2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:04:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread  (Read 20124 times)
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« on: November 22, 2017, 03:22:33 AM »
« edited: November 22, 2017, 01:06:22 PM by Representative LouisvilleThunder »

Dennis Kucinich for President 2020

July 18, 2019 in Cleveland, Ohio
Hello Cleveland! I'm running for the Democratic nomination because we need a fighter who is unafraid to take on the pathetic Rubio administration which is a puppet for wealthy special interests with no concern for the common man. The failures and gross incompetence of the Rubio administration is what drove me to return to politics because Washington needs a fighter for the people again. It's time for some real change in Washington which will actually benefit everyone from all walks of life. We lost the election in 2016 because our candidate was too afraid to stand for progressive principles and lacked a message of change. Let's not repeat that same mistake in 2020. We need a Democratic Party that actually stands for something. I will always stand for policies which aim at helping our most vulnerable and struggling members of society. I will fight for the interests of the factory worker, the farmer, the miner, the small business owner, the teacher, the college student, the retail worker, the office worker, the restaurant worker among many others rather than that of the banker, the CEO, the owners of pharmaceutical and health insurance companies, and defense contractors. I will fight Wall Street's corporate greed in order to help Main Street actually prosper again. My priorities will include universal healthcare in order to truly solve the problems in our healthcare system, making prescription drugs affordable, protecting civil liberties by repealing the Patriot Act and ending NSA surveillance, tuition-free college for our youth, reforming our criminal justice system, ending the senseless war on drugs, withdrawing from horrible trade agreements such as NAFTA and the WTO to help our workers and struggling industries, revitalizing our labor unions so our workers can have advocates for fair treatment and pay, solving the opioid epidemic, ending our costly and bloody overseas military adventures which only benefit the Military-Industrial Complex at the expense of largely working class lives, transferring money from our bloated and corrupt defense budget towards infrastructure and educational programs, protecting our environment by attacking climate change, reinstating Glass-Steagall in order to curb the power of the big banks, nationalizing the Federal Reserve so we can put the control of our money supply in the hands of the people, ending corporate welfare while helping small businesses grow, breaking up monopolies to allow small businesses the opportunity to compete. Clearly, Crooked Marco has the wrong priorities as his tax cut was an unnecessary gift for the ultra-rich, and he tried (but failed) to take away healthcare from millions of Americans. Rubio also endangers America by saber rattling with fake "threats" abroad and got America involved in the dumb and pointless war in Syria while Americans here at home are suffering and starving from a lack of healthcare or access to healthy food. I think the choice in visions for America are is crisp and clear. We can either continue the disaster that is the Rubio administration and his Republican Party, settle on some Rubio-lite "Democrat" who wouldn't bring any meaningful change to Washington, or we can elect Dennis Kucinich, a candidate whose politics actually mean something and wishes to speak truth to power and act on it. I wish to give power to the people, so that we all can experience greatness rather than the few.
Thank you all very much!
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 03:14:01 PM »

NHI, can you post the monthly economic figures such as unemployment rates, job creation, stock markets, GDP growth rates, and GINI during the Rubio administration.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies