2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:01:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread  (Read 20153 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

« on: November 20, 2017, 11:08:21 PM »

OOC: I think we all know who I'm running as...

Columbus, Ohio, July 4, 2019

As a progressive, we have unfinished work to do! We need to fight for the rights of the average American instead of the uber-rich! And we need to protect our rights and our way of life, at home and abroad! I believe I am the best candidate to do this, which is why I am running for President of the United States!

OOC: NHI, other than O'Rourke, which Senate seats did Democrats pick up, and who won those seats (I assume they picked up Nevada and one or both Arizona seats, but some confirmation would be nice), and did they also lose any seats (such as North Dakota, Missouri, Indiana etc.) and if so, who won those seats?

Also, could we get a list of new members of the House? Is Nancy Pelosi now Speaker, or is another Democrat Speaker?

And what about Bill Nelson's seat in Florida since it's President Rubio's home state, which I guess would give an advantage for the Republicans?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 07:30:07 PM »
« Edited: November 21, 2017, 10:37:18 PM by UWS »

Just wondering NHI actually, I think Obamacare would have successfully passed in the Senate because Rubio's health care plan to repeal and replace Obamacare has passed the House and the Senate voted on it when there was 53 Republican senators before the 2018 midterms. And even if McCain, Mirkowski and Collins voted against it, which makes 50 YEA votes, Vice-President Pearcy (who is the President of the Senate like all the Vice-Presidents who preceded him) is called to break the tie, thus giving 51 YEA votes against 50 NAY votes, which gives the required majority to repeal and replace Obamacare. Right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tie-breaking_votes_cast_by_vice_presidents_of_the_United_States
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 02:45:53 AM »
« Edited: January 07, 2018, 12:58:33 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio 2020
America First

Campaign announcement speech in Orlando, Florida

June 4 2019

Thank you. Thank you so very much my friends.

Three years ago, we ended a a era in which America was suffering the slowest economy in our nation's history, government was at its biggest size, our country was dependent on foreign energies and was a hard place to do business. This was also an era in which global terrorism increased all around the world, in which we suffered multiplied terrorist attacks, in which we were close from witnessing a nuclear war (especially with North Korea), in which our constitutional rights were endangered and in which Obamacare diminished our people's access to healthcare through higher taxes and regulations.

Nothing has changed in the Democratic Party, including among all the Democratic presidential candidates. They want to make you believe that the last three years were not good. They want to take us backwards. They want to take us back to the last eight years of big government and higher taxes that hurt our economy and of weak foreign policy that gave us stronger terrorist threat. It demonstrates how much they are disconnected from reality. It demonstrates how much they are not listening to the American people.

In the last three years, we cut taxes for all the American people, including the middle class, which increased their purchasing power, we abolished the IRS and replaced it by a 15 % flat tax, we ended the War on Coal (which boosted our coal industry) and we reduced taxes on America's energy industry in addition of doubling the number of permits and liscenses on federal lands in addition of approving the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, of the Dakota Access pipeline and of the TransAmerica pipeline, which rapidly brought us closer to energy independence, brought massive job creation in this country and will help us to develop renewable energies through the use of a part of revenues from oil drilling, thus pursuing further job creation and improve our ecological footprint. Thanks to the pursue of our quest for open markets, to the reduction of our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 % and to tax cuts for our manufacturing industry, we made our trade deals much better and fairer for American workers across the nation, we brought our lost jobs back home and we encouraged job creation here in the United States. And thanks to a reduction of taxes and regulations on businesses, to a reduction of the cost of doing business here in this country and of our corporate tax rate, we made America the best place to do business, which encouraged business owners to chose America as the place to open their business, thus encouraging strong job creation. Small businesses are the very lifeblood of our economy since most of the jobs are created in small businesses. That is something all the Democratic presidential candidates don't understand. They have no idea about how to create jobs. Government is not the solution to the problem. Government is the problem and we solved this problem by lowering the size of government and by cutting wasteful government spending. As a result, we created over 9 million new jobs and reduced the unemployment rate from 5 % to below 4 %, which is the lowest unemployment rate since 2001. Our economy is heading in the right direction and will keep doing so and we will get to full employment.

In the last three years, we reinforced our military and our alliances, we armed the right groups in the Middle East through background checks on them and we made strong progress against radical Islamic terrorism by going after terrorists wherever they are, including in Syria and Iraq and thanks to our military strength we freed all of ISIS' territory and several ISIS leaders are killed, thus reinforcing our national security and bringing strong defense to our values sich as democracy, freedom, gender equity and freedom of religion. But this fight is not over and that's why we will keep fighting radical Islamic terrorism until this evil is totally defeated. We stopped Iran from getting the necessary capitals for the development of a nuclear weapon and reduced their ability to sponsor terrorist groups by abolishing the Iran nuclear deal. And we successfully faced the North Korean nuclear threat by imposing sanctions on international firms that were used as financial intermediaries to Kim Jong-un's regime as well as sanctions on North Korea's crude oil supply and by reinforcing our military presence on the Pacific. This threat must not only be contained. It must be defeated and that's why we need to increase all the necessary diplomatic, economic and political pressure on North Korea to accomplish that goal for the sake of international security, stability, freedom and peace.

In the last three years, we defended the right of the unborn to live and we defended the Second Amendment by allowing the Attorney General to block the transfer of firearms to suspected terrorists and to suspected criminals. We repealed and replaced Obamacare, which exempted all Americans from fiscal burdens forcing them to bailout health insurance companies and drastically improved their access to health services, thus saving Medicare and social security.

Throughout the last three years, America has finally reclaimed its status as the shining city on a hill and as the land of opportunity where everything is possible, including the American Dream. As my father used to tell me, « En este pais, ustedes van a poder lograr todas las cosas que nosotros no pudimos. » In this country, you will achieve all the things we never could. Right now, thanks to all the leadership and the progress made in the last three years, it is now possible for our fellow Americans to accomplish everything the previous generations could not have done. Our children, including my four children, are becoming the most prosperous generation of Americans that ever lived. And in order to make sure this keeps going on, I am proud to announce I am running for a second term as President of the United States of America.

Thank you. Gracias. God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.

[Crowd loudly cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 02:38:00 PM »

Does the first turn end tonight? Also, UWS, what do you mean about a 'shield' over North Korea?

Well, you know something like Ronald Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Defense_Initiative). And the anti-missile shield I'm referring to is a reinforcement of the US military presence on the Pacific and to a deployment of THAAD missiles in strategic points like Hawaii, Alaska, the Western Coast and the Sea of Japan, missiles that are able to intercept and take down any North Korean nuclear missile launched against us or our allies.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 11:30:21 AM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 01:34:22 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio 2020 : America First
Schedule from July 15-July 22 2019, Part 1

July 15
-Presidential duties in Washington D.C.

-President Rubio issues an executive order to abolish sales tax on manufacturing equipment in an effort to boost America's manufacturing industry.

-In order to grow the economy and help boosting job creation, President Rubio calls on the Congress to approve the construction of the Texas-Alaska pipeline that would transport oil from the Alaska North Slope to Texas. Economists analysed that this project will create over 125 000 new jobs. President Rubio courts the 29 House Democrats who supported and approved the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline. The vote in the House of Representatives will be set on July 22 while the vote in the Senate will be set on July 29.

July 16

-In an effort to combat the effects of the stock market crisis, President Rubio issues an executive order that allows the Congress to audit the Federal Reserve, which allow the American people to know who the bank gives money to. This executive order also abolishes the Ex-Im Bank in order to fight cronyism and to prohibit such a conduit for taxpayer-subsidized corporate welfare from allowing federal government bureaucrats to pick winners and losers in the marketplace. And finally, this executive order also includes the repeal of Dodd-Frank, a measure that will abolish regulations that made big banks bigger, that will help small banks to recover and that will get small businesses growing again to create jobs and hire people since Dodd-Frank's repeal will allow the 40 % of small and mid-size banks that were crushed by Dodd-Frank to be restored and to restart loaning money to small businesses, thus ensuring small businesses' competiveness.

July 17
-Flight to Des Moines, Iowa
-Build campaign infrastructure in Iowa
-Meet with voters in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Economic policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Free enterprise policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Sioux City, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Sioux City, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Abortion policy speech in Sioux City, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Council Bluffs, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Agriculture policy speech in Council Bluffs, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Fundraising event in Council Bluffs, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Carter Lake, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Rally with voters in Carter Lake, Iowa for a speech in response to Tammy Baldwin's accusations :

So, Senator Baldwin falsely claims that we abandoned Iowa's farmers.

[Crowd boos]

What she said today is pure fantasy and she knows it. Here's what we did for America's agricultural industry since I became President : we cut taxes for businesses, including tractor and seed companies, to help them to innovate and to manufacture more tractors and seeds, which boosted job creation, improved agricultural technologies, ensured Iowa's and America's subsistence, reduced the food prices through the reduction of inflation and reduced Americans' dependence on food stamps, which reinforced their purchasing power and give them more access to food. We never gave up our farmers and we never will.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

Meanwhile, Senator Baldwin voted for $5 trillion in higher taxes and she voted 5 times to raise taxes in her home state of Wisconsin, supported higher income taxes, sales taxes and energy taxes for all the American people, including for farmers, especially farmers here in Iowa. In her tax agenda, the harder you work, the more Washington takes money from you. Just like all the other Democratic presidential candidates, Senator Baldwin seeks to stand in the way of more jobs and higher wages, which will, unlike what she claims, undermine America's agricultural industry, kill agricultural jobs, rise inflation, increase the cost of buying agricultural products, thus hurting agricultural businesses and decreasing their competitiveness.

[Crowd boos]

Thanks to our policies, our agricultural industry is heading in the right direction and will keep doing so thanks to the hard work of our farmers. That's why we will keep fighting for them, including under my second term.

July 18
-Meet with voters in North English, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Meet with voters in Indianola, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Gun rights policy speech in Indianola, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Meet with voters in Davenport, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Energy policy speech in Davenport, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Foreign policy speech in Davenport, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Meet with voters in Bettendorf, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Health care policy speech in Bettendorf, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Meet with voters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Manufacturing policy speech at Rockwell Collins headquarters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Mike Huckabee
-Rally with voters at Veterans Memorial Stadium in Cedar Rapids, Iowa where President Rubio enumerates all the accomplishments during his first term such as tax cuts, reduction of government's size, repeal of Obamacare, end of the War on Coal, acceleration of America's path to energy independence through multiplied oil drilling and production and strong foreign policy that contributed to ISIS' decline and to a safer America.

July 19
-Flight to Franklin, New Hampshire
-Build campaign infrastructure in New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Franklin, New Hampshire
-Infrastructure policy speech in Franklin, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Concord, New Hampshire
-Tax policy speech in Concord, New Hampshire
-Small government policy speech in Concord, New Hampshire
-Foreign policy speech at Veterans Monument in Concord, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Goffstown, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters at Saint Anselm College in Goffstown, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Free market policy speech in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Trade policy speech in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Wall Street reform policy speech in Nashua, New Hampshire
-School choice policy speech at Rivier University in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters at Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Economic policy speech at Boston Air Route Traffic Control Center in Nashua, New Hampshire
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 11:42:32 AM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 04:07:14 PM by UWS »

Schedule from July 15-July 22 2019, Part 2

July 20
-Flight to Corpus Christi, Texas
-Build campaign infrastructure in Texas
-Meet with voters in Corpus Christi, Texas
-Energy policy speech in Corpus Christi, Texas where President Rubio reminds voters of the accomplishments of his administration in terms of energy such as the end of the War on Coal, the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, the Dakota Access pipeline and the TransAmerica pipeline and calls for the approval of the construction of the proposed Alaska-Texas pipeline.
-Trade policy speech at Port of Corpus Christi in Corpus Christi, Texas
-Meet with voters in San Antonio, Texas
-Foreign policy speech at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas
-Health care policy speech in San Antonio, Texas
-Economic policy speech in San Antonio, Texas
-Rally with voters at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas
-Meet with voters in Austin, Texas
-Abortion policy speech in Austin, Texas
-Gun rights policy speech in Austin, Texas
-Border security policy speech in Austin, Texas
-Trade policy speech in Austin, Texas
-Meet with voters in Houston, Texas
-Rally with voters at the NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas :

As you all know, Greg Abbott has started his campaign by telling lies about my agenda and my accomplishments. He's been proven to be an opportunist ready to say or do anything to win votes, including lies.

He lied by claiming that I failed to repeal Obamacare. Well, let me tell you Governor, you're absolutely dead wrong. During the first year of my first term, we managed to repeal and replace Obamacare thanks to Vice-President Pearcy's tie-breaking vote that gave us 51 YEA votes against 50 NAY votes. So we freed the American people from this burden that imposed taxes and regulations on Americans in order to bailout health insurance companies, which has diminished their access to health care for 7 years. On the other hand, Governor Abbott has broken his promise to bar state government from setting up an Obamacare marketplace/exchange.

[Crowd boos]

Governor Abbott claimed that we failed to secure our borders. This is just another lie. During my presidency, we reinforced our borders by expanding border fences, including here in Texas, by adding ICE enforcement, by hiring 20 000 new border agents, by establishing a E-verify as well as a mandatory entry/exit tracking system in order to bring illegal immigration under control and background checks on Syrian refugees. We brought illegal immigration under control so time for immigration reform for the sake of legal immigrants is now. My immigration policy does not support amnesty because it includes that immigrants will pay fines. If you pay fines, it is not amnesty. Under my immigration policy, immigrants will not get ahead of anybody else, but back of the line. They will eventually become citizens, so long as they could read English, write English and speak English. So this is not amnesty. My administration has accomplished this pledge of securing our borders and to keep America safe.

When it comes of failing to secure our borders, I think Governor Abbott knows a lot about it since during his time as Governor, precisely from 2014 to 2016, he has reduced the number of U.S. border patrol agents from 2631 to 2240 in El Paso, from 1598 to 1439 in Del Rio and from 1804 to 1670 in Laredo. As a result, crime rate in Texas has drastically increased with a rise of the number of violent crimes from 109 711 to 121 042 from 2014 to 2016, a rise of the number of murders from 1317 to 1478 during the same period of time, a rise of the number of rapes from 8400 to 9858 and a rise of the number of robberies from 31 021 to 33 317. And even after ISIS orchestrated its first terrorist attack on the U.S. soil in Garland, Texas, on May 3 2015, Governor Abbott kept reducing the number of U.S. border patrol agents in Texas, which diminished security.

[Crowd boos]

He has failed the people of Texas just like he failed to secure our borders. So if you want someone who has demonstrated real and strong leadership on border security, I think you can forget about him.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants Lyin' Greg! Lyin' Greg! Lyin' Greg!]

Governor Abbott said that I did not change a bit of Barack Obama's foreign policy and that we did not get the upper hand with the North Korean threat. This is totally false and he knows that very well. Unlike Barack Obama who decreased our defense budget, lowered our military at its lowest size since World War I and demonstrated his weak leadership that gave us stronger terrorist threat, I increased the FBI's counter-terrorism budget as well as our defense budget, which helped us to reinforce and modernize our military and to ensure our troops' readiness. We built stronger alliances, we are tracking and striking terrorists wherever they are, we killed several ISIS leaders, we took on ISIS' oil refineries and we freed all of the territory that ISIS once controlled in Syria and Iraq. We reinforced our military presence on the Pacific as well as our regional alliances, we increased sanctions against North Korea and on international firms that were funding North Korea's nuclear program and we established an anti-missile shield aimed at taking down any North Korean nuclear missile launched against us and our allies. That's how we're going to defeat that threat without any war, even though we will not take the military option off the table. So unlike Governor Abbott claimed, we are taking the upper hand against North Korea. Governor Abbott does not have the national security experience, knowledge and background to do so.

When it comes to keeping promises and standing for conservative principles, I have no lectures to receive from Governor Abbott who has promised to defend the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States, but decided to leave constitutional carry off his agenda during his call for a special session of conservative reforms on June 2017.

[Crowd boos]

Meanwhile, my administration has succeeded in defending the Second Amendment and the right for self defense and in fighting crimes by abolishing my predecessor's unconstitutional gun laws and by allowing the Attorney General to block the transfer of weapons to suspected terrorists and suspected criminals. Governor Abbott has also promised to cut property taxes because Texas' property tax rates are among the highest all across the country, but his property tax reform plan fell short at the Texas House of Representatives, and thus his state's property taxes are still high, which is taking much more money from you and making it difficult for Texas taxpayers and hard-working workers to raise their families and to live the American Dream. Governor Abbott also broke his promise to limit legislators who are lawyers from making money from lawsuit referrals.

[Crowd boos]

So my friends, the choice in this campaign is failed leadership and record of broken promises or proven leadership and record of accomplishments that defended our prosperity, our security and our values. And I'm ready to make much more accomplishments in my second term. So I ask you, my friends, to give me that mandate.

Thank you. God bless you all. God bless Texas and God bless the United States of America.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]

-Meet with college voters at the University of Houston in Houston, Texas in an effort to attract young voters
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Houston, Texas
-Coal policy speech in Houston, Texas

July 21
-Flight to Columbus, Ohio
-Build campaign infrastructure in Ohio
-Meet with voters in Columbus, Ohio
-Economic policy speech at Worthington Industries headquarters in Columbus, Ohio :

From the beginning of that year, the economy is slowing down. And you know why? Because the Democrats in the Congress, including your fellow Ohioan Senator Sherrod Brown, did whatever it takes to block our pro-growth policies. They decided to form a do-nothing Congress by putting partisanship ahead of the needs of the American people. They are not working for you, they are working for themselves. The Democrats running for president want to take us backwards through more big government, more taxes and regulations on small businesses and on all the people, including the middle class, deeper dependence on foreign energy, weaker competitiveness in the world economy and heavier fiscal burden for businesses and small businesses. We can't afford that. If we want to get things done and to grow this economy and create jobs for the American people, we have to put our differences aside and work together for the sake of our people, of our economy and our prosperity. Luckily, help is on the way. With the approval of the construction of the Alaska-Texas pipeline, we're going to accelerate our path to energy independence and we'll invest a part of revenues from oil drilling in the development of renewable energies such as wind, solar, nuclear and hydroelectric energies. Thanks to the abolition of Dodd-Frank, we're going to help small banks to recover and to get small businesses growing again. With the abolition of the sales tax on manufacturing equipment, we're going to boost our manufacturing industry, thus making our trade deals much fairer for our workers across the nation, including here in Ohio.

So folks, let's get the job done for the sake of your jobs, of your future and of the American Dream.

[Crowd loudly cheers and applauds]

-Health care policy speech at OSU Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio
-Meet with voters at the Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio in an effort to attract young voters
-Fundraising event at Columbus Museum of Art in Columbus, Ohio
-Rally with voters at Mapfre Stadium in Columbus, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Mansfield, Ohio
-Manufacturing policy speech at AK Steel Mansfield Works production facility in Mansfield, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Akron, Ohio
-Gun rights policy speech in Akron, Ohio
-Coal policy speech in Akron, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Cleveland, Ohio
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio
-Trade policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio
-Immigration policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 11:45:16 AM »

Schedule from July 15-July 22 2019, Part 3

July 22
-Meet with voters in Lorrain, Ohio
-Tax policy speech in Lorrain, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Toledo, Ohio
-Free enterprise policy speech at Jeep headquarters in Toledo, Ohio
-Energy policy speech at First Solar plant in Toledo, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Dayton, Ohio
-Foreign policy speech at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio
-Meet with voters at the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio in an effort to attract young voters
-Tax reform policy speech in Dayton, Ohio
-Small government policy speech in Dayton, Ohio
-Flight to Greenville, South Carolina
-Build campaign infrastructure in South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Greenville, South Carolina
-Economic policy at the Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research in Greenville, South Carolina
-Veteran policy speech in Greenville, South Carolina
-Town hall meeting with voters at the Peace Center in Greenville, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Rock Hill, South Carolina
-National security policy speech in Rock Hill, South Carolina
-Abortion policy speech in Rock Hill, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Columbia, South Carolina
-Foreign policy speech at Fort Jackson in Columbia, South Carolina
-Fundraising event at the Palmetto Building in Columbia, South Carolina
-Gun rights policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Charleston, South Carolina
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at the Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina in Charleston, South Carolina :

Since I came in office, we made strong progress in the fight against radical Islamic terrorism. We increased our security measures and our defense budget, which reinforced our military, we expanded our alliances and we sent all the necessary military arsenal and troops in Syria and Iraq to fight ISIS. We took on ISIS' oil refineries and armed the right groups in the Middle East through background checks on Syrian rebels. As a result, we freed all of the territory ISIS once occupied in Syria and Iraq. Our victory against ISIS and against international terrorism is imminent. There is still work to do and we can't accomplish that work with the failed foreign policy promoted by the Democrats who are among the Democratic presidential field. This weak foreign policy agenda is also promoted by my rivals Congressman Justin Amash and Mr. David Duke. Their foreign policy agenda includes cuts in the defense budget and in our security measures and interruption of our troops' duty even through our task to defeat ISIS is not completed yet, which will give us the exact same consequences that killed Americans in San Bernardino and in Orlando. We need to defend our freedom, our values and our security and that's what we are doing since 3 years.

Together, we're going to keep working with our allies and we're going to defeat global terrorism. Victory against terrorism is required for restoring peace, stability and freedom. As long as I'm President of the United States, we will have the upper hand against terrorists, Iran will never get a nuclear weapon. Instead, they will use their nuclear energy to grow their economy, not to develop ballistic missiles. That's how we're going to accomplish our path to peace through strength.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless America.

-Flight to Washington D.C.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 07:16:15 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 07:19:26 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to his Democratic opponents in Kenosha, Wisconsin

Absolutely nothing of what Senator Brown has said is true. He doesn't understand that 20 % of his home state's workforce is represented by trade/transportation/utilities. The right solution to our problems is not to diminish America's competitiveness in the world economy, but to make America the best place in the world to do business. That's why during my presidency we renegotiated our trade deals and we succeeded in finding common grounds by cutting taxes for our manufacturing industry and by reducing our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 %. You seem to have forgot, Senator, that the reason why we were losing jobs is because our corporate tax rate was the highest in the industrialized world while countries like Singapore had the advantage in TPP because they had the lowest corporate tax rate which is 17 % and that's why we reduced ours, which made our trade deals fair for our workers, made America the best place in the world to do business and helped us to bring our jobs back home. And it's strange that Senator Brown attacks me on trade because in 2016, he endorsed Ted Strickland for Senate even though Strickland twice supported giving the Most-Favored-Nation status to China and voted twice against enforcing our trade laws when China cheats while China's cheating policies in the auto parts trade has put over 1.6 million American jobs at risk. That's why my administration adopted tougher policies towards China's cheating trade policies. Senator Brown has not changed. He doesn't understand that Obamacare was overtaxing hard-working Americans in order to bailout health insurance companies, which reduced their purchasing power and their access to healthcare and we reversed that tendency by repealing Obamacare. Here's another reason why Senator Brown has not changed at all : he is still unable to understand the concerns of the working class and hard-working Americans just like he's unable to connect with them and to stand for them. I guess that's why he has failed to deliver his own home state of Ohio to his ticket in 2016 despite being from Ohio. So folks, don't let Senator Brown fool you. He doesn't understand the economy. He's unqualified to lead this country.

When it comes to Jason Kander, he's exagerating about my accomplishments. Because not only we repealed Obamacare but we also cut taxes for all Americans, including the middle class, and for all businesses, including small businesses, which made our economy stronger and helped creating jobs. Thanks to the construction of Keystone XL and of the Dakota Access pipeline and of the TransAmerica pipeline, we brought stronger job creation and accelerated our path to energy independence. And thanks to the reinforcement of our military and our alliances, we managed to recapture all of ISIS' territory in Syria and Iraq and we are close from totally defeating ISIS and international radical Islamic terrorism. And by establishing background checks on Syrian rebels before arming them, we stopped weapons from falling in the hands of terrorists. And Jason Kander has not been able to cite any major accomplishment in his political career. No wonder that he doesn't have the experience to accomplish anything as president. Unlike him, I've been tested over and over again and I demonstrated effective leadership that kept America safe, free and prosperous.

Unlike all the Democratic presidential candidates who are putting their partisanship and their liberal agenda ahead of the interests of the American people, I have put and will always keep putting America first. So let's put America first and we'll get things done by working together no matter our differences, our beliefs and our origins. Only together we can grow this economy, defeat terrorism and defend our Constitution and our values. That's why our country is called the United States of America. United we stand, divided we fall.

Thank you. God bless the United States of America.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 09:56:37 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 10:39:48 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to his Republicans rivals in North English, Iowa

The American people is sick and tired of Governor Abbott's dishonest lies. You should be honest with voters and tell them the truth for once. Don't make another Bill Clinton out of yourself. Unlike what he said, we repealed Obamacare while Governor Abbott has failed to bar state government from setting up an Obamacare marketplace/exchange just like he broke his promise to fund Medicaid by block grants. Unlike what he said, we reinforced our borders with the increase of the number of border agents and with the establishment of background checks on immigrants, including Syrian refugees. Meanwhile, Governor Abbott has cut the number of U.S. border patrol agents in El Paso, in Laredo and in Del Rio during his time as Governor of Texas, which increased crime rate in his state. Unlike what he claims, we are taking the upper hand against North Korea thanks to a stronger military presence on the Pacific, to tough diplomatic sanctions against them and the firms they are controling around the world, to stronger alliances, and to an anti-missile shield. Governor Abbott is the one who broke with conservative values. While he promised to defend gun rights, he took constitutional carry off his program during his call for a special session of conservative reforms two years ago. When he was Attorney General, he ruled striking down Texas' ban on gay marriage. As Attorney General, he teamed up with the Obama Administration to allow the government to block the merger of American Airlines and US Airways, threatening 22 000 jobs in his own home state of Texas. So Governor Abbott supported big government until he flip-flopped on mergers. And as Governor, he also failed to reduce Texas' property tax rates and as a consequence, Texas taxpayers are paying more for property because of his failure. So shame on you Greg Abbott for lying to the American people about my record and not assuming your responsibilities!

I find it strange that Justin Amash attacks me on foreign policy because even though he opposed our military intervention in Libya in 2011, he voted against limiting the use of funds in support of NATO operations in Libya. So he flip-flopped on that issue. His weak foreign policy agenda would not have, in any case, brought the strong progress we are making against radical Islamic terrorism. We freed all of ISIS' territory and our victory against them is imminent. You know why we managed to do this? Because our military, our alliances and our security measures are stronger. We are heading in the right direction and we'll keep doing so in the next four years, under my second term.

David Duke is promoting values that are totally un-American. He wants to divide the American people. He believes that we should not tolerate any ethnic or religious minority here in this country. He doesn't know anything about immigration. He doesn't understand that 40 % of undocumented immigrants came by air, not through our borders with Mexico. So Mr. Duke has picked the wrong target. He doesn't know that diversity is one of our nation's strengths. He doesn't know that it was Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president, who freed African-Americans from slavery 155 years ago. We already brought illegal immigration under control by reinforcing our borders. We are already bringing our jobs back home thanks to tax cuts for our manufacturing industry and to the reduction of our corporate tax rate in half. David Duke doesn't know anything about the economy and has absolutely no idea about how to create jobs. He doesn't know that the best way to grow this economy and to create jobs is not to lower our competitiveness in the global economy but to make America the best place in the world to do business. No wonder that he has never ran a business nor he ever ran a bank or a firm. No wonder that Mr. Duke was once a Democrat and supported big government as well higher taxes and regulations on the American people. He is not a conservative at all. And frankly, I think Mr. Duke should change his campaign slogan : he should change it from « Keep America Free » to « Keep America Backwards ». I think Mr. Duke selected the wrong party affiliation because I think he doesn't share the values of the Republican Party just like he doesn't share America's value. Unlike Mr. Duke, I'm seeking to be president for all Americans, no matter your origins, your relgion, your beliefs and your class. Why? Because we are the United States of America. So let's come together to get rid of such extremism by defeating David Duke and winning the Republican nomination and the next general election. Together, we will win.

Thank you. God bless the United States of America.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 11:12:08 PM »
« Edited: December 01, 2017, 12:06:39 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
In an effort to hurt Greg Abbott and to attract conservative voters, Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad attacking Abbott by questionning his conservative credentials and by enumerating all of his lies while narrating all of Rubio's accomplishments as President.

The ad titled « Failed Leader » airs in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia and Florida.

« Failed Leader » advertisement narration :

Narrator : Greg Abbott started his presidential campaign by telling a long litany of lies about President Marco Rubio's agenda, accomplishments and record and keeps telling the same lies over and over again while he knows very well that everything he said is false. No wonder that many people all around the country call him Lyin' Greg.

He claimed that President Rubio failed to repeal Obamacare. Wrong! President Rubio succeeded in repealing and replacing Obamacare in both houses of the Congress thanks to Vice-President Pearcy's tie-breaking vote, thus removing every single word of Obamacare, including its major mandates.

Governor Abbott claims that President Rubio failed to secure our borders. Wrong! President Rubio secured our borders and brought illegal immigration under control by adding ICE enforcement, by hiring 20 000 new border agents, by establishing a E-verify as well as a mandatory entry/exit tracking system in order to bring illegal immigration under control and background checks on Syrian refugees.

Abbott claims that President Rubio failed to take the advantage against North Korea. Wrong! President Rubio reinforced our defense budget and our entire military as well as our military presence on the Pacific, increased sanctions against North Korea and on international firms that were serving as financial intermediaries to North Korea to fund their nuclear program.

Greg Abbott is the one who betrayed conservative principles and values in addition of having a very long record of breaking promises and failed leadership.

From 2014 to 2016, during his time as Governor, he has reduced the number of U.S. border patrol agents from 2631 to 2240 in El Paso, from 1598 to 1439 in Del Rio and from 1804 to 1670 in Laredo. As a result, crime rate in Texas has drastically increased with a rise of the number of violent crimes from 109 711 to 121 042 from 2014 to 2016, a rise of the number of murders from 1317 to 1478 during the same period of time, a rise of the number of rapes from 8400 to 9858 and a rise of the number of robberies from 31 021 to 33 317. Even after ISIS orchestrated its first terrorist attack on the U.S. soil in Garland, Texas, on May 3 2015, Governor Abbott kept reducing the number of U.S. border patrol agents in Texas, which diminished security in Texas as well as all across the nation. Governor Abbott is weak on terrorism.

While he believes in the union between a man and a woman, he ruled striking down Texas' ban on gay marriage.

He betrayed gun owners by deciding to take constitutional carry off his program during his call for a special session of conservative reforms at the summer of 2017.

As Attorney General, he teamed up with the Obama Administration to allow the government to block the merger of American Airlines and US Airways, threatening 22 000 jobs in his own home state of Texas. So he supported big government until he shifted his position on mergers.

Governor Abbott has broken his promise to bar state government from setting up an Obamacare marketplace/exchange.

He also broke his promise to reduce Texas' property taxes because of his failure to pass it at the Texas House of Representatives and as a consequence, Texas taxpayers are paying more taxes for property because of Governor Abbott's failure and lack of leadership.

Don't fall into Governor Abbott's lies. Don't let him fool you.

Unlike Greg Abbott, President Rubio has always and will always tell you the truth no matter what and he will keep getting America forward through free market, stronger military and stronger national unity. Unlike Greg Abbott, President Rubio has always and will always stand for conservative values.

The choice : failed leadership and record of broken promises or proven leadership and record of accomplishments that defended our prosperity, our security, our freedom and our values.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 07:21:52 AM »
« Edited: December 01, 2017, 11:44:12 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Justin Amash in Las Vegas, Nevada

Congressman Amash, you're the one who should stop distorting the truth because the bill I was emtioning was H.R. 2278, not H.R. 2219. I think he doesn't know his own record anymore. H.R. 2278 was a bill that would have prohibited funds appropriated to the Department of Defense from being used by the American military in support of NATO Operation Unified Protector in Libya. And you were among the 238 congressmen who voted NAY on this bill on June 24 2011. So you opposed limiting the use of funds in support of NATO operations in Libya even though you opposed our military intervention in Libya. So yes you shifted your position on military spending and if you say otherwise, you're the one who is lying. Combined with your willingness to say or do anything to win votes, your foreign policy agenda demonstrated that you can't be trusted to lead this country and to keep it safe.

When it comes to Iraq, let me remind you, Congressman, that ISIS exists because of a schism from Al-Qaeda and because of our early withdrawal that created a vaccuum fulfilled by ISIS. What you don't seem to understand is that Saddam Hussein gave sancturay to some of the worst radical Islamic terrorists. He had given sanctuary to Abu Nidal, Abu Abbas (who was directly responsible for the death of Leon Klinghoffer, an American Jew abroad the Achille Lauro) and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad terrorist who was involved in the millennium plot, a terrorist attempt to commit bombing attacks against tourist sites in Jordan as well as against the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and the USS The Sullivans in the context of millennium celebrations. After that, al-Zarqawi trained jihadists in Pakistan and Afghanistan. After 2001, he flew to Iraq and Saddam Hussein gave him sanctuary and even rejected requests from Jordan to hand over al-Zarqawi, which proved him to be a sponsor of terrorism and made Iraq a safe place for jihadists. He was responsible for the 2005 bombing of three hotels in Amman, Jordan. But after we toppled Saddam Hussein, Iraq was no longer a safe haven for terrorism and we finally killed al-Zarqawi in 2006.

So if we pursue our efforts against ISIS, we're finally going to wipe them off the map. It won't be done under any of my democratic opponents. Thanks to the courage of our troops and thanks to our alliances, we will find Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and bring him to justice and we will defeat ISIS and restore peace, stability and freedom in Syria and Iraq. Peace requires strength and that's exactly what we are giving and that's how we're going to win this fight against terrorism.

Thank you. God bless America.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 04:27:41 PM »
« Edited: December 02, 2017, 08:10:23 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Greg Abbott's ad in Birmingham, Alabama

Well Governor, no it's time for you to admit that you're lying like you always do. Governor Abbott has proven himself to be so out of touch that sometimes, we don't know on which planet he's living. Let me remind you, Governor, that our efforts of repealing Obamacare were not last-minute efforts campaign booster because it has been done in 2017, which is far away from the actual campaign. At that time, we were controlling 53 seats and despite the fact that 3 Republicans voted NAY on this, my Vice-President casted the 51st vote needed to repeal and replace Obamacare. Then 2 years, later, when you announced your campaign, you said that I did not repeal Obamacare while you knew absolutely well that it's false. So, this is a lie like it has always been.

On border security, Governor Abbott has once again proven himself to be unable to tell the truth. Unlike Barack Obama, I did reinforce border security by adding ICE enforcement, by hiring 20 000 new border agents, by putting in place a E-verify as well as a mandatory entry/exit tracking system in order to bring illegal immigration under control and background checks on Syrian refugees. After the terrorist attack in Garland, even if you say that you don't have the control of the number of border agents, you should have had the courage to sue the Obama administration for not fulfilling its responsibility of securing the border. Yet, the number of agents dropped after the terrorist attack in Garland. So you have failed in your responsibilities. Meanwhile, I had the courage to do what the Obama administration has failed to do, securing our borders in order to bring illegal immigration under control and to stop ISIS and criminals from entering the United States. And that's why your fellow Texan Ted Cruz and Jeff Sessions, who are among the most-anti amnesty lawmakers, and even your own predecessor Rick Perry are endorsing me over you.

When it comes to North Korea, you keep repeating the same outright lie. We changed everything of President Obama's policy towards North Korea. We increased our defense budget and focused most of this money on reinforcing our military presence and our military exercises on the Pacific Ocean. We increased diplomatic and economic sanctions against North Korea and on its firms around the world. We imposed sanctions on North Korea's crude oil supply (which is the very lifeblood of any modern military), which is aweakening North Korea's entire military. And unlike what you said, the anti-missile shield you're referring to has been successfully tested in 2018 in the context of the North Korean nuclear crisis. Our soldiers, along with our Japanese and South Korean allies, conducted a test for this anti-missile program by launching a missile in the sky only to intercept and destroy it through this anti-missile shield. It has been tested just like Ronald Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative has been tested and contributed to our victory in the Cold War. And last month, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe launched a referendum, that will be held next October, on whether the 9th Article of the Japanese Constitution should be modified, which would allow Japan to militarize itself in order to fight the North Korean threat, which will further increase pressure. So we are taking advantage against North Korea. And for you to demean the contribution, courage and sacrifices of our soldiers is a dishonor towards their bravery, their patriotism and their service to our country. I guess that in his mind, these contributions shouldn't count because he wants to be able to say that we're not taking advantage in this nuclear crisis. You cannot succeed in this effort if you're not willing to recognize the enormous contribution our soldiers and our allies are increasingly making for our victory and for stability, peace and security on the Pacific. We will win against North Korea thanks to our powerful military strength, to our strong alliances and to the strong diplomacy we are conducting.

You also lied when you say that I betrayed conservative principles. The reason why I nominated Ayotte instead of Sandoval at the Supreme Court of the United States is because I listened to our political base, because I listened to the American people. The reason why I listened to them is because I stand, like I always did, for conservative principles. I could have persisted for Sandoval, but I did not. Why? Because I stand for conservative principles. Meanwhile, you have effectively betrayed these principles by supporting abortion when it comes to the life of the pregnant. We don't solve a problem by creating another one. Meanwhile I fought abortion in all cases, I fought for religious freedom and I fought for the preservation of the Second Amendment. And no, had the merger not passed, there would have been less jobs. It would have cost 22 000 jobs. If you look at Abbott-O-Meter on Politifact, you can see that everything I said about his broken promises, whether it's on Obamacare exchanges, property taxes or guns, is absolutely uncontestable. And I'm astonished that Governor Abbott is proud that Texans are paying more taxes for property. Everybody should have an easier path to property, which requires property tax reform, something that Governor Abbott has failed because of his lack of leadership.

So the bottom line is you can keep repeating the same lies about my agenda and my accomplishments, but it still won't be true. You cannot win the trust of the American people by insulting their intelligence. Conservatism is not dead and it will keep going on under my second term. America has a choice :  a man of dishonesty with a record of failed leadership or a straight-talker who has successfully defended our prosperity, our freedom, our security and our values in the last 4 years and will keep doing so in the next four years. That's why I'm asking for your vote because if you do, that's exactly what we're going to do for the sake of our economy, our security, our national unity and our freedom.

Thank you God bless America.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 04:57:42 PM »
« Edited: December 02, 2017, 04:59:26 PM by UWS »

Schedule from July 23-August 1 2019, Part 1

July 23

-President Rubio issues an executive order to defund Planned Parenthood.

July 24

-President Rubio meets with Democratic senators Joe Manchin, Heidi Heitkamp and Jon Tester and calls on them to support the construction of the Alaska-Texas pipeline for the sake of stronger job creation and America's energy independence due to their stances in favor of oil production.

-President Rubio and Vice-President Pearcy have a meeting with the National Security Council to discuss the organization of a military operation in Boukamal, Syria, where Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of ISIS, is recently reported to be located. President Rubio authorizes Operation Phallanx in which 6000 U.S. soldiers will have the missions to find and kill or capture al-Baghdadi.

July 25

-President Rubio meets with Democratic senators Joe Manchin, Heidi Heitkamp and Jon Tester and calls on them to support the construction of the Alaska-Texas pipeline for the sake of stronger job creation and America's energy independence.

-Operation Phallanx is launched. The U.S. soldiers involved in this operation started assaulting Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's secret mansion in Boukamal, Syria.

-President Rubio, Vice-President Pearcy and the entire National Security Council gathered in the White House Situation Room to monitor the progress of Operation Phallanx.

-During Operation Phallanx, 19 ISIS terrorists, including Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, are killed by the U.S. Armed Forces. The U.S. troops informed the White House about the situation.

-President Marco Rubio adresses the nation from the White House and announces Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's death Sad

Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS and a terrorist who's responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children around the world, including here in the United States.

Throughout the last 4 years, America suffered 3 major attacks by ISIS in Garland, San Bernardino and Orlando where was committed the deadliest terrorist attack on our national territory since September 11 2001. Several families suffered the loss of their beloved ones. Our values such as freedom, democracy, justice, freedom of speech and freedom of religion were under attack. But the American people is united by its determination to defend its values, its freedom and its national security. We were also united in our resolve to protect our nation and to bring those who orchestrated these barbaric attacks to justice. It was clear that ISIS, just like other radical Islamic terrorist organizations did in the past, declared war to the United States and was committed to killing innocents in our country and around the globe. And so, along with our allies, we went to war against ISIS to protect our citizens, our friends, and our allies. And I repeatedly made it clear that we will never surrender to terrorism, extremism and barbarism and that we will never surrender in front of radical Islamic terrorists.

Over the last 5 years, thanks to the tireless and heroic work of our military and our counterterrorism professionals, we've made great strides in that effort. We've disrupted terrorist attacks and strengthened our homeland defense. But in the last few months, we did much more by sending, along with our allies, all the necessary troops and arsenal to finish off ISIS and stabilize Syria and Iraq. We freed all the massive territory ISIS once occupied in the last 5 years and we put them on defense because that's what we have to do in order to defeat radical Islamic terrorism. Shortly after taking office, I directed my national security team to make make the killing or capture of Baghdadi the top priority of our war against ISIS even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Since then, we worked with our friends and allies to capture or kill, around the world, scores of high-ranking ISIS jihadists.

Today, at my direction, the United States launched, along with our Iraqi allies, a targeted operation against Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in Boukamal, Syria. Six thousand of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. After a battle, they killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

For 5 years, Baghdadi has been ISIS' leader and has continued to plot attacks against our country and our friends and allies like it happened in Paris, Nice, Brussels, etc. The death of Baghdadi marks one of our greatest victories in our fight against terrorism and in our nation's efforts to defeat ISIS.

But his death does not mean that our fight against ISIS and international radical Islamic terrorism is over. ISIS will undoubtebly continue to plot attacks against us and our allies. That's why we have to remain vigilant here and abroad. And as long as we stand with our allies, keep our military strong, stay on the offense, track terrorists whereever they are and give efforts to rebuild and stabilize the Middle East, we will defeat ISIS and other radical Islamic terrorist organizations and we will obtain total and unconditional victory against them for the sake of security, freedom, democracy, justice and peace.

While speaking with Prime Minister Fuad Masum on the phone, we both agreed that this is a great and historic day for both of our countries. We know the costs of war, but we will never allow our national security to be threatened. We will remain strong in defense of our citizens, our friends and our allies. We will remain committed to defend the values that make us who we are. And today justice has been done.

Tonight, we thank all the large number of countless intelligence, counterterrorism professionals and men and women in uniform who've worked tirelessly to achieve this victory. Even though we don't know their names nor we necessarily know them personnally, we are thankful of their work and the result of their pursuit of justice. We are thankful of the work, courage and service of the men and women who carried out this operation. Their patriotism and their love for America and its values inspired them and gave them the determination to defend this great and beautiful nation as well as its values and promises. That's what they did by heroically fighting ISIS in Syria and Iraq and by killing Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi today.

To the families who lost loved ones in Garland, San Bernardino and Orlando, let say to you that we have never forgot nor we'll ever forget your loss, nor broken our commitment to do whatever it takes to make sure we'll prevent another attack on our shores. Tonight, let's feel the sense of unity that prevailed in the last 5 years. The accomplishment we made today is testament to America's greatness and to the determination of the American people.

Our fight to secure our country and to defeat radical Islamic terrorism is not complete and that's why we will give all the necessary efforts to accomplish this. But tonight, we remember that America is the land where everything is possible and that our country has the reputation as the land of opportunity. That's the story and history of all Americans whether it's the pursuit of happiness, the pursuit of prosperity, our determination to stand up for our values here and abroad and the sacrifices that were made in order to make America and the rest of the world a better, fairer, freer and safer place. This day is a historic day that marked another victory for freedom and justice in our fight for the preservation, protection and defense of the values for the sake of liberty and justice for all.

Thank you. God bless you. God bless the United States of America.

July 26

-President Rubio meets with a bipartisan group of Senators and calls on to work on the approval construction of the Alaska-Texas pipeline and on a strategy to get India's involvement in the War in Afghanistan to fight terrorism there.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 08:13:13 AM »
« Edited: December 04, 2017, 08:23:09 AM by UWS »

This round is until December 6. So you still have 2 days to post your schedule.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2017, 01:03:03 AM »
« Edited: December 06, 2017, 02:24:03 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Greg Abbott in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Let me thank Governor Abbott for his arrogance and dishonesty. He wants to divide the conservative vote, which will do nothing but give an advantage to the Democrats.

[Crowd boos]

Instead of campaigning on real issues, he crosses the country saying things that are untrue. He said he expected from me a truthful campaign centered on the American people and that's exactly what we are doing unlike him. And the factcheckers across the country demonstrated that everything Governor Abbott says is absolutely false.

Let me tell you this, Governor. The reason why Obamacare is repealed is because we did it before the 2018 midterm elections. That's the only reason. We could not have repealed it in 2019 after you announced your campaign because we now have 50 senate seats. So saying that Obamacare is still in place is a blatant lie. And no, the efforts we gave to repeal Obamacare were not for electoral purposes. It was done in the interests of the American people. It is false to say that I'm campaigning to win an election for myself. I'm campaigning to win for all the American people. That's why my campaign slogan is « America First ».

And Governor Abbott seems to have a serious bad knowledge of immigration. I will quote the facts in the press release in order to help Governor Abbott with the facts.

[...] additional security measure cleared the Congressional hurdle, including border fences and additional ICE enforcement [...]

And the Washington Times article you referred to was published in November 2017. After that, since then, precisely from November 2017 to July 2019, we hired 20 000 border agents in order to reinforce security while you waited for too long before acting for an increase of the number of border patrol agents in El Paso and Del Rio where there were reductions of that number during your first term as Governor, which drastically increased crime rate in your state.

[Crowd boos]

And by the way, border arrests of illegal immigrants hits lowest level since 1971. You know why? Because of our support to the frontline officers and agents of DHS and because we secured the border. So in conclusion, you're claims are dead wrong.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

And yes, the successes of our military around the world, including against the North Korean nuclear threat, are due to my leadership because unlike President Obama who drastically cut in our military and in defense spending and lowered our military at its smallest size since World War I, which gave us stronger threat from radical Islamic terrorism and North Korea, I drastically increased defense spending, which increased the size and the power of our military arsenal, reinforced our military as well as our military presence in the Pacific in order to counter this nuclear crisis. So it's not true to say that I spent all of the military funding of the anti-ballistic shield we successfully established and tested to stop North Korea from attacking us or our allies. He keeps repeating the same outright lie claiming that this system has not been tested. If you read this press release in a ABC News article published on August 30 2017, during the North Korean nuclear crisis, think again.

This is like saying that the Strategic Defense Initiative (established under Ronald Reagan), that made a great contribution in our victory in the Cold War, and the Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (established under George W. Bush in 2002), that helped preventing any nuclear missile attacks from countries like Russia and Iran, were ineffective. So Governor Abbott demonstrated once again his disconnection from reality as well as his lack of foreign policy experience.

Let me remind you, Governor, that it's under my leadership as President of the United States that we killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS. So even though our fight is not over yet, America is already stronger and safer. We are heading in the right direction and that's how we're going to win against North Korea. Meanwhile, Governor Abbott does not have the national security experience, knowledge and background to keep America safe. It's also thanks to my experience as a member of the U.S. Senate Comittee on Foreign Relations and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Intelligence that America is safer and stronger now and that experience will help us to obtain total victory against our ennemies. If he's elected, Governor Abbott will be on the job training. If a candidate runs for president, he has to be ready to be commander-in-chief on Day One. That's a responsibility I fulfilled when I came in office and that's how we are taking the upper hand against our foes. So Governor, this is a lie to say we changed nothing from Obama's foreign policy. Not only this is a lie, but its also a calumny. You should be ashamed of yourself and you know it.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants Lyin' Greg! Lyin' Greg! Lyin' Greg!]

Here's another example of the fact that Governor Abbott tries to hide himself behind his lies : he says that he's an ardent opponent of abortion. That's simply not true. During his first gubernatorial campaign in 2014, he said that he supports abortion to save the life of a pregnant person.

But supporting abortion for such purposes is not pro-life at all. You know why? Because not only it kills the baby in the womb of the mother, but it also increases the risks of death of the mother because abortion is more dangerous than child birth. A study published by Life Issues Institute Inc. noted that during the first six months after an early abortion (12 weeks or less), a woman has double the risk of death compared to giving birth. It also notes that during the first year following a late abortion (after 12 weeks) a woman has over three times the risk of death compared to giving birth. In fact, compared to women who carried to term, women who had aborted in the year prior to their deaths were 60 percent more likely to die from natural causes, seven times more likely to die from suicide, four times more likely to die of injuries related to accidents and fourteen times more likely to die from homicide. So this stance adopted by Governor Abbott is not pro-life and I have no lectures to receive from a man who adopts such anti-life positions.

[Crowd cheers]

Meanwhile, I fought to defund Planned Parenthood and I fought abortion in all cases and circumstances because every child and I defunded , born or unborn, deserves the right to live. If now Governor Abbott says that he opposes abortion in all cases, then he flip-flopped on that issue.

[Laughs]

And Governor, you're the one who takes declarations out of context. I did not say that you championed taxes, I said that you kept property taxes as high as they were throughout your time as Governor and it's a shame that Texans pay more for home property. All Americans across this country, including all Texans, should have a decent and fair chance to have access to home property and your property tax reform has failed to pass. Texas is the 6th state out of 50 that pays the biggest property tax rate after New Jersey, Illinois, New Hampshire, Connecticut and Wisconsin. That's why Texans are angry. How can they trust you if you don't understand that?

The American people wants the truth. Yet, you're not listening to them. They are sick and tired of your lies. It's time for you to stop lying and to focus on issues.

Unlike Abbott, who is dividing the conservative movement, we revived it and brought it together and only together we can win this election and keep America strong by pursuing our path to prosperity, security, freedom and peace like we did in the last four years and will do in the next four years.

Thank you. God bless Oklahoma. God bless the United States of America.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 03:35:20 AM »
« Edited: December 06, 2017, 03:39:59 AM by UWS »

Schedule from July 23-August 1 2019, Part 2

July 27
-Flight to Red Oak, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Red Oak, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Religious freedom policy speech in Red Oak, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker in an effort to attract evangelical voters :

As you know, I'm the second catholic President of the United States since John F. Kennedy. And Stephen Pearcy is none other than the first Jew to become Vice-President. We are proud to be defenders of religious freedom for all Americans and to fight to promote it around the world. This is one of the values defended by the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States, the ultimate rampart against oppression and tyranny.

Under the previous administration, freedom of religion was remarkably under siege around the world. Adepts of radical Islamic terrorism, including ISIS, were slaying and beheading Christians, Kurds and mainstream Muslims in the Middle East because of what they believe.

Iran is led by a regime that is threatening freedom of religion and seeks the destruction of America and Israel. We all know that wiping Israel off the map means destroying most of Judaism around the world. In addition, Hezbollah is among the terrorist groups sponsored by Iran and Israel is Hezbollah's main target.

Throughout the last three years, my administration took several bold decisions in order to defend freedom of religion. By standing with our allies, including Israel, by abolishing the so-called Iran nuclear deal and by restoring diplomatic and economic sanctions against Iran, the biggest sponsor of global terrorism, we deprived Iran of the necessary capitals they needed to develop nuclear weapons and to fund terrorist groups around the world, thus reinforcing security and stability in the Middle East. By doing so, we deprived Iran of the necessary capitals to destroy Israel as well as freedom of religion. By taking military action against ISIS, we not only contributed to ISIS decline and reinforced security and stability in the Middle East, but we also made a great contribution in the preservation of freedom of religion by saving Middle Eastern Christians and other religious groups from terrorist persecution, thus protecting freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, the right to peaceably assemble and the right to petition.

So if you want your values and your freedom to keep being protected here and abroad, I ask you to follow me in this campaign to keep America strong, free, safe and prosperous.

Thank you. God bless Iowa and God bless America.

-Meet with voters in Villisca, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Abortion policy speech in Villisca, Iowa with with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker in an effort to attract pro-lifers and social conservatives
-Meet with voters in Lamoni, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Manufacturing policy speech in Lamoni, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Leon, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Russell, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Chariton, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Fundraising Dinner at Hotel Charitone in Chariton, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Lucas, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Albia, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Small government policy speech in Albia, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Eddyville, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Agriculture policy speech at Ajinomoto North America inc. plant in Eddyville, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Ottumwa, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Economic policy speech at John Deere Ottumwa Works in Ottumwa, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Barnstorm in the Davis County, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker

July 28
-Meet with voters in Cedar Falls, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Marion, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Agriculture policy speech in Marion, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Marion, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Hiawatha, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Economic policy speech in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Health care policy speech at Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Foreign policy speech in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Dubuque, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with college voters at the University of Dubuque in Dubuque, Iowa with Joni Ernst in an effort to attract young voters
-Fundraising dinner with voters at Q Casino in Dubuque, Iowa, with Joni Ernst
-Manufacturing policy speech in Dubuque, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Wellman, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Fiscal responsibility policy speech in Wellman, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Washington, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Washington, Iowa with Joni Ernst
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2017, 10:26:59 PM »
« Edited: December 06, 2017, 10:31:14 PM by UWS »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

This Week's Schedule:
Mr. Duke, Servant of the Lord, spent his days in Rural South Carolina where he rallied his white brethren to his cause. He spoke across the state from Greenville to North Charleston and over forty-five towns; the majority of which had under one thousand white citizens. He held a rally in The French Quarter of New Orleans with Jean Marie Le Pen as well, which was attended by over five hundred folks. In total, the campaign opened five new offices this week: three in South Carolina, one in North Hampton, New Hampshire, and one in Dubuque, Iowa. Over six thousand people attended Duke events this past week!
OOC: Why would Jean-Marie Le Pen fly over from France and stump for an openly racist candidate in an American election? Le Pen is speculated by some to be racist, but he does not openly work for an organization such as the KKK. Also, what business does Le Pen have in America?

To be fair, Jean Marie Le Pen endorsing Duke makes perfect sense given what the National Front's platform is/was...as for what business he has in America, clearly it was to endorse Duke/stump for Duke.

Bendicaumus Domino...If you didn't check with NHI before the including Le Pen, do so next time.

P.S: Brown's schedule will be out tomorrow afternoon.

OOC : Le Pen is not even an American citizen, so he can't vote here.

And actually, NewYorkExpress, this round ends tonight. Have you seen it at the beginning of this turn?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2017, 11:02:00 PM »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

This Week's Schedule:
Mr. Duke, Servant of the Lord, spent his days in Rural South Carolina where he rallied his white brethren to his cause. He spoke across the state from Greenville to North Charleston and over forty-five towns; the majority of which had under one thousand white citizens. He held a rally in The French Quarter of New Orleans with Jean Marie Le Pen as well, which was attended by over five hundred folks. In total, the campaign opened five new offices this week: three in South Carolina, one in North Hampton, New Hampshire, and one in Dubuque, Iowa. Over six thousand people attended Duke events this past week!
OOC: Why would Jean-Marie Le Pen fly over from France and stump for an openly racist candidate in an American election? Le Pen is speculated by some to be racist, but he does not openly work for an organization such as the KKK. Also, what business does Le Pen have in America?

To be fair, Jean Marie Le Pen endorsing Duke makes perfect sense given what the National Front's platform is/was...as for what business he has in America, clearly it was to endorse Duke/stump for Duke.

Bendicaumus Domino...If you didn't check with NHI before the including Le Pen, do so next time.

P.S: Brown's schedule will be out tomorrow afternoon.
Checked with NHI last turn, he approved. If you want evidence, I will send it to you.

Campaign Statement: Mr. Le Pen is an important political figure in our movement and we are pleased to have his full and utmost endorsement of our candidacy. Mr. Le Pen represents the racial and economic platforms that we proudly represent to the American people instead of the pro-minority platforms of our foreign President, who deserves zero respect, the Presidency is for the white man, and his lovers in the Democratic Party.

OOC : In case you forgot it, Rubio is born in Miami, Florida, which is in the United States.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 09:28:01 AM »
« Edited: August 14, 2018, 09:43:55 AM by UWS »

Schedule from July 23-August 1 2019, Part 3

July 29
-Flight to Greenville, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Greenville, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Gun rights policy speech in Greenville, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham in an effort to attract social conservative voters
-Foreign policy speech in Greenville, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with college voters at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Mauldin, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Anderson, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Manufacturing policy speech in Anderson, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Health care policy speech in Anderson, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Anderson, South Carolina where President Rubio attacks Greg Abbott for signing the HB 810 law that allowed stem cell research in 2017 even though cell research includes the use of fetal stem cells from aborted fetuses as medicine tools. As a result, President Rubio succeeds to convince social conservatives and pro-lifers to vote for him over Abbott.
-Barnstorm in Abbeville County, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Winnsboro, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Blythewood, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Columbia, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Economic policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Small government policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Free enterprise policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham :

Four days ago, America has made a step closer to our total victory against radical Islamic terrorism. Our courageous and patriotic soldiers found and killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in Al-Bukamal, Syria. Justice is done for all the victims of his terror.

Since I came in office, I made it absolutely clear that we would go after him and ISIS by all the necessary means, including through stronger military involvement. The reinforcement of our military, of our alliances and of American leadership are all factors that helped us to find and eliminate al-Baghdadi. But our fight against radical Islamic terrorism is not over yet, but we are heading in the right direction and all of ISIS' territory in Syria and Iraq will be freed soon enough. The job cannot be done with the weak foreign policy embraced by all the Democratic presidential candidates as well as some of my GOP rivals who want to reduce our defense budget and our security measures in addition of seeking to reduce our military at its lowest size ever, which will deprive our troops of all the necessary material and equipment they need to fight terrorism, thus giving us stronger terrorist threat and make America an easier target for terrorists.

[Crowd boos]

But if you put your trust in me, we will finish what we started and we will totally defeat radical Islamic terrorism, including ISIS, Al Qaida, Hezbollah, etc. and that's how we're going to keep America safe and defend our freedom and our values.

-Meet with voters in Camden, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Veterans policy speech in Camden, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Sumter, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-National security policy speech at Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Mayesville, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham

July 30
-Flight to Dover, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Dover, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Manufacturing policy speech in Dover, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Agriculture policy speech in Dover, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Barrington, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Farmington, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Rochester, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Trade policy speech in Dover, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Fiscal responsibility policy speech in Dover, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Somersworth, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Fundraising event at Somersworth Historical Society Museum in Somersworth, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Economic policy speech at Greater Somersworth Chamber of Commerce in Somersworth, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Ossipee, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Conway, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Energy policy speech in Conway, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Haverhill, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Lebanon, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Foreign policy speech at War memorial in Lebanon, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Newport, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Claremont, Newport, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Rally with voters at Twin State Speedway in Claremont, Newport, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan

July 31
-Flight to Clarksville, Tennessee
-Build campaign infrastructure in Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Clarksville, Tennessee
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Fort Campbell in Clarksville, Tennessee
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Clarksville, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Bartlett, Tennessee
-Town hall meeting with voters at The Bartlett Performing Arts & Conference Center in Bartlett, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Germantown, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Memphis, Tennessee
-Speech at the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, Tennessee in an effort to attract African American voters while accusing David Duke of proposing nothing and dividing the American people with his hate speech.
-Rally with voters at Liberty Bowl Stadium in Memphis, Tennessee
-Fundraising event at Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Bartlett, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Nashville, Tennessee
-Manufacturing policy speech at Nissan North America facility in Nashville, Tennessee
-Meet with college voters at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee in an effort to attract young voters
-Rally with voters at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee :

There you go again, Abbott. Instead of running an honest campaign based on the American people's hopes, he keeps insulting the American people's intelligence.

Let me be very clear. If we really took action on Obamacare's repeal in 2019, when you announced your candidacy, this vote could not have passed. Republicans are now holding only 50 senate seats. 50 seats. And the NAY votes of John McCain, Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins would have kept Obamacare with only 47 YEA votes, which would not have been enough to pass. You know very well that it is now repealed. Why? Because we did it before the midterms, at a time we had 53 Republican senators. 53. I'm proud not to have waited for the 2018 midterm elections when 50 senate Republicans supported Obamacare's repeal and when Vice-President Pearcy helped us to repeal this unconstitutional law by casting the 51st vote. So it's time for you to be honest with the American people and tell them the truth.

[Crowd loudly cheers, applauds and chants « Lyin' Greg! »]

When it comes to immigration, Governor Abbott seems to be denying the fact that the number of border arrests of illegal immigrants is now at its lowest level since 1971. This has certainly not been done through a miracle. The only reason why we managed to get to these results is because we increased the number of patrol agents, because we reinforced our borders and because we have tougher immigration laws. So it is irresponsible, Governor, to question my leadership when it comes to border security. So I hope you'll give me the respect that I give you.

He's also denying the fact that he has once supported abortion during his 2014 campaign to save the life of the pregnant while it kills two lives : the baby and most of the time the mother as well. Abortion is more dangerous than child birth and increases the chances for a woman to die. That's why I've always fought abortion in all cases because I want every unborn child to earn the privilege to appreciate life. Because I know that life is precious. That's why the National Right to Life Committee has always rated me 100 %.

When it comes to North Korea, what I mean is that all of the navy ships, submarines, missile cruises and THAAD missiles that are deployed on the Pacific under my presidency are, combined together, technically forming an anti-missile shield. Why? Because all of this powerful military arsenal has a common goal : intercepting taking down any missile launched by North Korea against us and our allies. All of this has been tested, including during military exercises with our allies in the region. That's how we're going to avoid any North Korean nuclear attack.

And no, Governor, I'm not suggesting that Texans pay zero taxes. I'm suggesting that property taxes should be lower, which is something you have tried and failed to do. No wonder that the Cato Institute has rated you only 52 % when it comes to tax rate score while Club for Growth has always rated me over 90 %.

So Governor, you can say whatever you like but people won't believe you, they won't fall into it because they know that you lie to their face. I'm leading a positive campaign and I'm campaigning on the American people's hopes. I want the conservative movement and the American people to stay united. Because only together we can overcome our challenges like we did in the last 4 years, whether it's on the economic area, the foreign policy area or the social area. So let's win this election together for the sake of the preservation of America's greatness.

-Coal policy speech in Nashville, Tennessee
-Foreign policy speech in Nashville, Tennessee
-Speech at the Parthenon in Nashville, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Knoxville, Tennessee
-Fiscal conservatism policy speech in Knoxville, Tennessee
-Gun rights policy speech in Knoxville, Tennessee
-Energy rights policy speech in Knoxville, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Chattanooga, Tennessee
-Free enterprise policy speech in Chattanooga, Tennessee
-Infrastructure policy speech in Chattanooga, Tennessee
-National security policy speech in Chattanooga, Tennessee
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 10:21:28 AM »
« Edited: December 07, 2017, 11:02:12 AM by UWS »

Schedule from July 23-August 1 2019, Part 4

August 1
-Flight to Mission, Texas
-Build campaign infrastructure in Mission, Texas
-Meet with voters in Mission, Texas with Rick Perry
-Meet with voters in Port Arthur, Texas with Rick Perry
-Energy policy speech in Port Arthur, Texas with Rick Perry
-Trade policy speech at the Port of Port Arthur in Port Arthur, Texas with Rick Perry
-Meet with voters in Beaumont, Texas with Rick Perry
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Beaumont, Texas with Rick Perry in an effort to attract pro-life voters
-Town hall meeting with voters at Jefferson Theatre in Beaumont, Texas with Rick Perry
-Speech about faith at St. Anthony Cathedral Basilica in Beaumont, Texas with Rick Perry in an effort to attract social conservative voters
-Foreign policy speech in Beaumont, Texas with Rick Perry
-Meet with voters in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Gun rights policy speech in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Small government policy speech in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Border security policy speech in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Rally with voters at Darrell K Royal–Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Speech in Austin, Texas where President Rubio speaks out against stem cell research
-Free enterprise policy speech in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Energy policy speech in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry :

As we speak, the Senate is about to vote to approve the construction of the proposed Alaska-Texas pipeline. We will have all the necessary votes to pass it in order to grow this economy, to create jobs and to accelerate America's path to energy independence, which is something we did in the last three years thanks to the increase of permits and licenses on federal lands, to the construction of pipelines helping us to produce and transport oil to markets and to the development of clean-coal technologies. Thanks to energy independence, we will finally take advantage of all of our sources of energy and by using a part of the revenues from oil drilling to develop renewable energies, which will not only be beneficial for our economy but also ensure and improvement of our ecological footprint. Energy independence will also boost our automobile industry by helping increasing auto manufacturing and by making our cars less expansive, which will encourage consumers here and abroad to buy more American cars, thus giving us the upper hand in trade deals. And finally, energy independence will deprive terrorist groups of revenues from our dependency on foreign oil, thus reducing their ability to finance and organize terrorist activities.

So my friends, let's pursue this quest to energy independence for the sake of a prosperous and safe America.

-Meet with voters in San Antonio, Texas with Rick Perry
-Economic policy speech at the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in San Antonio, Texas in an effort to attract Hispanic voters
-Rally with voters at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas with Rick Perry
-Coal policy speech at Valero Energy Corporation headquarters in San Antonio, Texas with Rick Perry
-National security policy speech at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas with Rick Perry
-Speech at the Cathedral of San Fernando in San Antonio, Texas with Rick Perry in an effort to attract pro-lifers and social conservatives
-Meet with college voters at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in New Braunfels, Texas with Rick Perry
-Meet with voters in El Paso, Texas with Rick Perry
-Economic policy speech at Helen of Troy Limited in El Paso, Texas with Rick Perry
-Energy independence policy speech in El Paso, Texas
-Trade policy speech in El Paso, Texas
-Flight to Warren, Michigan
-Build campaign infrastructure in Michigan
-Meet with voters in Warren, Michigan
-Economic policy speech at the General Motors Technical Center in Warren, Michigan
-Supper with voters at Big Boy Restaurants in Warren, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Mount Clemens, Michigan
-Manufacturing policy speech in Mount Clemens, Michigan
-Infrastructure policy speech in Mount Clemens, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Detroit, Michigan
-Economic policy speech at the Renaissance Center in Detroit, Michigan
-Free enterprise policy speech at General Motors headquarters in Detroit, Michigan
-Meet with college voters at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan in an effort to attract young voters
-Rally with voters at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan Sad

We've got David Duke as one of our opponents. He is totally disqualified for the job of President of the United States not only because of his inexperience and his bad knowledge of the issues but mostly because of his intolerance and disregard towards American values and ethnic minorities. He has absolutely no respect for the Constitution of the United States as well as for freedom and justice. All of the positions he's embracing are un-American. He was Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1960s. The Ku Klux Klan is none other than the extremist group that killed several African Americans in order to promote supremacism and that should be considered as what it is : a terrorist group.

Duke was arrested in 1972 for inciting a racial riot. After that, he became a member of the US Nazi Party, a movement that only represents a terrible legacy of a six-year long war that was marked by the death of 6 million jews. He called this movement's founder, George Lincoln Rockwell, the "the greatest American who ever lived". And worse, Duke is a holocaust denier, so he denies that 6 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust during World War II.

[Crowd boos]

In 1985, he called African-Americans "primitive animals" and he's suggesting that Iran, the biggest state sponsor of global terrorism, destroys Israel through Iranian support to the Hezbollah and through nuclear attacks. He has shown enthusiasm towards Obama's Iran nuclear deal that gave Iran the necessary capitals to sponsor terrorism and to develop nuclear weapons until my administration repealed this anti-American deal. He is now endorsed by Jean-Marie Le Pen who is just another supporter of anti-semitism.

David Duke can't be trusted. And what is disturbing and outrageous is that since the very beginning of this actual presidential campaign, all of the Democratic presidential candidates did not mention David Duke's name, not even once. Not any of the Democratic presidential candidates has condemned Duke's un-American views and hate speech during this campaign. They have failed to call out Duke. It's taking too long before they take action against this racist madness. What are they waiting for? Meanwhile, I had and still have the courage to condemn this hate speech like the evil it is.

So, my fellow Americans, let's perisist in this fight to defend the legacy of Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president and the man who abolished slavery, by going to the polls in a very large number in order to show David Duke how much un-American his positions are.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless the United States of America.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2017, 09:09:16 AM »
« Edited: December 08, 2017, 09:58:51 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
In an effort to attract voters who selected national security as the most important issue and to rebuke Abbott's dishonest accusations, President Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad narrating all of Rubio's accomplishments as President in terms of national security.

The ad titled « Experience » airs nationwide in all the 50 U.S. states as well as in Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories.

« Experience » advertisement narration :

Narrator : While Greg Abbott crosses all the country lying about President Marco Rubio's accomplishments on national security, all the American people knows that they can't trust a single word from someone like Abbott who has absolutely no foreign policy experience and doesn't have the skills to keep America safe in addition of failing to do so.

Meanwhile, his rivals for the Republican nomination don't have the experience, knowledge and background to keep America safe. It's the same for all the Democrats running for the highest office. The Democrats have no idea about how to defeat terrorism and keep our nation safe. They want to withdraw America from the war against terrorism, restore cuts in our military and in our defense budget, which will reduce our military at its lowest size since World War I, thus giving us stronger terrorist threat and make America an easier target for terrorists.

Under President Rubio's leadership, America is heading in the right direction and will win the War on Terror by totally defeating ISIS, Al Qaida and all other radical Islamic terrorist groups, get the world to a non-nuclear Iran and keep the Pacific Ocean pacific. That's how we're going to get to peace through strength.

Let's pursue the progress by giving America four more years of proven and strong leadership that will keep America safe and defend America's values.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2017, 10:19:23 AM »

Marco Rubio's response to Sherrod Brown and Tammy Baldwin during a rally in Denver, Colorado

It's not surprising that Senators Brown and Baldwin would oppose the Alaska-Texas pipeline. But it's strange that Senator Brown speaks out against it while he voted against the Carbon Emissions Cap and Trade Plan of 2008. So he supported coal until he flip-flopped.

[Crowd laughs and applauds]

By opposing the pipeline, the Democrats, including the Democratic senators running for president, are voting against job creation and against America's energy independence. They want to restart another war on coal, which is exactly the last thing America needs. They want to increase taxes and regulations on America's energy industry, which will kill jobs and make America's energy independence impossible. We can promote oil production while improving our ecological footprint by developping renewable energies through the investment of a part of the revenues from oil drilling, not through taxpayers' money like the Democrats are suggesting.

The Democratic contenders would rather keep handing money to terrorists through our dependence on foreign energy due to our oil exports from unstable coutries in throes of terrorism, which will increase terrorist groups' ability to organize and commit terrorist attacks against us and our allies.

[Crowd boos]

We can't let that happen. Getting to energy independence and taking advantage of our own sources of energy will not only create jobs and make this economy stronger but also reinforce our nation's security by depriving terrorists of revenues from our energy dependence.

So I call on my colleagues in the Senate to support the construction of the Alaska-Texas pipeline for the sake of America's prosperity, energy independence, environment and national security.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless America.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2017, 04:16:10 PM »
« Edited: December 10, 2017, 04:21:22 PM by UWS »

Schedule from August 2-August 12 2019, Part 1

August 2
-President Rubio holds a press conference at the White House where he's asked about the increasing tensions between the United States and Russia after the Operation Phallanx that killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, making it clear that this operation was not targetting nor the Assad regime nor Russia but that this operation only targeted ISIS and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. He also enjoyed this occasion to declare that defeating ISIS is in the common interests of both the United States and Russia and that it should be Russia's top priority instead of arming the Assad regime through weapons aimed at striking the Kurds who made a great contribution to our succeses against ISIS. So there is absolutely no reason to trigger a war between the United States and Russia.

August 3

-President Rubio meets with French President Emmanuel Macron at the White House where they discuss issues they agree about such as economic ties, trade, democracy, human rights, freedom of religion, counter-terrorism, etc.

August 4

-President Rubio holds a meeting with his National Security Council with whom he discuss issues like North Korea's nuclear crisis.

-President Rubio holds a dinner with a bipartisan group of senators with whom he discuss issues such as child tax credit reform and the adoption of a new strategy in Afghanistan and of a plan to develop renewable energies.

August 5
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2017, 09:24:31 AM »
« Edited: December 11, 2017, 12:38:33 PM by UWS »

Schedule from August 2-August 12 2019, Part 2

August 6
-Flight to Reno, Nevada
-Meet with voters in Reno, Nevada
-Immigration policy speech in Reno, Nevada
-Fundraising event at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada
-Economic policy speech at the National Automobile Museum in Reno, Nevada
-Meet with college voters at the University of Nevada in Reno, Nevada in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Carson City, Nevada
-Speech in Carson City, Nevada

So, Ben Shapiro started his campaign by distorting the truth about my record and my accomplishments as President and claimed that I failed in my promises. This is just not true.

Well, let me remind you that I promised to cut taxes, to repeal Obamacare and to defeat radical Islamic terrorism. During my presidency, we managed to repeal Obamacare thanks to the Vice-President Pearcy's tie-breaking vote. Let me remind you that we adopted the biggest tax cuts in our nation's history, which is growing the economy and bringing the unemployment rate down, that we are about to defeat ISIS and that I recently ordered the successful military operation that killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

And let me ask you Mr. Shapiro, where were you when we repealed Obamacare? Where were you when we adopted the biggest tax cuts ever? Where were you when we killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi? You were editing at the Daily Wire and you were podcasting The Ben Shapiro Show. So it is irresponsible to question our accomplishments and to demean America's successes in the last four years. Mr. Shapiro does not have the experience to lead this nation and to accomplish anything as President. So the choice for this election is untested leadership or proven leadership that reinforced our economy, our national security and our society.

August 7
-Flight to Charlottesville, Virginia with John McCain
-Meet with voters in Charlottesville, Virginia with John McCain
-Meet with voters in Roanoke, Virginia with John McCain
-Coal policy speech in Roanoke, Virginia with John McCain
-Tax reform policy speech in Roanoke, Virginia with John McCain
-Meet with voters in Richmond, Virginia with John McCain
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Richmond, Virginia with John McCain
-Economic policy speech in Richmond, Virginia with John McCain
-Meet with voters in Norfolk, Virginia with John McCain
-National security policy speech in Norfolk, Virginia with John McCain
-Trade policy speech in Norfolk, Virginia with John McCain
-Meet with voters in Virginia Beach, Virginia with John McCain
-Speech in Virginia Beach, Virginia in response to Sherrod Brown's attacks Sad

Once again, Senator Brown demonstrated his lack of foreign policy knowledge and leadership. He claimed that the operation that killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi risks of triggering a nuclear war with Russia. I think you forgot, Senator, that this operation was not against Russia nor it was not against Bachar al-Assad and Syria. This operation was targetting ISIS and Baghdadi and succeeded in killing him. Defeating ISIS is in the common interests of the United States and Russia and should be Russia's top priority in the Middle East instead of providing the Assad regime in weapons aimed at striking the Kurds who made remarkable contributions in defeating ISIS. So there is no reason for Russia to trigger a nuclear war against the United States or anybody in the world. And actually Vladimir Putin ordered the withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria, so there is no risk of any clash against the Russians in Syria.

Now ISIS is eradicated in Iraq and thanks to the courage and determination of our troops and our allies, we will totally defeat ISIS in Syria and wherever they are. That's how we're going to restore international security, freedom, stability and peace, which is something Senator Brown will not have the ability to do with his weak foreign policy agenda that will aweaken our military and our security measures. Let's keep going in the right direction and radical Islamic terrorism will be defeated.

August 8
-Flight to Los Angeles, California
-Build campaign infrastructure in California
-Meet with voters in Los Angeles, California
-Economic policy speech in Los Angeles, California
-Energy policy speech in Los Angeles, California
-Rally with voters at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, California where President Rubio expresses his optimism about the 2028 Summer Olympics that will take place in Los Angeles.
-Immigration policy speech in Los Angeles, California
-Foreign policy speech in Los Angeles, California
-Meet with voters in San Bernardino, California
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in San Bernardino, California
-Meet with voters in Anaheim, California
-Trade policy speech in Anaheim, California
-Meet with voters at the Reagan Presidential Library, California
-Fiscal responsibility policy speech in Anaheim, California
-Meet with voters in Santa Cruz, California
-Infrastructure policy speech in Santa Cruz, California
-Meet with voters in San Francisco, California
-Fundraising event in San Francisco, California
-National security policy speech in San Francisco, California

August 9-11
-Flight to Des Moines, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Des Moines, Iowa with family

-Iowa State Fair in Des Moines, Iowa with family

August 12
-Flight to Walpole, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Walpole, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu
-Economic policy speech in Walpole, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu
-Meet with voters in Marlborough, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu
-Manufacturing policy speech in Marlborough, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu
-Education reform policy speech in Marlborough, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu
-Meet with voters in Berlin, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2017, 12:00:57 PM »
« Edited: December 11, 2017, 12:54:35 PM by UWS »

President Rubio's response to Shapiro during a rally in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Mr. Shapiro doesn't know anything about the economy and he is so disconnected from reality that he has no recollection of th economic progress we are doing. The only one among us who was in the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship is me. I know what free market is and I know what it takes to create jobs and grow this economy. That's why in the last four years, we reduced the size of government by cutting taxes for all Americans and for all businesses across the country, by lowering our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 %, by abolishing Dodd-Frank, by lowering the cost of doing business in America and by promoting oil drilling and energy independence, by promoting trade and by reducing wasteful government spending. So to answer your question about whether I released small businesses on the economy, yes I did and that's why the unemployment rate is declining. So I don't think it's wise to lecture me about free market, this is a value I am whole-heartedly promoting and that's how our economy is stronger.

When it comes to foreign policy, you asked me if I intend to support Israel, to curb North Korean agression, to stop the Iran nuclear threat and to entirely defeat ISIS. Yes of course I do and there are some of these things we already did in the last four years. We reinforced sanctions against North Korea and against their international firms that transferred money to their regime in order to fund the construction of nuclear weapons. Through these sanctions, we cut North Korea's crude oil supply, a source that is the life-blood of any modern military. We reinforced our military presence and arsenal in the Pacific and we multiplied our military exercises with our allies in the region. And Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe seeks to launch a referendum on whether the 9th article of the Japanese Constitution should be modified, which would allow Japan to militarize itself in the context of the North Korean threat and of China's expansionist policies. When it comes to ISIS, we are heading in the right direction, ISIS is totally eradicated in Iraq, we almost freed all of Syria from ISIS' terror and we killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. The job is almost done. When it comes to Israel, we supported Israel throughout the last 4 years just like we will support them in the next 4 years. You said that the sanctions are not the right way to go and that it did not succeed? You are wrong. By abolishing Obama's Iran nuclear deal and by reinforcing sanctions against them, we deprived Iran of the necessary capitals to develop nuclear weapons and we diminished their ability to sponsor terrorist groups around the world. They need to listen to the concerns of their people by using their uranium to grow their economy, not to develop nuclear weapons. Together, along with our allies around the world, including in the Middle East, are increasing pressure on Iran in order to force them to give up. If you don't understand the effects of these sanctions on their economy and their military, you have failed the Commander-in Chief test and demonstrated your foreign policy inexperience.

And let me tell you this, Mr. Shapiro, we should not judge a President by his height (referring to Shapiro's « Little Rubio » statement) and you know, with due respect, you're even smaller than me (since Shapiro is 168 cm tall while Rubio is 175 cm tall). James Madison, the fourth President of the United States was 1.63 m tall and yet he managed to lead America to victory against the British Empire in the War of 1812. And by the way, actors like Al Pacino (1,7 m) and Dustin Huffman (1,67 m) are not so tall but they are still great actors and they won Academy Awards. And remember that in the Bible, David succeeded in defeating a giant warrior like Goliath despite being smaller than his opponent.

So let's get serious and focus on issues. If we keep pursuing the strong and bold leadership we are orchestrating since the last 3 years, America will head into the brightest future we have ever known, we will get to full-employment thanks to free market and we will get to peace through strength with a strong military, ISIS' total defeat and the curb of North Korea's and Iran's nuclear threat.

Thank you God bless you. God bless the United States of America.

Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies