Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:21:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Roy Moore (R)

Doug Jones (D)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 189

Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread  (Read 126308 times)
Anna Komnene
Siren

« on: December 10, 2017, 03:41:40 AM »

Unless I have someone on ignore, I did not see one mention that Roy Moore announced that he's gonna sue the pants off these liars!!!!! If that doesn't confirm how absurd this is, nothing will!

I am officially announcing this afternoon I filed lawsuits against each of my false accusers for libel and or slander. And I will not settle, see you in court. #RoyMoore #Alabama #Senate #Election #RoyMooreSenate #MAGA #FakeNews

He did threaten to use his DA powers against them if they ever spoke up, so that's not surprising at all.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 11:15:24 AM »

It's nice to see Shelby sticking with what he believes in. I imagine that he's been under a lot of pressure to switch back to Moore, but he hasn't done it. It's too bad that he can't just endorse Jones, but at least he won't support Moore.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 11:28:05 AM »

Huntsville is an area that Jones targeted heavily for canvassing, so it could just be the result of that. Hard to say obviously.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 11:54:35 AM »

While looking through Instagram at people who posted they voted in Alabama I see a lot of people saying they voted with pro Jones hashtags. A lot of them are white. Take it with a grain of salt but I think Jones is making inroads among whites. My anecdote on this election

Jones specifically asked supporters to do that, so it's probably a sign of that more than anything... but still good to know they're doing it.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 01:02:13 PM »

Some twitter reports of regular black voters surprisingly being put on inactive voter lists.

I hope someone tells them they can still vote. They just have to fill out some info. Still ridiculous.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies