2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:25:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread  (Read 20159 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: November 21, 2017, 02:20:11 PM »

Richard Spencer for the Republicans.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 04:56:28 PM »

The reason I picked Spencer was because a) he'd be a very interesting character in the game, b) it would see how the country is reacting to a Hispanic president, and c) he's eligible to run for President under the mandatory requirements of the Constitution. If not him, I will be picking somebody else on the very far-right.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 05:06:36 PM »

The reason I picked Spencer was because a) he'd be a very interesting character in the game, b) it would see how the country is reacting to a Hispanic president, and c) he's eligible to run for President under the mandatory requirements of the Constitution. If not him, I will be picking somebody else on the very far-right.

He's not a Republican anyways.
Donald Trump wasn't a Republican more than five years ago, people can change and register with any party they wish.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 11:20:59 AM »

Does NHI have a veto on candidates...because I think he should use it here...

I agree.

Please pick another candidate. Thanks.
David Duke
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 08:58:44 PM »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

July 15, 2019
-Campaign Announcement in Baton Rogue, Louisiana
-Meet and Greet with Brethren in Aimwell, Louisiana
-Campaign Headquarters Opening in Arcadia, Louisiana
-Rally for White Brethren in Black Neighborhoods of Shreveport
Brethren, this is our land provided to us by our Lord Jesus Christ. We must take back our land from the migrants, unwanted, Jews, Muslims, blacks, and globalists. We must keep America free by keeping our cities, towns, and families WHITE

July 16, 2019
-Town Hall in Aiken, South Carolina
-Campaign Office Opening with Sheri Few in Clover, South Carolina
-Rally in Blacksburg, South Carolina with local Klan
-Meet and Greet in West Pelzer, South Carolina
-Campaign Office Opening in West Pelzer, South Carolina
-Town Hall in Central Pacolet, South Carolina
Question: Hello, my name is John Anderson, I live here in Central Pacolet and I voted for Dr. Paul in the last election. My question is about your view on Muslim immigration and whether we should stop the Muslims coming to this country?
Answer: Great question, if I am elected President, I will ban all Muslims from coming to this country. I promise you and all Americans that.

July 17, 2019
-Meet and Greet in Gaffney, South Carolina
-Meet and Greet in Spartanburg, South Carolina
-Meeting with Pastors at Fundamentalist Church in Spartanburg, South Carolina
-Rally in Fountain Inn, South Carolina
-Speak at Evening Praise and Worship Event in Joanna, South Carolina
We are saved by the name of Jesus! The Bible tells us about sodomy and what we must do with sodomites in our country. Sodomy is a sin against God and His Son, and we must overturn this abhorrent and unconstitutional decision to legalize sodomy and we should persecute it!

July 18, 2019
-Town Hall in Rock Rapids, Iowa
-Campaign Office Opening in Rock Valley, Iowa
-Meet and Greet in Ashton, Iowa
-Rally in Fonda, Iowa
-Town Hall with Blue Collar Workers in Sioux City, Iowa
Question: My name is Joe Ecklesbee and I am a proud Steelworker here in Sioux City and I voted for President Rubio. I was very disappointed with the President and his chronic failure to protect our jobs, I recently lost my job to a Mexican. How can you protect our jobs and stop the massive immigration problem.
Answer: As President I will protect blue collar jobs and stop all immigration into this country that hurts our jobs, (cheers). I grew up in a blue collar family and I had to work my way out of poverty. We must bring our jobs back to our country and I will bring back our steel, coal, oil, and other industries that our weak and immigrant loving politicians have sent to China or given them to s**cks. I will build a wall and deport every single illegal and non-citizen in this country.

July 19, 2019
-Town Hall in Florence, Alabama
-Meet and Greet in Dora, Alabama
-Campaign Office Opening in Eufaula, Alabama
-Rally in Gadsden, Alabama
-Flight to San Francisco, California
-Memorial Service in Memory of Kate Steinle in San Francisco, California
We are here to honor the memory of young lady who was taken to God by an illegal immigrant. Brethren, this is not ok that the feckless administration continues to allow multitudes of immigrants to infiltrate our nation, end the white race, and commit rape and murder. I pledge to you that I will deport every and all non-citizen in this country for the survival of our people in the memory of Kate! May eternal rest be granted unto Kate and may her murderer rot in hell!

July 20, 2019
-Meeting with Dr. James Dobson from Focus with the Family, on child incentives to grow the population
-Town Hall in Pahrump, Nevada
-Meet and Greet in Tonopah, Nevada
-Campaign Office Opening in Elko, Nevada
-Canvassing in Latino Neighborhoods of Las Vegas with ICE Officials
-Town Hall in Las Vegas, Nevada
Question: My name is Joseph Cutterhunt, I live here in North Las Vegas and I regretfully voted for Rubio. My top concern in the last election was the decline of population growth in our nation and I supported President Rubio because of the child tax credit. What is your position on federal money to help expand population growth?
Answer: I fully support a federal incentive for large families in our country and families that want to expand. Russia and Poland have adopted similar policies and I think we should follow our Christian brothers lead. I propose a $100 Billion program to help expand our white population growth in our nation.

July 21, 2019
-Town Hall in McClellanville, South Carolina
-Meeting with Pastors in Isle of Palms, South Carolina
-Meet and Greet in North, South Carolina
-Rally with Local Campaign Leaders in North Charleston, South Carolina
-Town Hall in Eastover, South Carolina
Question: My name is Caroline Hodges and I didn't vote in the last election. I recently lost my good factory job here in Eastover and I personally blame it on President Rubio. I'm sick and tired of that sp*ck caring more about his people than the working people of our nation and I make less than $20,000 a year. How can you help us? If you answer correctly, you will get my total support and vote.
Answer:Caroline, I'm so sorry that the Mexican globalist piece of sh**t that we have is responsible for that. We must bring back our jobs to this country, it is so vitally important. We must deport all non-citizens, build a wall, and stop the American carnage!

July 22, 2019
-Town Hall in Summerville, South Carolina
-Meet and Greet in Columbia, South Carolina
-Rally in Rock Hill, South Carolina
-Meeting with Law Enforcement in Sumter, South Carolina
-Rally at Confederate Store in Homeland Park, South Carolina
-Revival Meeting in Homeland Park, South Carolina
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 10:03:14 PM »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

This Week's Schedule:
Mr. Duke, Servant of the Lord, spent his days in Rural South Carolina where he rallied his white brethren to his cause. He spoke across the state from Greenville to North Charleston and over forty-five towns; the majority of which had under one thousand white citizens. He held a rally in The French Quarter of New Orleans with Jean Marie Le Pen as well, which was attended by over five hundred folks. In total, the campaign opened five new offices this week: three in South Carolina, one in North Hampton, New Hampshire, and one in Dubuque, Iowa. Over six thousand people attended Duke events this past week!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 10:54:47 PM »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

This Week's Schedule:
Mr. Duke, Servant of the Lord, spent his days in Rural South Carolina where he rallied his white brethren to his cause. He spoke across the state from Greenville to North Charleston and over forty-five towns; the majority of which had under one thousand white citizens. He held a rally in The French Quarter of New Orleans with Jean Marie Le Pen as well, which was attended by over five hundred folks. In total, the campaign opened five new offices this week: three in South Carolina, one in North Hampton, New Hampshire, and one in Dubuque, Iowa. Over six thousand people attended Duke events this past week!
OOC: Why would Jean-Marie Le Pen fly over from France and stump for an openly racist candidate in an American election? Le Pen is speculated by some to be racist, but he does not openly work for an organization such as the KKK. Also, what business does Le Pen have in America?

To be fair, Jean Marie Le Pen endorsing Duke makes perfect sense given what the National Front's platform is/was...as for what business he has in America, clearly it was to endorse Duke/stump for Duke.

Bendicaumus Domino...If you didn't check with NHI before the including Le Pen, do so next time.

P.S: Brown's schedule will be out tomorrow afternoon.
Checked with NHI last turn, he approved. If you want evidence, I will send it to you.

Campaign Statement: Mr. Le Pen is an important political figure in our movement and we are pleased to have his full and utmost endorsement of our candidacy. Mr. Le Pen represents the racial and economic platforms that we proudly represent to the American people instead of the pro-minority platforms of our foreign President, who deserves zero respect, the Presidency is for the white man, and his lovers in the Democratic Party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies