2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:36:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread  (Read 20130 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« on: November 21, 2017, 12:52:31 AM »
« edited: November 21, 2017, 01:02:58 AM by wxtransit »

July 8, 2019
Austin, Texas

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Abbott for America
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 02:28:44 PM »
« Edited: November 26, 2017, 02:33:07 PM by wxtransit »

Does the first turn end tonight? Also, UWS, what do you mean about a 'shield' over North Korea?
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 03:00:15 PM »

Does the first turn end tonight? Also, UWS, what do you mean about a 'shield' over North Korea?

Well, you know something like Ronald Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Defense_Initiative). And the anti-missile shield I'm referring to is a reinforcement of the US military presence on the Pacific and to a deployment of THAAD missiles in strategic points like Hawaii, Alaska, the Western Coast and the Sea of Japan, missiles that are able to intercept and take down any North Korean nuclear missile launched against us or our allies.

Ok, thank you.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 08:31:20 PM »

NHI, can you post the monthly economic figures such as unemployment rates, job creation, stock markets, GDP growth rates, and GINI during the Rubio administration.

Yes. These will be crucial.

Definitely.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 10:17:31 PM »

LouisvilleThunder.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 11:20:56 PM »

Primary Dates
February 3, 2020 - IA
February 11, 2020 - NH
February 22, 2020 - SC gop / NV Dem
February 25 2020 - NV gop
February 29, 2020 - SC Dem
March 3, 2020 Super Tuesday
- AL
- AK
- CA
- CO
- GA
- IL
- MA
- MN
- OK
- ND
- TN
- TX
- VT
- VA

IA Caucus Poll:

- Rubio: 73% Abbott: 13% Amash: 3% Duke: <1%
- Brown: 18% Baldwin: 17% Harris: 15% Gabbard: 10% Kander: 6% Kaine: 4% Kucinich: 3% Edwards: 1%

NH Primary Poll:

- Rubio: 67% Amash: 8% Abbott: 6% Duke: <1%
- Brown: 15% Baldwin: 10% Harris: 8% Gabbard: 7% Kaine: 3% Kander: 2% Kucinich: 2% Bel Edwards: 1%

SC Primary Poll:

- Rubio: 72% Abbott: 11% Amash: 2% Duke: 1%
- Brown: 14% Harris: 14% Kaine: 9% Bel Edwards: 8% Kander: 3% Baldwin: 2% Kucinich: 1%

OOC: I must be nuts...but I think David Duke would be doing better in South Carolina. This is the state was first to leave the Union after Abraham Lincoln's election... Also, why is Rubio (and Brown) doing worse in New Hampshire as opposed to Iowa and South Carolina? Finally, you gave us Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina polls, why not Nevada?

I think NH is mostly due to both Amash and Abbott receiving a small share of the poll.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 07:37:49 PM »

The schedule of where your candidate will go, what they will do over that period of time (July 15-22 I think).
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 10:19:54 PM »

Schedule will be up soon, I'm just pretty busy right now.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 08:52:55 PM »

Abbott for America
Campaign Schedule
July, 15, 2019 to July, 17, 2019

July 15
Speech in Austin, Texas

Flight from Austin, Texas, to Cedar Rapids, Iowa with a connection in Dallas, Texas
Unplanned meeting with potential voters in Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport

Iowa kickoff speech to packed house in Cedar Rapids, Iowa's U.S. Cellular Center

Meet with campaign staff, set up ground operations in Cedar Rapids and for the rest of Iowa
Have lunch at Betas Restaurant in Cedar Rapids, meet with voters
Event to meet voters and raise funds at Cedar Rapids Public Library

Policy speech on Obamacare at McGrath Amphitheatre in western Cedar Rapids

Meet and greet with voters and talk policy at Westdale Mall in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Meet with voters at the Granger House Museum in Marion, Iowa

Policy speech on defense of monuments related to God in Marion, Iowa in front of the First Presbyterian Church

Attend church service at the First Presbyterian Church in Marion, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters and fundraise at Hiawatha Elementary School in Hiawatha, Iowa

Run television ad "American Dream" for Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, Texas, and Florida
Today, in America, there are people.

People who want to live the American dream.

But, if we continue with President Rubio's current policy, these people won't see this happen.

They won't have a secure nation to keep them and their family safe.

They won't have a society that values morality.

They won't have an opportunity to pursue the American dream.

And, if something doesn't change,
This person will be you.

But something can change.

With Greg Abbott as president, he will remove Obamacare and lower taxes.

He will secure the border, in fact, he already has experience securing the border as Governor of Texas.

He will strengthen our military against foreign threats.

And he will pursue stronger ties with our allies.

He will secure religious freedom for all Americans, not just for a select crowd.

He will make sure every American will receive the same opportunity for success.

If you want an America which will be safer, stronger, and freer, vote Greg Abbott for America.

I'm Greg Abbott, and I approve this message.

Sleep in Hiawatha, Iowa

July 16
Take campaign bus to Iowa City, Iowa

Stop in Swisher, Iowa and make short policy speech on gun control/meet voters
Stop in North Liberty, Iowa and meet voters at the North Liberty Community Center

Speech on gun control in front of the Old Capitol building in Iowa City, Iowa

Have lunch and meet and greet voters at Atlas Restaurant in Iowa City, Iowa
Meet voters at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa
Have fundraising event at Iowa City High School in Iowa City, Iowa
Sleep in Iowa City, Iowa

July 17
Take campaign bus to the Quad Cities, Iowa

Stop in West Liberty, Iowa and meet voters at the West Liberty Raceway
Stop in Blue Grass, Iowa and meet voters at the Blue Grass Community Center

Speech on disability policy at the North Scott Senior High School in Eldridge, Iowa

Meet voters at Saint Ambrose University in Davenport, Iowa
Fundraise at Putnam Museum and Science Center and give a short speech on science policy in Davenport, Iowa
Meet and greet voters at the RiverCenter Convention Center in Davenport, Iowa

Q and A on policy at the Bettendorf City Hall in Bettendorf, Iowa

Sleep in Davenport, Iowa

SUMMARY
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 10:40:02 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 10:56:02 PM by wxtransit »

Abbott for America
Campaign Schedule
July, 18, 2019 to July, 20, 2019

July 18
Flight from the Quad Cities, Iowa to Manchester, New Hampshire, with stop at Detroit Wayne County Metropolitan Airport
Meet with voters at stop in Detroit
Land in Manchester, New Hampshire
Set up New Hampshire ground efforts, collaborate with teams across the state

Speech in Manchester, New Hampshire at the SNHU Arena

Attend fundraising/meet and greet with voters at the Currier Museum of Art in Manchester, New Hampshire
Eat lunch at the Red Arrow Diner, meet and greet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire
Meet and greet with voters at the Mall of New Hampshire in Manchester, New Hampshire

Take campaign bus to Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Stop in Raymond, New Hampshire and meet and greet voters at Raymond Town Hall
Stop in Exeter, New Hampshire and meet and greet voters at Exeter Train Station
Eat lunch and meet and greet with voters at Green Bean On Water in Exeter, New Hampshire
Stop in Hampton, New Hampshire and have a fundraising event at Fast Eddie's Diner

Speech at the USS Albacore Museum in Portsmouth, New Hampshire about the importance of the US Military

Meet and greet with voters at the Old City Hall in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Hold a fundraising event at Portsmouth High School in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Sleep in Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Run television ad "Crossroads" for Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Texas, and Florida

America is at a crossroads.
(Close up on girl running through wheat field to a road crossing)

(Girl looks in both directions)

One direction, change.

The other, the same old ways of every other presidency.

One leads to a reborn conservative movement, and the other leads to the death of the conservative movement.

One advocates for keeping their promises and doing politics differently, and the other advocates to keep the Washington machine running.

One advocates for a secure nation, and the other advocates what ever the focus groups say.

And only one advocates for a future.

(Girl runs to the brighter side)

(Cut to black)

It's decision time.

I'm Greg Abbott and I approve this message.

July 19
Take campaign bus to Concord, New Hampshire

Stop in Durham, New Hampshire, and meet college students at the University of New Hampshire campus
Stop in Dover, New Hampshire, and meet and greet with voters at the New Hampshire Children's Museum
Stop in Rochester, New Hampshire, and fund raise at the Rochester Public Library
Stop in Epsom, New Hampshire, and meet and greet at the Wendy's

Speech in Concord, New Hampshire, outside the State Capitol

Eat lunch at Brown Bag Deli and meet and greet with voters in Concord, New Hampshire
Make small speech on trade at St. Paul's School in Concord, New Hampshire
Meet and greet voters in Hopkinton, New Hampshire
Meet and greet college voters at New London, New Hampshire's Colby-Sawyer College
Make speech on integrity in front of the Baptist Church of Franklin in Franklin, New Hampshire

Forum with voters at the Hooksett Public Library in Hooksett, New Hampshire

July 20

Flight from Manchester, New Hampshire to Columbia, South Carolina
Meet voters at stop in LaGuardia, New York City, New York

Nationally release two new campaign signs:

SUMMARY
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 10:41:33 PM »
« Edited: December 02, 2017, 01:24:42 PM by wxtransit »

Abbott for America
Campaign Schedule
July, 20, 2019 to July, 21, 2019

July 20

Set up ground infrastructure in South Carolina, conference with statewide campaign teams

Speech in Columbia, South Carolina, at the Colonial Life Arena

Meet and greet voters at the Dollar General in Elgin, South Carolina
Meet voters in Camden, South Carolina at the Historic Camden Revolutionary War Museum
Meet voters at the Lee County Arts Council in Bishopsville, South Carolina

Make policy speech on trade at Florence Train Station in Florence, South Carolina

Fundraise at the Magnolia Mall in Florence, South Carolina
Eat lunch and meet and greet with voters at Baker's Sweets in Lake City, South Carolina

Make policy speech on transportation in Kingstree, South Carolina at Kingstree Train Station

Meet and greet voters at St. Stephen's IGA in St. Stephen, South Carolina
Meet more voters at St. John's Christian Academy in Moncks Corner, South Carolina
Meet college voters at the College of Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina

Speech on tax reform at the Historic Charleston City Market in Charleston, South Carolina

Sleep in Charleston, South Carolina

July 21

Head to Charleston International Airport and catch a flight to Jacksonville, Florida with a stop in Fort Lauderdale
Meet voters at Fort Lauderdale Airport

SUMMARY
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2017, 10:42:29 PM »
« Edited: December 01, 2017, 08:46:11 AM by wxtransit »

Abbott for America
Campaign Schedule
July, 21, 2019 to July, 22, 2019

July 21 (continued)

Speech in Jacksonville, Florida at the EverBank Field

Meet with voters in Green Cove Springs, Florida at Spring Park
Meet and greet with voters and eat lunch in Angel's Dining Car in Palatka, Florida
Fundraise at Crescent City Hall in Crescent City, Florida

Make speech about freedom of religion in front of First Baptist Church of DeLeon Springs in DeLeon Springs, Florida

Visit college voters at Stetson University in Deland, Florida
Meet and greet with voters at Deltona High School in Deltona, Florida
Meet with voters at Altamonte Mall in Altamonte Springs, Florida

Policy speech on terrorism at Amway Center in Orlando, Florida

Sleep in Orlando, Florida

July 22

Fly back to Austin, Texas from Orlando, Florida, nonstop
Resume gubernatorial duties in Austin, Texas

SUMMARY
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2017, 11:06:58 PM »

You know, you don't have to copy UWS and do your schedule in multiple parts...
They are over 11,000 characters.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 12:45:48 AM »
« Edited: December 02, 2017, 01:30:15 PM by wxtransit »

Abbott for America
Campaign Advertisement - "Trust", 1:30
Ad run in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, and all territories and DC. Also, the ad will display online on YouTube and Facebook in all 50 states, territories, and DC.

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2017, 01:35:33 AM »

NHI, can UWS unilaterally claim as many accomplishments as he has? It seems that no matter what happens, UWS is trying to engineer a Rubio landslide. It becomes pointless if he can get away with everything. At this point, why should any of the Democrats even continue when Rubio has all sorts of ridiculous accomplishments?

Agreed. There's no way Rubio has that many accomplishments.... I do admit, the more he does (and spends) the more it opens him up to Amash and Abbott though...

My point is, UWS has been trying to engineer a Rubio landslide from day one.

I'll just say this...some of the things UWS has claimed seem a bit...impossible. Just my two cents.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 10:31:04 PM »

Greg Abbott Campaign Event in Austin, Texas

The news article said, and I quote, "others have criticized the vote as being nothing more than a political measure, aided to boost President Rubio's primary campaign against Governor Greg Abbott." This repeal was after I launched my campaign, not "two years before" as you seem to say. These are the facts, Rubio. I know they might be a shock to you, because you can't seem to read any news lately, but these are the cold hard facts, not what you've been making up.

Cheers

And yet, he lied even more. He said that he hired 20,000 new border agents. Source? (Pause) Maybe Rubio doesn't have a source, but I do. According to a Washington Times article, the number of border agents is still dropping, operating with a net loss! I'll also post this in the press release.
(Chuckles) I probably shouldn't help him out so much.

Laughs

And next he lies yet again, but this time on foreign policy. When has the shield been successfully tested? What referendum? Rubio's like a bad Wikipedia article...not properly sourced.

Laughs

And he has the audacity to say that I am "demeaning" the military by attacking him on his failed ventures. Oh yes, I will recognize and have recognized the successes of our military all across the world. But these successes have nothing to do with Rubio. These successes are what the military can do under a president who has diverted all of their funding to an unproven experiment. Just think how much more they could do if spending was redirected back to the military. We would have a stronger, more secure, and even safer nation! Yes, we will win in North Korea. But not under Rubio.

Applause

And by this point, even Rubio confuses me. He next uses another tactic by the Washington elite: he twists his words and contorts the facts to the ends of the earth. He says that he nominated Ayotte-- because he listened to conservative ideals? Ayotte voted to allow over-the-counter prescriptions for abortions! Ayotte voted to extend benefits for same-sex couples! If Ayotte is his definition of conservatism, then we have a problem brewing at 1600 Pennsylvania. Conservatives no longer control the White House. Instead, we have a moderate who will bend to whichever side will score him political points. If elected president, I will bring conservatism back to the White House! I will pass laws that will help aid the conservative movement, not destroy it! And if there is a vacancy on the Supreme Court, I will nominate a true conservative, not a wishy-washy moderate! And Rubio, give me a source that says that 22,000 jobs would be lost in the merger. Also, don't talk to me about abortion when you nominated a person who voted to expand it. And no, I am a ardent opponent of abortion. In fact, as Governor of Texas, I voted to expand restrictions on abortion statewide. I prevented insurance companies from giving free access to abortions. Rubio, don't tell me that I have been lax on abortion. If you compare our records, in fact, I have helped while you hurt the pro-life cause. And no, I haven't championed taxes, I have in fact noted that Texans pay less taxes than almost every other state. You have taken this, and every other so-called "fact" out of context. Stop lying to the American people. They're sick and tired of it.

Cheers

How can anyone trust a man who so blatantly lies just to stop Americans from seeing his failed presidency? He's lied to America for four years now, and with such a brazen attitude, who knows what he'll do if he's elected to another failed term.

Boos

And here's where I'm different as a candidate. I will expose the lies of the Washington establishment, and I will tell the truth to the American people! I have promised that I will not run for re-election if I do not fulfill my promises! I have promised to self-finance and accept donations from you, the American people, not corporate enterprises! I have promised to cut down our government and give the power back to the people! And I have promised to work for all Americans, not just the coastal elite! This campaign is about Main Street, not Wall Street!

Cheers

Mr. President, I ask of you one thing. Stop the lies and baseless attacks and get back to a campaign centered on the American people. You can't hide behind your lies anymore. I don't know what your focus groups have been telling you, everyday Americans want to hear the truth.

Cheers

Now I'll tell you this. Rubio won't hear this and drop the lies. Instead, he'll make a response to this speech, or one of my future speeches or events, and he'll call it "lies". Mark my words. And guess what? He'll make up some more lies. He isn't running to get the issues solved and help Americans. All he wants is to win for himself. And he'll do anything he can to win. He wants to stop a movement. But I'll tell you something. Once a movement is started, you can't stop it, no matter how many lies you make up!

Loud cheers, applause, and a standing ovation

Good night Austin, and God bless America![/quote]
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2017, 02:23:01 AM »
« Edited: December 06, 2017, 03:03:07 PM by wxtransit »

Abbott for America
Campaign Advertisement - "Lies", 1:00
Ad run in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, and all territories and DC. Also, the ad will display online on YouTube and Facebook in all 50 states, territories, and DC.

He says I am anti-life. I ask the President to research the facts before he makes such a statement. However, Rubio's choices for justice for the Supreme Court both helped the pro-choice cause! Ayotte supported the over-the-counter sale of birth control! And don't get me started on Sandoval.

Rubio even criticized Texan taxes, yet again, out of context. So Rubio, are you suggesting Texans pay zero taxes? How would our government function? We have some of the lowest taxes in the nation otherwise, what else would you want? You can have the property tax lowered and then the government would have no support at all. Yes, we have a high property tax, but we have a low everything else!

He calls on me to stop lying and go back to the issues, and yet he is a hypocrite.

If Rubio decides to respond again, which he will, I will direct him to the facts, but I will now run a campaign centered on the issues only. He is disrespecting Americans by not talking to them about the issues that matter. He is using up Americans' time taking shots at this campaign. And I don't want to waste your time like he will keep doing. I will fight for every American and champion every issue! And I will keep fighting until this movement has made its way to the White House! Thank you America, and God bless.

I'm Greg Abbott, and I approve this message.
[/quote]
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2017, 09:23:54 PM »
« Edited: December 07, 2017, 02:15:20 AM by wxtransit »

Abbott for America

and the outsider.

Between the old ways

and the new.

Between a betrayal of conservatives

and a rebirth of the conservative movement.

Americans are faced with a choice. And this choice is clear.

I'm Greg Abbott, and I approve this message.[/i]

Meet and greet with voters in Fort Dodge, Iowa
Fundraise with voters in Humboldt, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Livermore, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Algona, Iowa
Sleep in Algona, Iowa

July 25
Campaign with Chuck Grassley across Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Armstrong, Iowa

Policy speech on the military in Estherville, Iowa

Meet and greet with voters in Superior, Iowa
Fundraise with voters in Spirit Lake, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Harris, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Allendorf, Iowa
Have lunch and meet and greet with voters in Rock Rapids, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Inwood, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Rock Valley, Iowa
Fundraise with some more voters in Sioux Center, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Maurice, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Le Mars, Iowa
Sleep in Le Mars, Iowa

July 26
Campaign with Kim Reynolds across Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Merrill, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Hinton, Iowa

Policy speech on gun control in Sioux City, Iowa at the Tyson Events Center

Knock on doors with Kim Reynolds for a few hours in the Sioux City area
Have lunch and meet and greet with voters in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Salix, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Sloan, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Whiting, Iowa
Fundraise with voters in Onawa, Iowa
Meet and greet with some more voters in Turin, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Soldier, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Dunlap, Iowa
Sleep in Dunlap, Iowa

July 27
Campaign with Steve King in even more places across Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Woodbine, Iowa
Fundraise with voters in Logan, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Missouri Valley, Iowa
Fundraise with voters in Loveland, Iowa
Eat lunch and meet and greet with voters in Crescent, Iowa

Policy speech on freedom of religion in Council Bluffs at the Woodrow Wilson Jr. High School

Meet and greet with voters in Treynor, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Henderson, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Emerson, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Shenandoah, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Clarinda, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Villisca, Iowa
Sleep in Villisca, Iowa

July 28
Campaign with Kim Reynolds for the rest of the day

Policy speech on lower taxes in Corning, Iowa

Meet and greet with voters in Massena, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Anita, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Adair, Iowa
Eat lunch and meet and greet with voters in Casey, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Guthrie Center, Iowa
Fundraise with voters in Panora, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Adel, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Norwalk, Iowa
Knock on doors in the Des Moines area and pass out hand-signed flyers for a few hours with Kim Reynolds
Sleep in Des Moines, Iowa

July 29-August 1

July 29: Catch flight back home to Austin
July 29-August 1: Gubernatorial duties for the State of Texas
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 10:10:09 PM »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

This Week's Schedule:
Mr. Duke, Servant of the Lord, spent his days in Rural South Carolina where he rallied his white brethren to his cause. He spoke across the state from Greenville to North Charleston and over forty-five towns; the majority of which had under one thousand white citizens. He held a rally in The French Quarter of New Orleans with Jean Marie Le Pen as well, which was attended by over five hundred folks. In total, the campaign opened five new offices this week: three in South Carolina, one in North Hampton, New Hampshire, and one in Dubuque, Iowa. Over six thousand people attended Duke events this past week!
OOC: Why would Jean-Marie Le Pen fly over from France and stump for an openly racist candidate in an American election? Le Pen is speculated by some to be racist, but he does not openly work for an organization such as the KKK. Also, what business does Le Pen have in America?
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 10:01:29 PM »

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2017, 04:02:03 PM »

Abbott For America
Camapign Announcement, Dallas, Texas

OOC: I am getting very busy right now as finals are coming up and I realized I can't run a successful campaign. I may come back next time this starts up again, only time will tell. I notice others are also withdrawing but I am not for the same reason as them. I really don't want to see this fall apart, so if you don't have to leave, stay in.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2017, 04:14:11 PM »

Yankee, go out and win this thing!
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2017, 03:27:12 PM »

Coming soon to a podcast near you:

THE DAILY WIRE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT SCHEDULED TOMORROW

Umm...what?
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2017, 03:35:52 PM »

Coming soon to a podcast near you:

THE DAILY WIRE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT SCHEDULED TOMORROW

Umm...what?

If you know the Daily Wire than you know the best member of it. In a few hours, I'll give the reason why I posted it.

Oh, ok. I wasn't sure if this was just an advertisement for something in the real world Smiley
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2017, 10:40:34 PM »

Statement by Greg Abbott

Rubio's statements in response to Amash in Houston show yet again that he is a liar and that he only wants to win. He will cook up any fact to derail his opponents. Well, let me tell you this, Mr. President. The American people see where the truth is. And that's with Amash. That's what matters at the polling stations, Rubio, not baseless attacks.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies