After Bush - 2008 - Interactive Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:54:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  After Bush - 2008 - Interactive Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: After Bush - 2008 - Interactive Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 4909 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2018, 01:08:29 PM »

Patrick Kennedy responds to Adam Sandler’s entrance in the race in Tampa Florida
Adam Sandler may be a funny man and has made enjoyable movies however that does not make him to be qualified to be President Of the United States!!  What has Sandler done to make him think that he is ready for a job like this!!?!!

And his profane language that he says at his rallies is unacceptable!!!!!  This isn’t a comedy show this is a race for the highest office in the land!! I hope to god this is just so kind of joke!!
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2018, 02:16:33 PM »
« Edited: January 27, 2018, 03:42:58 PM by terp40hitch »

Senator Dole's Press Release on Adam Sandler's entrance to the Presidential Field

"I believe the office of the white house should be held to the highest standard and that is why today I ask Mr.Sandler to suspended his bid for president of the United States. I don't find his movies funny and I don't find his white house run funny."

-Senator Elizabeth Dole of North Carolina

Along with Senator Dole's statement, she demands that the other Republican candidates also ask for Mr.Sandlers suspension
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2018, 02:48:34 PM »

Senator Dole's Attack Ad on Adam Sandler

Not Ready to Lead

Bought in New Hampshire, Maine, and New York

*Pictures of Sandler's Speech*

Voice of Sandler- "President Bush is a B****"

Voice of Sandler- "I will be the best f***ing president ever"

*Pictures of White House*

Elizabeth Dole- "Does this sound like a man that is ready to lead. The white house should be a symbol of our nation and Sandler's doesn't reflect the symbol of our nation."
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2018, 03:48:46 PM »

Sandler’s Response to his opponents attacks

“Recently, I have been attacked by the other republican candidates. I wrote a poem for them. Hey, you both are dumbasses. The end. Senator Dole, you’re a c*nt. Richard Kennedy. I’m going to call you Dick Kennedy, cuz you’re a dick. Questioning why I’m qualified? Why are you both qualified? Liz, you’re only senator because your husband is Bob Dole, who I’m a huge fan of. Dick, you’re only famous cuz the Kennedy’s have money. Where did they get the money you ask? Drug dealing and gambling. It’s sad to say but it’s true. It’s sadly true. Anyway, my new campaign slogan: This Isn’t a joke muthaf**kers!”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2018, 04:19:22 PM »

Sandler holds a rally in New Hampshire

“Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you all for coming! I’ve been told this is the biggest crowd the campaign has drawn. People are jumping on Board with our message. I’m here today to talk to you about something very, very important to me. Healthcare. My proposed healthcare bill will help fix the current healthcare issues. I am going to lay out parts of my plan: First of all. We will test all welfare recipients for Drugs. If they test positive, then we will immediately cut their Welfare. We will also make an effort to help those with mental illnesses. This is something very important to me. Billionaires will have higher health bills. The benefits will mostly be for the poor and middle class. We will make Affordable Healthcare. My bill is called Sandlercare! I love you all! And remember This Is Not A Joke Muthaf**kers!”
Jon698
Rookie

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2018, 04:21:52 PM »
« Edited: January 27, 2018, 04:23:36 PM by Jon698 »

Senator Stevens's Rally In Iowa

"This week a comedian has been on the offensive and has been attacking other campaigns despite that fact that that person is related to a failed presidential candidate and has little chance of winning the nomination them self. Now that we are done talking about Elizabeth and Bob Dole

(Crowd cheers)

lets get to my more serious opponent Mr. Sandler who I would (laughs) love to meet in the debates."

(applause)

NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2018, 04:25:03 PM »

Senator Stevens's Rally In Iowa

"This week a comedian has been on the offensive and has been attacking other campaigns despite that fact that that person is related to a failed presidential candidate and has little chance of winning the nomination them self. Now that we are done talking about Elizabeth and Bob Dole

(Crowd cheers)

lets get to my more serious opponent Mr. Sandler who I would (laughs) love to meet in the debates.

(applause)

“Senator Stevens. I would love to meet you on the debate stage. You are a great man! I wish you the best of luck in the primary!”
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2018, 05:44:46 PM »

“Recently, I have been attacked by the other Republican candidates. I wrote a poem for them. Hey, you both are dumbasses. The end. Senator Dole, you’re a c*nt. Richard Kennedy. I’m going to call you Dick Kennedy, cuz you’re a dick. Questioning why I’m qualified? Why are you both qualified? Liz, you’re only senator because your husband is Bob Dole, who I’m a huge fan of. Dick, you’re only famous cuz the Kennedy’s have money. Where did they get the money you ask? Drug dealing and gambling. It’s sad to say but it’s true. It’s sadly true. Anyway, my new campaign slogan: This Isn’t a joke muthaf**kers!”

Senator Dole's Response to Adam Sandler's Sexist Comment

"Adam Sandler is the reason people call the Republicans sexist, once somebody is feared by a woman they call them the worst name possible.  Sandler is a joke candidate, I don't find it funny and I want to get back to real issues plaguing Americans."

Senator Elizabeth Dole
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2018, 05:45:27 PM »

FALLON!

Republican Presidential candidate Adam Sandler appeared on the Jimmy Fallon show to talk politics. Fallon asked about “Sandlercare”, a popular idea that came from the native New Yorker. Adam Sandler spoke a bit about wanting to fight abortion, and how we should regulate illegal immigration, by making the process to become a citizen easier. He shined on the show, and many liked his comments about Bush. He also slacked off of the profanity!
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2018, 05:50:09 PM »

“Recently, I have been attacked by the other Republican candidates. I wrote a poem for them. Hey, you both are dumbasses. The end. Senator Dole, you’re a c*nt. Richard Kennedy. I’m going to call you Dick Kennedy, cuz you’re a dick. Questioning why I’m qualified? Why are you both qualified? Liz, you’re only senator because your husband is Bob Dole, who I’m a huge fan of. Dick, you’re only famous cuz the Kennedy’s have money. Where did they get the money you ask? Drug dealing and gambling. It’s sad to say but it’s true. It’s sadly true. Anyway, my new campaign slogan: This Isn’t a joke muthaf**kers!”

Senator Dole's Response to Adam Sandler's Sexist Comment

"Adam Sandler is the reason people call the Republicans sexist, once somebody is feared by a woman they call them the worst name possible.  Sandler is a joke candidate, I don't find it funny and I want to get back to real issues plaguing Americans."

Senator Elizabeth Dole
Adam Sandler took to his social media to upload a video response to Senator Dole. Here is the full video:

“Hey! Liz! F**k you!”
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2018, 06:16:53 PM »

Women For Dole's Response to Adam Sandler Sexist Attacks

"Adam Sandler's remarks were sexist and bigoted, Sandler's bid for the presidency not only lowers the reputation of the Republican party but also America. The only candidate other than Senator Dole was Senator Kennedy every other candidate in the race has jeopardized the dignity of the White House."

-Former Florida Congresswomen Kathrine Harris and Chairwomen of Women of Dole
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2018, 06:50:27 PM »

Sandler flies to Iowa, meets with church leaders

“Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you all for coming. Religion is a very important thing. I am Jewish. As most of you know. However, I respect your beliefs. I am a big supporter of religious freedom. You should be allowed to pray wherever you want, whenever you want. You should be allowed to pray in schools if that’s what you want to do. If you vote for me, none of your religious freedoms will be infringed upon. That is a promise. Now, let us all pray”
Sandler led them in a group prayer. Many of them said he is a good candidate and they might vote for him.

Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2018, 07:00:45 PM »
« Edited: January 27, 2018, 07:06:02 PM by Mycool »

Mary Landrieu Responds to Sandler’s Candidacy in New Ad

You must be logged in to read this quote.
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2018, 07:09:35 PM »

Mary Landrieu Responds to Sandler’s Candidacy in New Ad

You must be logged in to read this quote.
“Funny. Cuz Ive got thousands of people showing up to my rallies. How
Many do you have?”- Sandler’s Twitter response
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2018, 07:10:43 PM »
« Edited: January 27, 2018, 09:21:59 PM by terp40hitch »

Press Release from the office of Senator DeMint of South Carolina Regarding the Presidential Race

"Tonight I would like to endorse the only conservative in the race. Senator Elizabeth Dole has constantly fought for conservative values in the Senate and she will do the same as president. I was already supporting Senator Dole but after Adam Sandler announced his campaign I knew I had to endorse. The Republican party needs to now start to coalesce around the only true conservative in the race.

I have contacted the Dole campaign earlier today and next week I will officially endorse Senator Dole at a campaign rally."

-Senator Jim DeMint
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2018, 07:16:58 PM »

Press Release from the office of Senator DeMint of South Carolina Regarding the Presidential Race

"Tonight I would like to endorse the only conservative in the race. Senator Elizabeth Dole has constantly fought for conservative values in the Senate and she will do the same as president. I was already supporting Senator Dole but after Adam Sandler announced his campaign I knew I had to endorse. The Republican party needs to now start to coalesce around the only true conservative in the race.

I have contacted the Dole campaign earlier today and next week I will officially endorse Senator Dole at a campaign rally."

-Senator Jim DeMint

Sandler took to social media to post a video saying “Honestly. We should all just protest DeMint and Dole’s joint rally. They are saying I’m not a true conservative? DeMint is a Douchecanoe. All my supporters, protest the rally! This isn’t a joke muthaf**kers!”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2018, 07:34:50 PM »

HUGE ENDORSEMENTS
Today, Businessman Donald Trump and Rapper Eminem have both endorsed Republican candidate Adam Sandler.

Trump said “I believe in Adam Sandler. He is the anti-establishment candidate who will end corruption in the U.S government. I wish him well and pray that he is the Nominee! He will Make America Great Again!”

Detroit Rapper Eminem said “Sandler doesn’t give a f**k who he offends or what he says. What the man says is the damn truth. Never seen a better candidate. F**king vote for him. Slim Shady says so.”
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2018, 07:55:07 PM »

Patrick Kennedy responds to Adam Sandler in Winter Haven Florida

My mom and dad and my uncle bless their soul are rolling in their graves over what you just said.

I was the youngest person ever elected to the Senate in New York in 1998 and have fought for progressive since day 1. My parents and uncle weren’t perfect but they tried their best to be decent human beings and they changed Amercian politics forever.

You Mr Sandler have no political experience what so ever and just are running a campaign insulting everyone and everything in your path. You have no say here and should drop out ASAP!

Thank you!!
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2018, 08:13:19 PM »

Patrick Kennedy responds to Adam Sandler in Winter Haven Florida

My mom and dad and my uncle bless their soul are rolling in their graves over what you just said.

I was the youngest person ever elected to the Senate in New York in 1998 and have fought for progressive since day 1. My parents and uncle weren’t perfect but they tried their best to be decent human beings and they changed Amercian politics forever.

You Mr Sandler have no political experience what so ever and just are running a campaign insulting everyone and everything in your path. You have no say here and should drop out ASAP!

Thank you!!

“Skinny Dick Kennedy said some mean stuff about me. At least my family didn’t get rich from selling drugs and gambling. Your uncle John F Kennedy and Your Uncle Ted and Bobby all killed a young girl and got away with it. A real shame indeed. To all 10,000 of my supporters, protest all of Dick’s rallies. This isn’t a joke Muthaf**kers!”
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2018, 08:19:21 PM »

-Senator Jim DeMint

Sandler took to social media to post a video saying “Honestly. We should all just protest DeMint and Dole’s joint rally. They are saying I’m not a true conservative? DeMint is a Douchecanoe. All my supporters, protest the rally! This isn’t a joke muthaf**kers!”

FaceBook Post By Senator Dole

"Don't worry Mr.Sandlers I wasn't expecting your supporters to show up to my rally"
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2018, 08:30:27 PM »

SANDLER VISITS BEACH IN SOUTH CAROLINA
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2018, 08:33:37 PM »

SANDLER POSTS ON FACEBOOK
Everybody, I know I’ve said some offensive stuff this campaign season.... but there is more on the way. We won’t stop until the very end. We will stay in until the convention
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2018, 09:37:14 PM »

SANDLER SPEAKS IN NEW YORK
“Ladies and gentlemen. I am so happy to back in my home state. I am here to tell you some shocking news... my opponent, Liz Dole, is the f**king creator of Al Quaeda. It’s horrible news and I hope the Republican Party takes this into consideration! This isn’t a joke muthaf**kers!”
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2018, 10:11:18 AM »

Senator Dole's Campaign Schedule From June 8th to June 14th, 2007

The Goals of Second Week of Campaigning: Unite Conservatives behind her, against Adam Sandler

June 8th

Montgomery, Alabama: Rally with Dole, 10,000 attendees

Mobile, Alabama: Town Hall with Dole, 5,000 attendees

Jackson, Mississippi: Town Hall Interview on Fox News

June 9th

Charleston, South Carolina: Endorsement Rally with Senator Jim DeMint, 50,000 attendees

Columbia, South Carolina: Fundraising with Senator DeMint

Columbia, South Carolina: Town Hall with Dole and DeMint, 10,000 attendees

Endorsment Speech From Senator Jim DeMint of South Carolina

Jim DeMint- "We need a true conservative leader in Washington, I have worked with Senator Dole in Washington for years protecting Americans and pushing conservative values.

As I said in my statement the other day, I have always supported Liddy for president but after that joke of a candidacy joined I knew I had to endorse or the field would stay crowded and allow that joke to make a foul of both America and the Republican Party.

This is why I ask my fellow South Carolinians to support Elizabeth Dole for president of the United States of America."

June 10th

Cedar Falls, Iowa: Meeting with Local Mayors

Iowa City, Iowa: Town Hall with Dole, 4,000 attendees

Ames, Iowa: Opening Second Iowa Campaign Office

June 11th

Jefferson City, Missouri: Fundraiser with Dole

Lincoln City, Missouri: Rally with Dole, 20,000 attendees

Springfield, Missouri: Town Hall Interview with CNN

June 12th

Topeka, Kansas: Keynote Speaker at the Kansas Women Republican Club

Leavenworth, Kansas: Rally with Leavenworth Kansas Republican party

June 13th