Atlasia Political Stock market game (Signup/Rules)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:19:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Atlasia Political Stock market game (Signup/Rules)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasia Political Stock market game (Signup/Rules)  (Read 517 times)
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 29, 2017, 10:53:22 PM »

Introduction
This game is a chance to test your political prorogation and compete against other players well making predictions on various political events. This game is similar to other stock market competitions except is based on politics.

Rules
1. Markets and prices will be the ones found on Predictit https://www.predictit.org/Browse/Featured.
2. Each player will start out with $10,000 in game dollars and will invest some or all of their money in various markets.
3. Players will make purchases as well as sell stocks in a separate thread I will put up on Monday. To purchase a stock you will mention how many stocks you want to put in on an individual market and what side you want to put it on. As an example a stock purchase would be purchasing stocks on Moore in the "Who will win the 2017 U.S. Senate special election in Alabama?". Purchase and sale prices will be based on what they were upon submitting your order into the stock market transaction thread.
4. Their is a minimum purchase of 50 stocks into each stock you purchase.
5. Every week I will publish an updated net worth standing; at the end of each week I will allocate points to each person based on their standing; as an example if their are 12 people that enter 1st place gets 12 points, 2end 11 points and so on until 12th place gets 1 point.
5. Upon close of a market any players that still have stocks in that market will get paid back for the their stocks at a $1 if they are right, and $0 if they are wrong.

On Monday I will open the game play transaction thread; please ask any questions below. 
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 10:14:29 PM »

I’m interested, though I’ve always though a real “Stock Market Simulation” game would be a bit more interesting.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies