can we talk about the aliens (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:58:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  can we talk about the aliens (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: can we talk about the aliens  (Read 6600 times)
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: December 19, 2017, 05:59:07 PM »

My biggest question is how can I have sex with aliens if they don't have genitals
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 06:44:49 PM »

The press should continue looking into this situation and interview more veterans. They have done a decent job thus far. That's all I'm going to say.
I think what you're trying to say is, aliens definitely exist and the Government is covering their existence up.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 12:42:39 PM »

Being serious for a moment:
I think alien life almost definitely exists, given the sheer vastness of the universe, but the idea of little green men from Mars who fly around in super advanced spaceships is obviously pure fantasy. if aliens do exist, they're likely more like little insects or perhaps even smaller life forms than that, although it's not impossible that there's more advanced lifeforms than that somewhere out there. I personally wish little green men were real though, because that'd just be freaking awesome - I'd kidnap a few and keep them as slaves catering to my every whim, plus all the Snapchat stories of me and my alien slaves doing weird crap would be legendary.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 05:30:55 PM »

Being serious for a moment:
I think alien life almost definitely exists, given the sheer vastness of the universe, but the idea of little green men from Mars who fly around in super advanced spaceships is obviously pure fantasy. if aliens do exist, they're likely more like little insects or perhaps even smaller life forms than that, although it's not impossible that there's more advanced lifeforms than that somewhere out there.

You do understand that if you believe in the full evolutionary cycle of Homo sapiens, then we (humans) were at one time, in our past, only "smaller life forms" (as you say).
So if who we are today can evolve from such primitive life, who is to say that it cant happen on other worlds ?

If you were to ask humans 500 years ago, that one day we would build machines that can go to the moon (or Mars, which we will do in our near future), you would be laughed at. And 500 years is nothing but a tiny, tiny blip in time. So, if other life somewhere in the universe has evolved like ours to create "intelligent beings," who is to say that they have not existed longer than we have ?
And with time, comes advancement in technologies, like building "strange machines" that can go to the moon, or that can travel time and space to visit other solar systems and galaxies.

I leave you with this ....

Yes, these lifeforms will likely evolve and become more advanced, if they exist. maybe one day we'll see little green men zooming down to earth and buying property in Roswell, New Mexico.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 02:04:18 PM »

I had the brightness down on my phone and thought this was a picture of a sperm.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies