Nude Joe Barton selfie surfaces online (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:21:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Nude Joe Barton selfie surfaces online (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nude Joe Barton selfie surfaces online  (Read 10440 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: November 22, 2017, 03:57:16 PM »

I can't wait to see how many of those who condemned Anthony Weiner, forgive this guy, Because Jesus or something.

Weiner was convicted of sending his pics to a minor.  There's no indication of that with Barton.  Huge difference.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 04:05:06 PM »

I can't wait to see how many of those who condemned Anthony Weiner, forgive this guy, Because Jesus or something.

Weiner was convicted of sending his pics to a minor.  There's no indication of that with Barton.  Huge difference.
That didn't take long.

You disagree there's a difference?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 04:43:07 PM »

That didn't take long.

You disagree there's a difference?

It's been a long time, but I thought the initial sexting controversy with Weiner involved adults?  That is what he resigned over.  The fact that he was also sexting minors wasn't known until years later.

IIRC, the problem with Weiner's sexting to adults was that it was unsolicited.  The woman got messages from him of his junk, though they had no pre-existing relationship.  Or am I misremembering things?

It's possible that I may be misremembering too (the main thing I recall is the underage recipient), and if he was sending them to unsolicited adults then I agree that he should have resigned at the time.  To clarify my position: I think that sending this kind of pic is an extremely dumb idea, but if it's done between consenting adults, I don't care; it's between them.  To go further, I believe that whatever consenting adults choose to do with their sex lives is their business.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies