2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:46:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread  (Read 20120 times)
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix
E: -2.39, S: -5.30

« on: November 21, 2017, 09:17:33 PM »

The Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Gabbard: Its Official, I will run in 2020
July 17th, 2019

(HONOLULU), Earlier yesterday Representative Tulsi Gabbard representing Hawaii's 2nd congressional district announced to a crowd of 300 that she would run for the Democratic nomination in 2020 saying of the President:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Us at the Star-Advertiser tried to follow up on her in a follow up press conference

The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 07:58:33 PM »

NHI, can you post the monthly economic figures such as unemployment rates, job creation, stock markets, GDP growth rates, and GINI during the Rubio administration.

Yes. These will be crucial.
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 10:45:20 AM »
« Edited: December 02, 2017, 12:11:02 PM by The Govanah Jake »

Offical Statement - The Gabbard Campaign shall be releasing there campaign schedule for the next week later today

7/15 - Campaign launch at Honolulu, Hawaii
       - (Later in the day) smaller rally in Kapolei

7/16

- Fly's to Iowa.
- Official Campaign rally at Ceder Rapids
-  Official Campaign stop in Iowa City
- Meet and greet in Davensport

7/17

- Economic tax plan speech in Iowa City
- Rally at Dubuque
- Barnstorming of several Northwestern Iowan countys
- Agricultural speech in Waterloo

7/18

- Morning rally in Iowa City. Focus on Rubio failed foreign policy
- Organization of a "Iowa for Gabbard" support group in Cedar Rapids
- Organization of Supporters in Ceder Rapids
- Mass Internet campaign in Iowa from Ceder Rapids headquarters.

7/19

- Flys in Nevada
- Rally in Concord

7/20

-Rally in Derry
-Rally in Hanover
- Support for Universal Healthcare speech in Exeter

7/21

- Rally in Merrimack
- Organization of "New Hampshire for Gabbard" ground game
- Mass internet campaign in the state.
- Anti-Rubio speech in Lebanon

7/22

- Organizing of Volunteers based in Manchester, New Hampshire
- End of Day, Economic speech in Concord.
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 12:22:54 PM »

Rally in Merimack, New Hampshire - Tulsi Gabbard Campaign

Hellooo, Merimack!

(Crowd cheers)

What a great response.

(a minute later)

President Rubio has spend the last 4 years worsening this country. He has divided people, he has divided society, and worst of all, he has grown the gap between the Rich and the Poor. Corrupt Rubio is a puppet to the Rich. He does not care about you,.. or you. He only cares for those who give him the most dough...

Rubio would rather watch the poor in citys like Concord, Manchester, or Merrimack die from lack of proper healthcare then try anything out of his way to save him.

Rubio may say to this (Rubio Impersonation) "Oh. well we canta afford to save Americans from dieing. It costs too much to save lifes"

(laughter)

Well i say to that.. no american is worth less then the corporations that give our president his paycheck.

Thank You Merrimack, and god bless America!
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 12:45:37 PM »

(Gabbard on Baldwin in Concord streets)

REPORTER: Representative Gabbard, what is your opinion of Wisconsin Senator Tammy Baldwin running for the Democratic Nomination

GABBARD: Baldwin?

REPORTER: Yes, Tammy Baldwin from Wisconsin.

GABBARD: Well i think she is a good women. I think she has done a lot of good in the Senate for the Middle Class and Poor. She seems to be a firm ..uh. progressive. But ... She seems to be firm on Big Money in politics now, but if you look at her past and compare it to mine .... she has gotten much more PAC money for her campaigns then .. i ever had gotten. She has gotten hundreds of thousands from pacs of all kinds in her past elections while i got very minimal. She may say she want take any Big Money PACs now, but her history says otherwise. And we should look at peoples history before believing what they say.

The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 10:08:46 PM »

July 23-August 1, 2019 campaign schedule for the Gabbard for President Campaign

Tulsi Gabbard: For the People

July 23th

Days Objective - Continue effort in New Hampshire
- Meet and greet voters in Warren, Wentford, and Oxford
- Travel to Sandwich to establish a North New Hampshire ground operation in the state. Greet
supporters in the town
- Townhall in Lincoln
- Final day rally at Albany
"Our military holds some of the greatest people in the world. I should know... i was in it. We hold human life to be sacred above all else.. (pause) So when President Rubio sends our men and women in uniform overseas to die in foreign wars .. we dont call him what he really is, a murderer, instead a hero and protector. He didn't seem to protect our troops when they died in a distance land dying for a cause they should not of been a part of.."

July 24th

Days Objective: Visit the College towns, get the youth vote out for Gabbard

- Travel to Hanover. Meet and greet at Dartmouth College and hold a town hall in the town's central
and talk to students.
- Travel to Keene, New Hampshire. Greet students at Keene State College
- Final day rally on Keene State College grounds to students. Main Focus: The Economy

July 25th

Days Objective: Continued Organization

- Travel back to base in Concord. Organize supporters around "New Hampshire for Gabbard"
and meet supporters and build ties with State Party Progressives. (Try to get endorsements from major party officials in the state"
- Travel back to Hanover. Build ties with student leaders and millennial activists.

July 26th

Day Objective: Moving Back to Iowa. Build united ground organization in Iowa

- Fly to Cedar Rapids
- Talk to Union Leaders in Iowa City
- Travel to Ames, Iowa for end of day meet and ground in the city

July 27th

Day Objective - Form a United "Iowa for Gabbard" state operation.

- Meet with Union, Millennial, Farming, and Progressive interest groups
in Ceder Rapids
- Barnstorm rural Northwestern Iowa
- Event at Iowa State. Meet and greet with students.

July 28th

Day Objective - Continue on past days Organization.

- Campaign event at Sioux City, Iowa
-Lunch in event with Union leaders in Sioux city
- End of day rally in Davenport. Focus on Unionization, Getting America on track

"Unions are the backbone of the American Middle Class. We should not hold them for granted. They gave us the american people the 8 hour work day ... good paying jobs and made sure that we aren't working slave labor. Over the past 40 years, the unions have been on decline too due to the unregulated policy's of people like President Rubio killing the American Worker chance for success You go to Cedar Rapids, or Iowa City, or even Sioux City (cheers)... you realize this was all built of the backs of unions. We need to bring them back to get America back on track ..."

July 29th

Day Objective: Iowa barnstorming
- Early rally in Ackley. Focus on the suffering middle class
- Town hall with Mayor of Ackley Erik Graham. Endorsement from the Mayor
- Barnstorming on the way to Hampton, Iowa. Rally in the town
- Barnstorm to Bettendorf, Iowa. Rally in Bettendorf. Meet with supporters

"I am the only person in this race who can fully say to people like the people of Bettendorf that i am for you. I represent you and will do your bidding in Washington DC in elected. My Campaign Slogan is called "For the People" for a reason. The American people and have lied for too long by politicians who say they will represent them in Washington while backstabbing them as soon as they get there. I promise to not lie to you .. I am for you and my campaign is for the people"

- Mass social media efforts throughout the state
- Fly to Ankeny, Iowa. End of day rally in city center. Talk of Economy.

July 30th

Day Objective: Establish in Nevada

- Fly to Nevada
- Establish headquarters in Las Vegas. "Nevada for Gabbard" created.
- Rally in South Las Vegas. Meet with city union leaders

July 31th

Day Objective: Building connections

- Meets with Las Vegas Unions including the Culinary Workers Union.
- Meet with Hispanic and Minority Progressive interest groups
- Meet and greet with unionized workers in the Las Vegas area

August 1st

Day Objective: Continuing on gains

- Focuses on endorsements of local union leaders in the Las Vegas area
- Immigration dominated speech in Henderson. Lunch in the city later with residents.

The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 09:05:59 PM »

(Just had to get this out of the way)

Tulsi Gabbard on Tim Kaine's "Progressive" claim.

(Reno, Nevada)

Recently my opponent, Tim Kaine, would be the most progressive nominee since FDR. Now that's a pretty bold statement. He claims to be the person for the common people. Coming from a guy who supports the TPP, who supports NAFTA, who supports nearly all job killing free trade deals. Coming from a guy who supports his states right to work law. He has called for less regulations on the big banks. Now he runs for president and runs on a platform telling people that he is a progressive. I don't think so...

Also, Representative Gabbard stands with others in threatening to drop out unless the game is properly moderated without bias.
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 03:35:39 PM »

Coming soon to a podcast near you:

THE DAILY WIRE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT SCHEDULED TOMORROW

Please, we don't need Ben Shapiro here.
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 09:27:27 PM »

August 2-12th (Too lazy for full write up)

Tulsi Gabbard spends the week in two states.: From August 2nd to August 8th, she tours Nevada while from August 8th to August 12th she fly's to Charleston, South Carolina and organizes ground operations in the state. In Nevads, Gabbard holds events and rally's throughout Clark County in which she declares she is "the most progressive person in the race" and "the only person in the race who will take on the millionaire and billionaire class". She received some more endorsements from smaller Hispanic and White Labour Unions. She also spent time in Washoe county and in Reno and at a rally declared that she would "bring back our boys from overseas" and promised to win the election handily, something only she said she could do against Marco Rubio. In Reno also she talked of need for compassionate but strong borders calling for a increase in spending for the borders while working to legalize existing illegal immigrants in the state and country. She left for South Carolina and has thusly spent her time so far in Southern Carolina in the Charleston area setting base and building up support. Seeing a weakness with minority voters, she meet with many prominent black interest groups and called for "mass police reform" in a Charleston rally.
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 10:54:29 AM »

Tulsi Gabbard goes after President Rubio on Israel

Earlier this week, presidential hopeful canidate for the Democrats, Tulsi Gabbard came out in one of the strongest criticisms of the President she has shown yet. This time over his decision to officially accept Israel as its capital and the ensueing violence.

"The United States under the Rubio Administration has shown they are biased in favor of Israel and don't accept a pathway to peace" Gabbard said to a crowd in Concord, New Hampsire. She called for a removal of the decision to end the violence and remain a neatrul force in the final peace decision between the Israelis and Palestinians. She also attacked Benjamin Netanyahu, the right wing president of Israel saying "And there president Benjamin Netanyahu would let innocences in Palestine die then searching for a two deal state. He is also buddy buddy with this administration".

In other Gabbard News - Tulsi Gabbard continues to call on Progressives to not fall for the Tim Kaine allusion after his attacks on Senator Brown. Saying he is a "corporatist hack" and a "centrist"
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2017, 10:48:37 PM »

The Gabbard Campaign spent the week of September 3rd-September 9th entirely in New Hampshire, building up ground operations and holding rally after rally in the Northern Towns and Southern Industrial city's and Colleges. Her main focus included the Economy and Foreign Policy calling Rubio a "killer" in regards to intervention in Syria. She continued on her "Corrupt Marco" theme too pointing to the Donors of Marco Rubio. She continues to try to rally around her campaign as the one true Progressive in the race and calling on former Brown supporters to support her too against the "Corporate" Kaine and Harris campaign.
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 10:42:34 AM »

Tulsi Gabbard - Bye bitches I'm out, vote for the corporatist or some sh**t
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies