How will the Jewish vote go? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:50:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  How will the Jewish vote go? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How will the Jewish vote go?  (Read 1863 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« on: January 05, 2018, 05:03:00 AM »

My gut tells me if Democrats move to the Left on Economic issues and Foriegn Policy (as they should), the Jewish vote could Trend heavily Republican in 2020, I could easily imagine Trump winning 40% of the Jewish vote if Democrats nominate a more Left-wing candidate, remember most Jews lean conservative on financial issues (due to the their high incomes) and foreign policy (due to their strong support for Israel), and the main reason they vote Democratic is because of their Liberal social views (most support Abortion and Gay marriage) and the fact the Republican base of White Evangelicals believes all Nonchristians are going to hell. However If Democrats start supporting cracking down on Wall Street and adopting a Non-Interventionst approach to the Middile east, you could see droves of Moderate Jewish Democrats bolt the party and support Trump (who has deep ties to the Jewish community ie. Jared Kushner, Steve Mnuchin, Gary Cohn, and Stephen Miller), the only positive about this is because most Jews live in New York and California (which are Safe Democratic) this won’t effect the Electoral College that much.

Lol most American Jews are secular and definitely aren’t Zionists. But they certainly have influence on Democratic policy, so they won’t be supporting BDS or whatever insane fantasy you have.

Atlas has had entertaining right-wing trolls before. King Lear is not one of them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies