Was de-modding me one of the biggest mistakes ... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:30:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Was de-modding me one of the biggest mistakes ... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: committed by DAVE and the AWHS ?
Yes, big mistake.

No, it was correct.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 71

Author Topic: Was de-modding me one of the biggest mistakes ...  (Read 1786 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: November 23, 2017, 12:43:21 PM »

The poster "Virginia" even asked me recently why I PM'd her about a double-stickied thread on top of the page ...

Did you ever stop for a moment and think why it was like that? I intended to leave it double-stickied for a couple days for anyone who was having a discussion with someone/responded to posts on the last page of the thread could carry it over into the new thread. I don't expect everyone to read the link in the first post of the new thread. I did this last time with the Georgia/MT special elections too, and that time I ignored your PM to remove it, at which point I guess you PM'd Brittain33 because the sticky was removed.

Every time an election comes up, it seems like you want to act as some sort of shadow Moderator. Here's a thought: stop. I don't need nor want your help, so stop PM'ing me with your sage mod advice.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 01:05:45 PM »

but in past were the "moderators" known as "Kalwejt" and constantly-cantankerous "Hashemite", quasi-fascists and totally incompetent for this job. Pretty ridiculous that they were chosen for it ...

I guess you'll just have to forgive me for saying that it seems like an interesting coincidence that the two examples of bad Moderators you gave are the ones who wished to curtail your Austria-posting in the international boards.

You were canned for your abusive outburst, and by Dave, who made that decision himself. It wasn't a question of your moderating decisions. I imagine if you asked Dave, he would say it was not a mistake, because there wasn't another option in his mind. I'm sure if anyone else on the mod team said what you said, we'd also get booted out. There have already been similar examples since last year.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 06:10:58 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=218758.msg4964879#msg4964879
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length