WAPO: Eight women say longtime TV host Charlie Rose sexually harassed them
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:55:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  WAPO: Eight women say longtime TV host Charlie Rose sexually harassed them
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: WAPO: Eight women say longtime TV host Charlie Rose sexually harassed them  (Read 1664 times)
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2017, 12:41:16 AM »

Eight women accuse eminent journalist and talk show host of sexual harassment: liberal media fire him and cancel his show.

Twelve women accuse reality-tv star and self-promoter of sexual harassment: Republicans make him President and worship him as a god.

True story: I have friends who work in the entertainment industry who told me people like Kevin Spacey and Charlie Rose were creeps for years....all.i can say is get ready for more shoes to drop but Tom Hanks is safe
I hate when random people on the internet claim to have inside sources on something but can't prove it.

I truly agree...but seriously I knew Spacey was a creep for years
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2017, 08:26:24 AM »

For decades he has been probably the best interviewer on tv. It sounds like what he did was a really awful pattern of behavior ... yet I hope his reputation and his work over the years is not completely ruined over this. We are all complicated people and the best does not cancel out the worst, nor vice versa; it all needs to be acknowledged. I will miss watching his show on pbs.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2017, 08:45:29 AM »

One of the last people that I would have expected to do that.

If there is a pattern, it is that the people in entertainment, news, and politics are typicaljy close to the ends of their careers. Basically, old. Consider Harvey Swinestein, Sylvester Stallone, John Lithgow, Roy Moore, Roger Ailes... Bill Cosby was the pioneer in getting caught.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies