San Francisco, California
-Memorial Service in Memory of Kate Steinle in San Francisco, California
We are here to honor the memory of young lady who was taken to God by an illegal immigrant. Brethren, this is not ok that the feckless administration continues to allow multitudes of immigrants to infiltrate our nation, end the white race, and commit rape and murder. I pledge to you that I will deport every and all non-citizen in this country for the survival of our people in the memory of Kate! May eternal rest be granted unto Kate and may her murderer rot in hell!

July 20, 2019
-Meeting with Dr. James Dobson from Focus with the Family, on child incentives to grow the population
-Town Hall in Pahrump, Nevada
-Meet and Greet in Tonopah, Nevada
-Campaign Office Opening in Elko, Nevada
-Canvassing in Latino Neighborhoods of Las Vegas with ICE Officials
-Town Hall in Las Vegas, Nevada
Question: My name is Joseph Cutterhunt, I live here in North Las Vegas and I regretfully voted for Rubio. My top concern in the last election was the decline of population growth in our nation and I supported President Rubio because of the child tax credit. What is your position on federal money to help expand population growth?
Answer: I fully support a federal incentive for large families in our country and families that want to expand. Russia and Poland have adopted similar policies and I think we should follow our Christian brothers lead. I propose a $100 Billion program to help expand our white population growth in our nation.

July 21, 2019
-Town Hall in McClellanville, South Carolina
-Meeting with Pastors in Isle of Palms, South Carolina
-Meet and Greet in North, South Carolina
-Rally with Local Campaign Leaders in North Charleston, South Carolina
-Town Hall in Eastover, South Carolina
Question: My name is Caroline Hodges and I didn't vote in the last election. I recently lost my good factory job here in Eastover and I personally blame it on President Rubio. I'm sick and tired of that sp*ck caring more about his people than the working people of our nation and I make less than $20,000 a year. How can you help us? If you answer correctly, you will get my total support and vote.
Answer:Caroline, I'm so sorry that the Mexican globalist piece of sh**t that we have is responsible for that. We must bring back our jobs to this country, it is so vitally important. We must deport all non-citizens, build a wall, and stop the American carnage!

July 22, 2019
-Town Hall in Summerville, South Carolina
-Meet and Greet in Columbia, South Carolina
-Rally in Rock Hill, South Carolina
-Meeting with Law Enforcement in Sumter, South Carolina
-Rally at Confederate Store in Homeland Park, South Carolina
-Revival Meeting in Homeland Park, South Carolina
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2017, 09:23:03 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 09:47:45 PM by beautiful Harry Teague! »

Rally in Iowa University auditorium-

the crowd goes wild

Hello all!(waits for the crowd to calm down). Y' know, I just recently announced my campaign, and we are already tied with Senator Brown in South Carolina, and not far behind in this great state of Iowa, along with Nevada, and New Hampshire! People are flipping to me because I have shown my ability time and time again to not just make bold statements about our democratic values but get things done! Here is what will get done in a Harris presidency!  Middle class and small business tax cuts, while not letting the corporate fatcats pay as much as their secretary, affordable healthcare! People like Sherrod Brown exemplify the all talk/ nothing to show persona! He made a promise to only serve one term in the Senate, yet here we are. (crowd boos) I think we should all come together as Democrats to fight for our key values, and I will achieve these as president!

Walks off stage
Goldeneye
Rookie
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2017, 09:29:16 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 09:31:55 PM by Goldeneye »

Tim Kaine 2020 : Opportunity for All
Schedule from July 15-22, Part 2

July 20
-Flight to Manchester, New Hampshire
-Build campaign infrastructure in New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Rally with voters at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Fair trade policy speech in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Concord, New Hampshire
-Wall Street reform policy speech in Concord, New Hampshire Sad

This campaign is about making this economy and our financial system fair for all Americans, including the middle class and lower income Americans. This is about standing to specia interests. But sadly, when he was Congressman, Sherrod Brown supported the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act that repealed Glass-Steagall in 1999, which helped contribute to the 2008 financial crisis that drastically hurt the economy, killed millions of jobs and opened up the banks to do whatever they want with the American people's money.

[Crowd boos]

If I were in the Congress at that time, I would have opposed the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act without any hesitation. As president, I will restore Glass-Steagall in order to make this economy fair again and to restore integrity in our financial system. That's how we're going to avoid another 2008.

[Crowd cheers]

-Meet with voters in Franklin, New Hampshire
-Green energy policy speech in Franklin, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Brentwood, New Hampshire
-Tax policy speech in Brentwood, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Derry, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Dover, New Hampshire

July 21-22
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2017, 09:36:09 PM »

I know I'm new to NHI's game series and I'll defer to the GM on this, but I'm not sure how comfortable I am with the way Duke's campaign is playing out. I get we're playing characters and all, but the racial animus and barely censored racial epithets are a bit much.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2017, 09:47:35 PM »

I know I'm new to NHI's game series and I'll defer to the GM on this, but I'm not sure how comfortable I am with the way Duke's campaign is playing out. I get we're playing characters and all, but the racial animus and barely censored racial epithets are a bit much.

Well, that's David Duke for you. Why don't you have Kander say something about it? Eventually Brown will...especially if Rubio, Abbott and Amash don't.
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2017, 09:52:30 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 09:54:16 PM by YPestis25 »

Well, that's David Duke for you. Why don't you have Kander say something about it? Eventually Brown will...especially if Rubio, Abbott and Amash don't.

Oh he likely will, my point was that I'd just as soon not have that kind of rhetoric even if it's in character, but I'll defer to the older players and GM since I'm just joining.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2017, 09:55:12 PM »

What Vice President Pearcy did

Vice President Pearcy campaigned with President Rubio in New Hampshire and Ohio in the official kick off of his re election campaign on auditing the Federal Reserve which the Vice President described as a "Private banking cartel" and other economic populist ideas.

Pearcy like Rubio remind the voters of the accomplishments of the first term such as the biggest tax cut since Reagan and the passing of the Obamacare repeal and the a new era of energy independence in America.

Pearcy blasts David Duke after he declares his run for the Republican nomination and said that he is
"Washing away the moment of the first Jewish Vice President and first Hispanic President"

And that if he were to run that he should not run as a Republican.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2017, 09:56:37 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 10:39:48 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to his Republicans rivals in North English, Iowa

The American people is sick and tired of Governor Abbott's dishonest lies. You should be honest with voters and tell them the truth for once. Don't make another Bill Clinton out of yourself. Unlike what he said, we repealed Obamacare while Governor Abbott has failed to bar state government from setting up an Obamacare marketplace/exchange just like he broke his promise to fund Medicaid by block grants. Unlike what he said, we reinforced our borders with the increase of the number of border agents and with the establishment of background checks on immigrants, including Syrian refugees. Meanwhile, Governor Abbott has cut the number of U.S. border patrol agents in El Paso, in Laredo and in Del Rio during his time as Governor of Texas, which increased crime rate in his state. Unlike what he claims, we are taking the upper hand against North Korea thanks to a stronger military presence on the Pacific, to tough diplomatic sanctions against them and the firms they are controling around the world, to stronger alliances, and to an anti-missile shield. Governor Abbott is the one who broke with conservative values. While he promised to defend gun rights, he took constitutional carry off his program during his call for a special session of conservative reforms two years ago. When he was Attorney General, he ruled striking down Texas' ban on gay marriage. As Attorney General, he teamed up with the Obama Administration to allow the government to block the merger of American Airlines and US Airways, threatening 22 000 jobs in his own home state of Texas. So Governor Abbott supported big government until he flip-flopped on mergers. And as Governor, he also failed to reduce Texas' property tax rates and as a consequence, Texas taxpayers are paying more for property because of his failure. So shame on you Greg Abbott for lying to the American people about my record and not assuming your responsibilities!

I find it strange that Justin Amash attacks me on foreign policy because even though he opposed our military intervention in Libya in 2011, he voted against limiting the use of funds in support of NATO operations in Libya. So he flip-flopped on that issue. His weak foreign policy agenda would not have, in any case, brought the strong progress we are making against radical Islamic terrorism. We freed all of ISIS' territory and our victory against them is imminent. You know why we managed to do this? Because our military, our alliances and our security measures are stronger. We are heading in the right direction and we'll keep doing so in the next four years, under my second term.

David Duke is promoting values that are totally un-American. He wants to divide the American people. He believes that we should not tolerate any ethnic or religious minority here in this country. He doesn't know anything about immigration. He doesn't understand that 40 % of undocumented immigrants came by air, not through our borders with Mexico. So Mr. Duke has picked the wrong target. He doesn't know that diversity is one of our nation's strengths. He doesn't know that it was Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president, who freed African-Americans from slavery 155 years ago. We already brought illegal immigration under control by reinforcing our borders. We are already bringing our jobs back home thanks to tax cuts for our manufacturing industry and to the reduction of our corporate tax rate in half. David Duke doesn't know anything about the economy and has absolutely no idea about how to create jobs. He doesn't know that the best way to grow this economy and to create jobs is not to lower our competitiveness in the global economy but to make America the best place in the world to do business. No wonder that he has never ran a business nor he ever ran a bank or a firm. No wonder that Mr. Duke was once a Democrat and supported big government as well higher taxes and regulations on the American people. He is not a conservative at all. And frankly, I think Mr. Duke should change his campaign slogan : he should change it from « Keep America Free » to « Keep America Backwards ». I think Mr. Duke selected the wrong party affiliation because I think he doesn't share the values of the Republican Party just like he doesn't share America's value. Unlike Mr. Duke, I'm seeking to be president for all Americans, no matter your origins, your relgion, your beliefs and your class. Why? Because we are the United States of America. So let's come together to get rid of such extremism by defeating David Duke and winning the Republican nomination and the next general election. Together, we will win.

Thank you. God bless the United States of America.

[Crowd loudly cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2017, 10:40:02 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 10:56:02 PM by wxtransit »

Abbott for America
Campaign Schedule
July, 18, 2019 to July, 20, 2019

July 18
Flight from the Quad Cities, Iowa to Manchester, New Hampshire, with stop at Detroit Wayne County Metropolitan Airport
Meet with voters at stop in Detroit
Land in Manchester, New Hampshire
Set up New Hampshire ground efforts, collaborate with teams across the state

Speech in Manchester, New Hampshire at the SNHU Arena

Attend fundraising/meet and greet with voters at the Currier Museum of Art in Manchester, New Hampshire
Eat lunch at the Red Arrow Diner, meet and greet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire
Meet and greet with voters at the Mall of New Hampshire in Manchester, New Hampshire

Take campaign bus to Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Stop in Raymond, New Hampshire and meet and greet voters at Raymond Town Hall
Stop in Exeter, New Hampshire and meet and greet voters at Exeter Train Station
Eat lunch and meet and greet with voters at Green Bean On Water in Exeter, New Hampshire
Stop in Hampton, New Hampshire and have a fundraising event at Fast Eddie's Diner

Speech at the USS Albacore Museum in Portsmouth, New Hampshire about the importance of the US Military

Meet and greet with voters at the Old City Hall in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Hold a fundraising event at Portsmouth High School in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Sleep in Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Run television ad "Crossroads" for Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Texas, and Florida

America is at a crossroads.
(Close up on girl running through wheat field to a road crossing)

(Girl looks in both directions)

One direction, change.

The other, the same old ways of every other presidency.

One leads to a reborn conservative movement, and the other leads to the death of the conservative movement.

One advocates for keeping their promises and doing politics differently, and the other advocates to keep the Washington machine running.

One advocates for a secure nation, and the other advocates what ever the focus groups say.

And only one advocates for a future.

(Girl runs to the brighter side)

(Cut to black)

It's decision time.

I'm Greg Abbott and I approve this message.

July 19
Take campaign bus to Concord, New Hampshire

Stop in Durham, New Hampshire, and meet college students at the University of New Hampshire campus
Stop in Dover, New Hampshire, and meet and greet with voters at the New Hampshire Children's Museum
Stop in Rochester, New Hampshire, and fund raise at the Rochester Public Library
Stop in Epsom, New Hampshire, and meet and greet at the Wendy's

Speech in Concord, New Hampshire, outside the State Capitol

Eat lunch at Brown Bag Deli and meet and greet with voters in Concord, New Hampshire
Make small speech on trade at St. Paul's School in Concord, New Hampshire
Meet and greet voters in Hopkinton, New Hampshire
Meet and greet college voters at New London, New Hampshire's Colby-Sawyer College
Make speech on integrity in front of the Baptist Church of Franklin in Franklin, New Hampshire

Forum with voters at the Hooksett Public Library in Hooksett, New Hampshire

July 20

Flight from Manchester, New Hampshire to Columbia, South Carolina
Meet voters at stop in LaGuardia, New York City, New York

Nationally release two new campaign signs:

SUMMARY
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2017, 10:41:33 PM »
« Edited: December 02, 2017, 01:24:42 PM by wxtransit »

Abbott for America
Campaign Schedule
July, 20, 2019 to July, 21, 2019

July 20

Set up ground infrastructure in South Carolina, conference with statewide campaign teams

Speech in Columbia, South Carolina, at the Colonial Life Arena

Meet and greet voters at the Dollar General in Elgin, South Carolina
Meet voters in Camden, South Carolina at the Historic Camden Revolutionary War Museum
Meet voters at the Lee County Arts Council in Bishopsville, South Carolina

Make policy speech on trade at Florence Train Station in Florence, South Carolina

Fundraise at the Magnolia Mall in Florence, South Carolina
Eat lunch and meet and greet with voters at Baker's Sweets in Lake City, South Carolina

Make policy speech on transportation in Kingstree, South Carolina at Kingstree Train Station

Meet and greet voters at St. Stephen's IGA in St. Stephen, South Carolina
Meet more voters at St. John's Christian Academy in Moncks Corner, South Carolina
Meet college voters at the College of Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina

Speech on tax reform at the Historic Charleston City Market in Charleston, South Carolina

Sleep in Charleston, South Carolina

July 21

Head to Charleston International Airport and catch a flight to Jacksonville, Florida with a stop in Fort Lauderdale
Meet voters at Fort Lauderdale Airport

SUMMARY
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2017, 10:42:29 PM »
« Edited: December 01, 2017, 08:46:11 AM by wxtransit »

Abbott for America
Campaign Schedule
July, 21, 2019 to July, 22, 2019

July 21 (continued)

Speech in Jacksonville, Florida at the EverBank Field

Meet with voters in Green Cove Springs, Florida at Spring Park
Meet and greet with voters and eat lunch in Angel's Dining Car in Palatka, Florida
Fundraise at Crescent City Hall in Crescent City, Florida

Make speech about freedom of religion in front of First Baptist Church of DeLeon Springs in DeLeon Springs, Florida

Visit college voters at Stetson University in Deland, Florida
Meet and greet with voters at Deltona High School in Deltona, Florida
Meet with voters at Altamonte Mall in Altamonte Springs, Florida

Policy speech on terrorism at Amway Center in Orlando, Florida

Sleep in Orlando, Florida

July 22

Fly back to Austin, Texas from Orlando, Florida, nonstop
Resume gubernatorial duties in Austin, Texas

SUMMARY
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2017, 10:44:32 PM »

You know, you don't have to copy UWS and do your schedule in multiple parts...
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2017, 11:06:58 PM »

You know, you don't have to copy UWS and do your schedule in multiple parts...
They are over 11,000 characters.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies