Democrats why do you want trump to lose in 2020?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:13:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Democrats why do you want trump to lose in 2020?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Democrats why do you want trump to lose in 2020?  (Read 2686 times)
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 01, 2018, 06:47:06 PM »

Hear me out Donald Trump Winning re-Election would be the greatest thing for the democrats because in my view 2018 isn’t gonna pan out for the dems but 2022 that could be you’re best midterm since 2006.

Because there will be senate seats in
Pennsylvania,Wisconsin,Ohio,Iowa,Arizona,North Carolina,Georgia,Florida that could all be very close.

In Wisconsin-North Carolina and probably Georgia Arizona if McCain doesn’t die or resign and Iowa there will be open seats that could easily be democrat pick ups because in 2018-2020 there aren’t many seats that can be won by the dems.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 06:49:27 PM »

I'm not a Democrat, but I want Trump to lose because I believe he's incompetent, dangerous, and unfit to be President of the United States.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 06:50:50 PM »

I'm not a Democrat, but I want Trump to lose because I believe he's incompetent, dangerous, and unfit to be President of the United States.
Have fun having the Democrats never win back the senate.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 06:56:37 PM »

Who says I want Democrats to win back the Senate?
I'm #NeverTrump, not #AlwaysDemocrat
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 06:57:17 PM »

They're pretty likely to win it back this year. Also agree with incompetent, dangerous, and unfit thing.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 06:57:23 PM »

He is the most dangerous, incompetent, and illegitimate president in American history, and the most racist president since Andrew Jackson.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 06:58:22 PM »

They're pretty likely to win it back this year. Also agree with incompetent, dangerous, and unfit thing.
Uh 10 Trump dems. 5 Romney dems. 1 hillary republican.

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 06:58:48 PM »

He is the most dangerous, incompetent, and illegitimate president in American history, and the most racist president since Andrew Jackson.

More racist than Wilson? LOL!
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2018, 07:00:47 PM »

What makes him illegitimate? He won the POPULAR VOTE in 30 states. Besides trump has shocked me I thought he would be dangerous but he hasn’t he’s making America great again.

Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2018, 07:01:54 PM »

Woodrow Wilson and Andrew Jackson are probably the only truly racist presidents.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 07:02:18 PM »

What makes him illegitimate? He won the POPULAR VOTE in 30 states. Besides trump has shocked me I thought he would be dangerous but he hasn’t he’s making America great again.

And lost the popular vote overall.

That is complete nonsense.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2018, 07:04:18 PM »

Woodrow Wilson and Andrew Jackson are probably the only truly racist presidents.
All those Presidents who owned slaves surely weren't racist in the slightest.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2018, 07:07:23 PM »

Clarie Mccaskill is DOA, Joe Donnelly we don’t know how he’s doing in the polls but he win because a gaffe ridden republican was nominated. Joe Manchin the most likely of the Romney Dems to win but if Trump actually goes out against Manchin then he will lose because West Virginia is like one of 10 states where Trump has a real power. Heidi Heitkamp might get lucky but trump still is decently popular so if he goes all in against her she can easily lose. Jon Tester is the wildcard I honestly don’t know what happens to him.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2018, 07:11:30 PM »
« Edited: January 01, 2018, 08:47:53 PM by Greedo The Hunter »

All those Presidents who owned slaves surely weren't racist in the slightest.
You’re right Washington and Jefferson weren’t racist.
The slave laws in Virginia were really bad heck you could only actually release your slaves in your will.
Washington was the only founding father to release all his slaves he did it though his will

Jefferson in his first draft of the Declaration of Independence freed the slaves but ben franklin told him no because then the southern states wouldn’t agree.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2018, 07:22:00 PM »

Reverse the gerrymanders and/or revenge gerrymander to screw over the GOP. That's not a possibility if Trump wins.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2018, 07:25:13 PM »

Clarie Mccaskill is DOA, Joe Donnelly we don’t know how he’s doing in the polls but he win because a gaffe ridden republican was nominated. Joe Manchin the most likely of the Romney Dems to win but if Trump actually goes out against Manchin then he will lose because West Virginia is like one of 10 states where Trump has a real power. Heidi Heitkamp might get lucky but trump still is decently popular so if he goes all in against her she can easily lose. Jon Tester is the wildcard I honestly don’t know what happens to him.
Claire McCaskill Approval Rating: 42-39 (+3)
Joe Donnellly: 47-26 (+21)
Manchin: 53-36 (+17)
Heitkampf: 55-32 (+23)
McCaskill is the only one who is even close to a net negative approval rating. Compare to Trump's ratings in their state.
MO: 47-47 (EVEN)
IN: 45-49 (-4)
WV: 58-36 (+22)
ND: 57-37 (+20)
McCaskill is in trouble, but the others should be pretty safe under these circumstances.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2018, 07:37:12 PM »

McCaskill is the only one who is even close to a net negative approval rating. Compare to Trump's ratings in their state.
McCaskill is in trouble, but the others should be pretty safe under these circumstances.
My point is if trump goes after those 4 dems they probably all lose.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2018, 07:44:58 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2018, 07:50:15 PM »

Because I want to make America Great Again

Under Trump we're not respected anymore around the world

Trump is also terrible at making deals. His tax scam was the worst deal I've ever seen

Not to mention Trumpcare is a disaster

We've also never seen his birth cer- we, I mean his tax returns

Anyone who's under FBI investigation as president is not fit to serve and as Trumps attacks on the FBI show: You know your losing when your attacking the FBI

On top of it....all he does is golf and the taxpayers pay for it
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2018, 07:50:57 PM »

Kamala Harris or Kirsten Gillibrand winning would be the most glorious. Watching that sexist pig lose to a woman.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2018, 07:52:21 PM »

My point is if trump goes after those 4 dems they probably all lose.

And yet he probably won't, same way Obama didn't do much for Feingold (even though going after Johnson would've done it] and blatantly threw Sestak under the bus and gave nothing to Giannoulous on his own seat.

Also, given how far left the deep red districts went and how Alabama flipped, it's entirely possible Trump will end up with the same curse of non-transferability that Obama had.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2018, 07:52:58 PM »

I can stand behind a lot and respect many opinions, but not releasing slaves because the tax code is too mean, or you cannot figure out papers and documentation, or what's the point, they might get re-enslaved anyways, is not one of them. Sorry, but this is a major HP statement from an otherwise FF person (they are still FF though).
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2018, 08:00:09 PM »

I can stand behind a lot and respect many opinions, but not releasing slaves because the tax code is too mean, or you cannot figure out papers and documentation, or what's the point, they might get re-enslaved anyways, is not one of them. Sorry, but this is a major HP statement from an otherwise FF person (they are still FF though).
I misspoke it was actually in possible to free slaves in Virginia.
http://www.mountvernon.org/george-washington/slavery/ten-facts-about-washington-slavery/
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2018, 08:02:51 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
The Russians are trying to hurt our republic that’s all.
It’s not like trump personally called Russia and told them to hack Hillary’s emails and leak them to wiki leaks.
Also the Russians didn’t actually do anything it’s not like they hacked our voting totals or deleted votes.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2018, 08:07:27 PM »

Also, it's not like they just "benevolently" held on to slaves from their wills (which is still bad), no, they bought dozens of slaves and supported one of the nastiest practices in human history. They still did some great things, and are our founding fathers, but I beg all to not defend their sins.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies