Office of Senator-elect YE
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:31:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator-elect YE
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Author Topic: Office of Senator-elect YE  (Read 18152 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2018, 01:07:38 AM »

Congratulations YE!
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2018, 01:35:42 AM »

A week in, yet we are two weeks away from the normal election. I will be running for re-election for Parliament again in two weeks.

In the mean time, I'm pleased to report Parliament has gone to work after weeks of activity. The Charging Stations Act, has passed, although unfortunately, the Make Fremont Debate Again Act, which I felt was overcomplicated, passed. Nevertheless, I am happy to see several bills on the floor for debate, of which all but a couple I generally am in favor of. I have also introduced a paternal and maternal leave law, and will be introducing more of legislation that consists of my campaign platform in the upcoming days and weeks. If anyone has any questions/concerns about anything in Fremont, please post so here.
DFL

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2018, 02:49:22 AM »

Proudly endorsed! It’s been a pleasure serving with you, and I’m excited to see what you have in store

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2018, 02:58:28 AM »

Endorsed.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2018, 12:10:05 PM »

It's always exciting seeing new players being active and contributing to the game. I cannot vote in Fremont, but you have my endorsement. Best of luck in your re-election!
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2018, 06:36:23 PM »

In your short time in parliament, you have already exceeded most MPs elected for the full term in dedication, activity, and initiative. Endorsed—it will be a pleasure to vote for your reelection.
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix
E: -2.39, S: -5.30

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2018, 07:42:16 PM »

Endorsed!
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 02:09:17 AM »

In your short time in parliament, you have already exceeded most MPs elected for the full term in dedication, activity, and initiative. Endorsed—it will be a pleasure to vote for your reelection.

Proudly endorsed! It’s been a pleasure serving with you, and I’m excited to see what you have in store

Thanks y'all for the support.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 02:24:02 AM »

Not sure if I've already endorsed you this go-around...but endorsed anyway.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2018, 11:51:57 AM »

Endorsed.
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2018, 01:27:33 AM »

I am pleased to report that, despite what I consider horrific turnout, I have been re-elected to the Fremont Parliament for my first full term. I would like to thank my 4 opponents, 3 of which have been lucky enough to win re-election, on competing with me on the ticket. I look forward to writing bills to implement my platform and make Fremont a better place to be. I also intend to run for Speaker of Parliament, a position that has basically been left vacant for several months. As speaker, I hope to cut the procedural workload from DFL's back, and maneuver bills at a brisk pace to make up from the turtle place Fremont has moved at until three weeks ago.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2018, 01:32:51 AM »

Congratulations on your re-election, I know you'll serve our region well, and you have my enthusiastic endorsement for Parliament Speaker.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2018, 02:01:58 AM »

Congratulations on your re-election, I know you'll serve our region well, and you have my enthusiastic endorsement for Parliament Speaker.
DFL

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2018, 09:38:42 AM »

I am pleased to report that, despite what I consider horrific turnout, I have been re-elected to the Fremont Parliament for my first full term. I would like to thank my 4 opponents, 3 of which have been lucky enough to win re-election, on competing with me on the ticket. I look forward to writing bills to implement my platform and make Fremont a better place to be. I also intend to run for Speaker of Parliament, a position that has basically been left vacant for several months. As speaker, I hope to cut the procedural workload from DFL's back, and maneuver bills at a brisk pace to make up from the turtle place Fremont has moved at until three weeks ago.

Good save at the end there Wink

Congratulations on re-election -- as the most active member of our Parliament nobody deserves it more than you. With that, also enthusiastically endorsed for Speaker.
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2018, 10:56:57 PM »

Statement on DFL not running for re-election:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2018, 11:31:56 PM »

I'd endorse you for FM...
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2018, 06:59:30 AM »

I'll endorse you for First Minister, though I may have wanted to see another run at a different office....
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2018, 05:45:08 PM »

Statement on Oakvale's latest actions as AG:

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2018, 05:51:43 PM »

Statement on Oakvale's latest actions as AG:

Certainly Ninja was in the wrong, but I don't think an indictment is the appropriate response since what he did isn't illegal yet. I do commend you on your bill, and the appropriate response to this issue is to pass your bill in Fremont, my bill nationwide and similar bills in other regional legislatures.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2018, 05:52:20 PM »

For the sake of the argument: if the speaker's actions constitute a "chargeable offense," why is it necessary to pass a new law declaring them illegal?
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2018, 08:43:16 PM »

For the sake of the argument: if the speaker's actions constitute a "chargeable offense," why is it necessary to pass a new law declaring them illegal?

For both clarity's sake. I wrote the bill before today's events anyhow, and if for some reason it's no longer necessary, I'll withdraw it.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2018, 08:54:37 PM »

For both clarity's sake. I wrote the bill before today's events anyhow, and if for some reason it's no longer necessary, I'll withdraw it.

It's absolutely necessary-please don't withdraw it.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2018, 10:32:50 PM »

Don't. Court rulings can change over time, and we shouldn't rely on them for this.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2018, 01:39:27 AM »

I endorse MP YE for First Minister of Fremont in May, and I will not run for that office myself. YE is a great MP and he'll do a great job as FM, keeping Fremont on the right track after the great leadership of DFL, Kamala and Truman and making Fremont even better than it already is. Just promise us this YE, that you don't leave before your prime like Kamala and DFL, and ideally that you make up for Truman's losses and become President one day too(after a long and strong tenure as FM of course)!
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2018, 01:59:10 AM »

lol not sure if I have it in me to be President. Thanks for the support though.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies