Trump Voter: If Jesus said Trump was with Russia, I wouldn’t believe Him (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:40:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump Voter: If Jesus said Trump was with Russia, I wouldn’t believe Him (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Voter: If Jesus said Trump was with Russia, I wouldn’t believe Him  (Read 1939 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 21, 2017, 07:05:20 PM »

They are people who literally think Trump is God.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 07:11:56 PM »

This just makes the entire end of days talk really hit home. Doncha think?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 07:24:40 PM »

Uhhh...I wouldn't do that.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 07:29:45 PM »

Spends whole life talking about God. Goes to Hell.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 07:51:09 PM »

Yuou think we would have a Rwanda if something happened to Trump?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 08:29:52 PM »

Have you accepted the peace that comes with letting Donald John Trump into your life and heart as your personal Lord and savior?!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 03:23:10 AM »

Sounds like you are talking about Roy Moore.
Great idea for a meme. Jsia.

"Between this, all the inbred hillbillies and "cossacks", and all the sodomy and groping scandals, there just aren't hedgeclippers in the world."
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 08:07:23 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

While I voted for Trump, I never asked anyone else to.  I do agree with Erick Erickson in this article on the aspect of the effect Trump has had on the Body of Christ.  I've seen it.  Trump's not likely a Believer, and his sins are what they are.

To vote for Trump in the privacy of the voting booth is one thing.  To endorse voting for him to the point of asking others to vote for him is another thing.  But Trump is not a God.  I trust Jesus to bring revival and moral renewal to America.  It's not inaccurate to say that Trump (along with Hillary, but in a different way) is part of the problem here.  Trump was, IMO, a better choice than Hillary in 2016, but I'm not going to pretend that he's a model of Christian virtue or God's anointed candidate.  It is withing the permissive will of God to vote for Donald Trump (or for Hillary Clinton, for that matter), but Trump needs Jesus as much as I do, and he probably needs a Pastor he'll listen to that won't lie to him or be awestruck by Trump's celebrity.  And any Christian who'd trust Trump over Jesus is, frankly, no longer a Christian; they fall into the category of "twice dead" as per the book of Jude.  "He who, having set his hand to the plow, looking back, is not fit for the Kingdom of God."  Looking at Trump and not Jesus is looking back.

There is literally no conceivable way that I, as a Christian, could vote for Trump.  He is the antithesis of every one of Jesus’s teachings. Not only that, but he’s the antithesis of what it means to be an American. Evangelicals didn’t vote on their beliefs and morals in 2016; they voted the way they did based on an illogical and unfounded fear and hatred of Hillary Clinton and Democrats in general.

You can make the argument that Hillary was not an ideal choice either for a Christian voter; and that neither of them may actually be Christians themselves. But you had one candidate who consistently showed himself to be anti Christian (in words and action) and another candidate who displayed at least some aspects of Christian behavior (in words and action). Regardless of party and ideology, why would you, as a Christian, pick the candidate who displayed no aspects of Christianity and had a constant disregard for the teachings of Jesus Christ?

Because popular ethnic "Evangelical " Christianity isn't Christianity?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 03:41:18 PM »

This is blasphemous and she is putting her Salvation at risk.

Mhm.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 01:38:21 PM »

Conservatives put a treasonous Orange Clown over their own lord and saviour.  Bad (or sick) people!

Some...we must assume...are good people
Nasty people!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies