Is America really too PC or do Trump supporters just not have any tact?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:06:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Is America really too PC or do Trump supporters just not have any tact?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Is America really too PC or do Trump supporters just not have any tact?  (Read 833 times)
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2017, 07:24:21 AM »

Also, boomer Republicans tend to support the communist pyramid scheme known as Social Security. Meaning they aren't really Republicans. Younger Republicans are best, because we support visionaries like Paul Ryan and Dick Cheney.
Cheney is/was against Social Security?

His administration attempted to privatize it, which is being against the program in its current form to me. Tying social security to the stock market removes the communism part.
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2017, 08:13:01 PM »

Also, boomer Republicans tend to support the communist pyramid scheme known as Social Security. Meaning they aren't really Republicans. Younger Republicans are best, because we support visionaries like Paul Ryan and Dick Cheney.
Cheney is/was against Social Security?

His administration attempted to privatize it, which is being against the program in its current form to me. Tying social security to the stock market removes the communism part.
I was under impression that Cheney had little if any involvement in W's domestic policy, and while W did indeed try to privatize Social Security, he also expanded Medicare.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies