It's Alive!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:45:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  It's Alive!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: It's Alive!!!  (Read 2815 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2005, 06:10:01 PM »

You guys can't catch a break though. If she gets knocked out in the primary, you'll have even more problems out west. Believe it or not, she does have a group of supporters out there. A Rendell/Hoeffel ticket will basically be spitting in the faces of western Dems.
Exactly. Everybody out here loves Knoll because a Republican from Philly says they do. Roll Eyes

Why is it that because I am across the state my knowledge of the rest doesn't matter? I don't see you doing that when Flyers or someone outside of the state makes some assinine remark about western PA. In fact, when Flyers calls it the "boondocks" you don't even defend your area yet you want to talk down to me because I know something yet happen to live across the state?

I never said everybody loves her either. I said she had a following.
1. Quote Flyers. I shall give him a scolding if he really did say it.

2. Charles Manson had a following too. Knoll has a following in many parts of the state, as do most politicians.

I said it, but I meant the "T".
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2005, 06:20:12 PM »

You guys can't catch a break though. If she gets knocked out in the primary, you'll have even more problems out west. Believe it or not, she does have a group of supporters out there. A Rendell/Hoeffel ticket will basically be spitting in the faces of western Dems.
Exactly. Everybody out here loves Knoll because a Republican from Philly says they do. Roll Eyes

Why is it that because I am across the state my knowledge of the rest doesn't matter? I don't see you doing that when Flyers or someone outside of the state makes some assinine remark about western PA. In fact, when Flyers calls it the "boondocks" you don't even defend your area yet you want to talk down to me because I know something yet happen to live across the state?

2. Charles Manson had a following too. Knoll has a following in many parts of the state, as do most politicians.

Oh, okay.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2005, 06:36:26 PM »

Oh so it's ok to insult that part of the state. I see. The "T" includes parts of western PA, too, Flyers. 
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2005, 06:53:21 PM »

2. Knoll does not have a following outside of western Pennsylvania. I can almost guarentee she doesn't. But if she did, that even proves my point better than before. You drop her and you take a hit. Joe Hoeffel can't help you rebound.

But Hoeffel has a base with both the Unions in Pittsburgh and the Liberals in Philadelphia. That's more important than Knoll's few supporters around the Allegheny-Westmoreland border.

That doesn't bring anything to the ticket. Rendell will win those voters anyway.
And Hoeffel will get them out to vote.

Rendell gets them out to vote, not Hoeffel. If you have to rely on Joe Hoeffel to GOTV, you're in serious trouble.
Actually, I know of 3 people in my family who WONT vote for Rendell/Knoll, but would vote for Rendell/Hoeffel. Who knows how many others there are.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2005, 06:57:04 PM »

Actually, I know of 3 people in my family who WONT vote for Rendell/Knoll, but would vote for Rendell/Hoeffel. Who knows how many others there are.

I really doubt there are many others.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2005, 07:06:37 PM »

I really doubt there are many others.
i told my dad he had retarded political views. But he nevers wants to believe me Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies