Voter intelligence (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:33:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Voter intelligence (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Voter intelligence  (Read 20653 times)
Defarge

Political Matrix
E: -3.13, S: -0.72

« on: May 01, 2004, 08:54:50 PM »

Hmm....so you are saying that the rich fat cat states voted for Gore, and the poor working class states voted for Bush?  How do you feel about supporting a party that is the puppet of the big corporate voters who make all the money, while the poor Republican voters are just trying to make things better?

LOL, your numbers can go the other way too Wink

No idiot, I find in funny that poor stupid whites cheerfully vote for candidates that don't give a crap about them!  It's usually white middle  classes that vote Gore and poor white Southerners that vote Bush. In PA, you will find that most Dems are supported by Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs along with Pittsburgh.  The "T" is mired in a depression, yet votes conservative.

Hmm, have you ever been to a suburb of a major city?  They are often heavily Republican.

What are you talking about?  I live in Westchester outside of NYC and I know of only a handful of conservatives in the entire town.  If you mean the way out rural areas, then sure, they're heavily republican.  But so is the rest of the space in between cities.
Defarge

Political Matrix
E: -3.13, S: -0.72

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 10:36:31 PM »

Hmm....so you are saying that the rich fat cat states voted for Gore, and the poor working class states voted for Bush?  How do you feel about supporting a party that is the puppet of the big corporate voters who make all the money, while the poor Republican voters are just trying to make things better?

LOL, your numbers can go the other way too Wink

No idiot, I find in funny that poor stupid whites cheerfully vote for candidates that don't give a crap about them!  It's usually white middle  classes that vote Gore and poor white Southerners that vote Bush. In PA, you will find that most Dems are supported by Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs along with Pittsburgh.  The "T" is mired in a depression, yet votes conservative.

Hmm, have you ever been to a suburb of a major city?  They are often heavily Republican.

What are you talking about?  I live in Westchester outside of NYC and I know of only a handful of conservatives in the entire town.  If you mean the way out rural areas, then sure, they're heavily republican.  But so is the rest of the space in between cities.

Well, perhaps in the specific town you live in.  There are plenty of Repubicans in Westchester, and most of Long Island leans Republican.

If I remember correctly, most of Westchester's reps in the house are democrats, but I can't speak for Long Island.  Regardless, in 2000, the entirety of Long Island and Westchester voted for Gore.  I expect an even higher democratic turnout this year.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies