After Bush - 2008 - Interactive Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:50:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  After Bush - 2008 - Interactive Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: After Bush - 2008 - Interactive Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 4908 times)
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2018, 10:44:33 AM »

AT A RALLY IN LAS VEGAS, SANDLER PULLS MAJOR ENDORSEMENTS
First of the night, Musician Kid Rock endorsed Adam Sandler

“Sandler is the only true conservative running. He speaks his mind just like I do. I’m very excited to announce my endorsement of Mr Sandler. Make America Badass Again”

Also, Gene Simmons and Jeff Sessions appeared at the rally to endorse Adam Sandler! Big night for him. During his speech he said “wow. 5,000 people. This is a record high for us. Ya know, I really want to talk about these two Wars we are currently in, oh yea, and that other war America is in against Liz “The C*nt” Dole. We need to pull out of Iraq an Afghanistan. I hated this idea. This is why I said Bush is a B*tch. Maybe that shoe should’ve hit him. I will pull us out of both of these wars. Also, we will deport Liz Dole. This Isn’t A Joke Muthaf**kers!”
The crowd cheered and chanted “Liz The C*nt!”
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2018, 01:08:32 PM »

Senator Dole's Attack Ads Against Sandler

Not Ready To Fight

Bought in New Hampshire, Maine, New York, Colorado, Arizona and Michigan

*Pictures of 9/11*

Survivor of 9/11- "I survived 9/11 and I thank god every day that George Bush was our president. With President Bush's foreign policy skills he has been able to get rid of many terrorist threats but now Adam Sandler is trying to take us out of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan."

Elizabeth Dole- "This will leave us open to attack and an unstabilized middle east. I will continue the war on terror so every day people can put their children to sleep knowing they will wake up safe."
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2018, 02:11:23 PM »

Sandler takes to Facebook
Liz Dole said some pretty mean stuff about me. Did you know that she’s getting endorsements by sleeping with the people? It’s sad but true
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2018, 04:20:19 PM »

Liz Dole said some pretty mean stuff about me. Did you know that she’s getting endorsements by sleeping with the people? It’s sad but true
Dole takes to FaceBook

The "mean things" I said were quotes from him and instead of saying lies how about you put on your big boy pants and debate policy. Sorry, you don't understand the policies and you need to use personal attacks to get attention."
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2018, 04:41:58 PM »

Dole takes to FaceBook

The "mean things" I said were quotes from him and instead of saying lies how about you put on your big boy pants and debate policy. Sorry, you don't understand the policies and you need to use personal attacks to get attention."
Sandler fires back
Notice she didn’t deny sleeping with people to get their endorsements. She’s a slut
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2018, 08:08:51 PM »

(When is the next update?)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2018, 08:12:19 PM »

Tomorrow