Who is the luckiest forum member? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:23:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who is the luckiest forum member? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who is the luckiest forum member?  (Read 4630 times)
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« on: September 05, 2005, 10:45:49 AM »

No argument there.  [only kidding, man Smiley]
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 11:20:12 AM »

Nah, I was kidding too.  I've actually had a pretty good couple days - I went down to Cincy to meet my gf's family for the first time (in a year!), and we got on like a house on fire.  I was worried I'd put Greg Focker to shame, but it was all good.  Plus, I'm in the middle of getting a raise, so things have really been looking up.

I'm in a damn good mood, and I'm not gonna let statistically insignificant coins or weird hicks from Virginia get me down.

Glad to hear things are going well for you, man.  It's a good thing a condom didn't slip out of your pocket just as you were meeting your gf's dad. Tongue  That might have put a damper on your meeting with them.

And congratulations on your raise.  I guess your bosses at work don't mind your hyper-partisanship.  Smiley

May the good luck continue, dude.  Have a great day.

dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 11:44:36 AM »

LOL yeah.  We didn't actually do any 'funny business' the whole weekend, because I was so worried that her parents would hear.  They're both incredibly nice people, but I didn't want to overstep the line.

Hah, so you pulled the wool over their eyes. Smiley  Probably not actually, but it was probably noted that you showed them respect, which is all most parents really expect when it comes to that.  It's therefore no surprise that they liked you.  It's always nice to make a good impression in that type of situation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies