Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:49:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Roy Moore (R)

Doug Jones (D)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 189

Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread  (Read 126329 times)
King Lear
Russian Federation

« on: December 12, 2017, 11:44:10 AM »

If Rapist Roy Moore is elected today (99% chance this happens) then I hope Al franken rescinds his resignation and remains in the senate. Evan if he's "guilty" of accidentally touching people's asses that's NOTHING in comparison to attempting to F*** a 14 year old girl and GILLIBRAND and company should Know this.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 01:16:06 PM »

If Rapist Roy Moore is elected today (99% chance this happens) then I hope Al franken rescinds his resignation and remains in the senate. Evan if he's "guilty" of accidentally touching people's asses that's NOTHING in comparison to attempting to F*** a 14 year old girl and GILLIBRAND and company should Know this.

When you sound like Trump, you know you're wrong.

Seriously, that is written exactly like a Trump tweet.

Why can't the democrats learn how to play hardball "You elect a rapist, we keep are wrongly accused senators" However gillibrand is going to run us over the cliff into oblivion with her self-promoting culture wars instead of a real Left-wing Economic platform as promoted by Sanders and Warren.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 01:33:07 PM »
« Edited: December 12, 2017, 01:40:03 PM by King Lear »

When you sound like Trump, you know you're wrong.

Seriously, that is written exactly like a Trump tweet.

Why can't the democrats learn how to play hardballbe immoral "You elect a rapist, we keep are wrongly accused senatorscredibly accused serial harasser and groper" However gillibrand is going to run us over the cliff into oblivion with her self-promoting culture wars instead of a real Left-wing Economic platformthrowing away CO, VA, and FL as promoted by Sanders and Warren.

There. Fixed it.
Warren will hold Colorado and Virginia, and Florida isn't voting for any democrats including gillibrand, obamas wins in Florida were total flukes driven by unusually high black turnout. Democrats usually win Florida only "once in a blue moon" due to conservative Cubans, disenfranchised black people, and massive amounts of retired affluent white voters (The GOP base).
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 03:41:43 PM »

Calling it now, stick a fork in him, Jones is finished. I've been seeing reports all day on other sites saying there's massive turnout in rural white bigot neighborhoods. Evan if every black person shows up we're still gonna get swamped by a sunami of bigots.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 03:51:33 PM »

Calling it now, stick a fork in him, Jones is finished. I've been seeing reports all day on other sites saying there's massive turnout in rural white bigot neighborhoods. Evan if every black person shows up we're still gonna get swamped by a sunami of bigots.

Is this a sock of LimoLiberal?

I mean, I initially didn't think so, but now...

Can someone do a side-by-side of this with the infamous "Rain in NoVa" post?
We'll see who's right at the end of the night.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 03:57:16 PM »

Does anyone know how the night will go in terms of vote reporting - like should Moore be expected to post a big lead at first then Jones slowly whittles away at it, or vice versa, or?

I'd like to know this too. What reports early, what stays late?
I don't know this for sure but my gut tells me Jones will start with a massive lead which will be whittled down quickly and by the end of the night Moore will win by 10 points give or take a couple.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 05:38:38 PM »

these exit polls seem terrible for Roy Moore however I would caution everyone that this is Alabama and Moore still is favored to win, Its not like exit polls are infallible.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 06:54:28 PM »

Unfortunately I believe Moore is going to poll it out but by a much closer margin then expected.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 07:59:11 PM »

My Last minute prediction is
Roy Moore: 53%
Doug Jones: 46%
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2017, 12:28:24 AM »

I’m realy happy to be wrong on this one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies