can we talk about the aliens (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:49:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  can we talk about the aliens (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: can we talk about the aliens  (Read 6588 times)
Reluctant Republican

« on: December 19, 2017, 08:57:39 PM »

A subject I'm most passionate about, so I'm glad to see it receiving some mainstream attention.

I'm not sure if there are aliens visiting us. It seems like a very unlikely scenario, or at least not the most likely one, and I don't want to immediately jump to that. But there's a lot of unexplained stuff out there, and if someone like Reid did know what this stuff was, that speaks volumes. It does make me wonder if anyone in the government or military does know, or if we're dealing with a situation where they're as much in the dark as the rest of is. There have been theories about MAJESTIC-12 and similar collaborating entities for years, but the general consensus even amongst ufologists seems to be that they were disinformation campaigns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12#History_and_analysis

I'm inclined to think most "genuine" sighting that are not misidentification are of top secret government projects rather than anything extraterrestrial. But examples like the one linked in thread are hard to fit into that description. I found it interesting that Commander Fravor’s superiors did not investigate the object further after the encounter. This seems exactly like the sort of situation that would warrant further study, especially only a few years after 9/11. So it seems to me that someone in the government had to be in the know about what this thing was.

Well, don't want to turn this forum into Above Top Secret or CoastToCoastAM, but to me it's a very interesting subject, and I hope we're reaching a point where a lot more information and credible sightings emerge.

(As a side note, I've never liked Reid, but him doing this is enough to make a FF out of him for me. I welcome pandering to my niche fascinations!)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies