Blue Florida - 2004 Interractive Election Game
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 10:15:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Blue Florida - 2004 Interractive Election Game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12
Author Topic: Blue Florida - 2004 Interractive Election Game  (Read 15643 times)
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: January 27, 2018, 04:35:37 PM »

Trump Announcement
“Hello my fellow Americans! It is my honor to be standing here in front of all of you. This has been expected for a long time, but I’m finally running for President! The Democratic Party needs a strong leader. I believe no matter who wins the primary, it’ll be a good person. I believe God has a plan for it all. I’m running to stand up for the rights of all Americans. I want to fight for all of you! Let’s work together to end corruption and bad leadership. Let’s make America great again!”
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #151 on: January 27, 2018, 04:42:15 PM »
« Edited: January 27, 2018, 07:01:15 PM by New Tennessean Politician »

Feingold Response to Bredesen Attack Ad:

This week, My competitor in this race, Phil Bredesen, attacked me for being too Progressive. He blamed me for everything from election losses to raising taxes.

All this coming from a man who has been in office for all of 9 months. And now he wants to be our Commander and Chief? He is non other than a political ladder climber desperate for another office title on his resume. Mr. Bredesen does not even deserve to be called a "Governor".

He doesn't have the necessary experience to be President of the United States. I have served my country in the United States Senate for 11 years and I hope to continues to serve in for many more. Let's stop the silly attacks and start talking about the real issues facing Americans. I urge Mr. Bredesen to take down these attack ads and the dirty political tricks and focus on meeting real Americans. I have met hundreds of goodhearted and straight minded people all over this great nation.

Let's fight for them, not fight each other

Thank you and God Bless America.  

Russ. Haha, Russ. I think you need a bit of Education. Russ, in my early days in politics, I ran for Massachusetts Senate. In my early days in politics, I was Mayor of Nashville. Russ, you may not recall, but in 1994, I lost by 9 points in the gubernatorial election to Don Sundquist. During the time from then to now, I was Mayor of Nashville. Please, Don't call me inexperienced. That isn't the case.
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2018, 06:57:36 PM »

This week, My competitor in this race, Phil Bredesen, attacked me for being too Progressive. He blamed me for everything from election losses to raising taxes.

All this coming from a man who has been in office for all of 9 months. And now he wants to be our Commander and Chief? He is non other than a political ladder climber desperate for another office title on his resume. Mr. Bredesen does not even deserve to be called a "Governor".

He doesn't have the necessary experience to be President of the United States. I have served my country in the United States Senate for 11 years and I hope to continues to serve in for many more. Let's stop the silly attacks and start talking about the real issues facing Americans. I urge Mr. Bredesen to take down these attack ads and the dirty political tricks and focus on meeting real Americans. I have met hundreds of goodhearted and straight minded people all over this great nation.

Russ. Haha, Russ. I think you need a bit of Education. Russ, in my early days in politics, I ran for Massachusetts Senate. In my early days in politics, I was Mayor of Nashville. Russ, you may not recall, but in 1994. I lost by 9 points. During the time from then to now, I was Mayor of Nashville. Please, Don't call me inexperienced. That isn't the case.

Listen. I agree with Phil here. Most of Russ’s policies are ridiculous. I think Phil and I are the best two candidates. Either one of us would make a great democratic nominee. We have to unite the democrats, not split the party. With either of the other two candidates, it would split. I am the middle ground candidate. I stand between Phil and Russ. I wish both of you the best of luck in the primary. Let’s make America great again!
MycroftCZ

« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2018, 08:37:25 PM »

Russ. Haha, Russ. I think you need a bit of Education. Russ, in my early days in politics, I ran for Massachusetts Senate. In my early days in politics, I was Mayor of Nashville. Russ, you may not recall, but in 1994. I lost by 9 points. During the time from then to now, I was Mayor of Nashville. Please, Don't call me inexperienced. That isn't the case.

Listen. I agree with Phil here. Most of Russ’s policies are ridiculous. I think Phil and I are the best two candidates. Either one of us would make a great democratic nominee. We have to unite the democrats, not split the party. With either of the other two candidates, it would split. I am the middle ground candidate. I stand between Phil and Russ. I wish both of you the best of luck in the primary. Let’s make America great again!

"...Well, this thing got nasty quickly...
[Laughs]

I hope that we can get back to debating the issues of the campaign, not attacking each other. I welcome Mr. Trump to the campaign and I hope that he will deepen the conversation this election year.

Mr. Bredesen is a true patriot and a good guy. He has served his country well and he has been a great Governor, is only for 9 months. I never intended to attack him personally, I only wished to present my take on his level of experience. I wish him well and look forward to seeing him at the next debate soon..."
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #154 on: January 27, 2018, 08:54:22 PM »

TRUMP STOPS IN IOWA
  • He stopped by a church, met with the evangelical voters
  • had a few rallies, one of his speeches was praised by Pundits

“Hello! First of all... I’d like to apologize. The other day I may have said some stuff I shouldn’t have. So Senator Feingold, I am sorry. We all make mistakes and I hope you can forgive me. What I’m here to talk about though is President Bush’s decision to invade Iraq. This is one of the worst decisions of the Bush Administration. I have massive respect for George, he’s a great guy by the way, but he’s a failed
President. If you elect me, I will truly be a president for the people, and of the people. I will end the Iraq war, and bring all of our tremendous soldiers home, back to their families. They don’t deserve fighting for no reason. Thank you all, and God Bless. Make America Great Again!”
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #155 on: January 27, 2018, 08:55:27 PM »

TRUMP STOPS IN IOWA

“Hello! First of all... I’d like to apologize. The other day I may have said some stuff I shouldn’t have. So Senator Feingold, I am sorry. We all make mistakes and I hope you can forgive me. What I’m here to talk about though is President Bush’s decision to invade Iraq. This is one of the worst decisions of the Bush Administration. I have massive respect for George, he’s a great guy by the way, but he’s a failed
President. If you elect me, I will truly be a president for the people, and of the people. I will end the Iraq war, and bring all of our tremendous soldiers home, back to their families. They don’t deserve fighting for no reason. Thank you all, and God Bless. Make America Great Again!”

OOC: Bush never became president, thus Iraq was never invaded
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #156 on: January 27, 2018, 08:56:14 PM »

TRUMP STOPS IN IOWA

Sorry. Is it Al Gore? Or who is the pres right now?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #157 on: January 27, 2018, 08:56:57 PM »

TRUMP STOPS IN IOWA

Gore. 1st page has the entire timeline of events from 2000 to now.
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #158 on: January 27, 2018, 08:58:59 PM »

TRUMP STOPS IN IOWA

Can I still be The Donald?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #159 on: January 27, 2018, 09:00:43 PM »

TRUMP STOPS IN IOWA

Can I still be The Donald?

Ig. It's up to the new mod for this game (I nominate rep. wxtransit for that position) as Goldeneye has been shown to be a sock for UWS I believe
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #160 on: January 27, 2018, 09:03:30 PM »

TRUMP STOPS IN IOWA

“Hello! First of all... I’d like to apologize. The other day I may have said some stuff I shouldn’t have. So Senator Feingold, I am sorry. We all make mistakes and I hope you can forgive me. I am here today to talk about president Gore. I voted for President Gore back in 2000. But he’s been a failed president. He is a tremendous guy, who made fantastic promises but, he didn’t keep them. If elected I will keep every promise I make. I will be the People’s President. I love you all! Thank you all, and God Bless. Make America Great Again!”
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #161 on: January 27, 2018, 10:26:55 PM »

Thread is now dead. The OP has been banned.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #162 on: January 27, 2018, 10:29:16 PM »

we could nominate a new mod that is fair and unbiased. It's an interesting idea and also, we have put in a bit of work into the game so I refuse to let it just die.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2018, 10:32:56 PM »

Other than the corrupt former OP, NOTTYLER has already ruined this thread and technically the entire board.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #164 on: January 27, 2018, 10:36:42 PM »

Other than the corrupt former OP, NOTTYLER has already ruined this thread and technically the entire board.

I guess when UWS saw that we didn't like him being biased with 2020, he decided to ruin the fun for everyone. Really petty, iyam.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2018, 10:38:42 PM »

I guess when UWS saw that we didn't like him being biased with 2020, he decided to ruin the fun for everyone. Really petty, iyam.

Its still not proven that NOTTYLER is a sock of UWS, but its highly likely.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2018, 10:40:03 PM »

NOTTYLER signed up in another election game,, and then hours later UWS asked if he could jump in. Mighty suspicious if you ask me.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2018, 10:42:11 PM »

Because he's playing as Donald Trump?

Ok, thanks for confirming he is your sock.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2018, 10:42:28 PM »

NOTTYLER signed up in another election game,, and then hours later UWS asked if he could jump in. Mighty suspicious if you ask me.

No, I only asked when the Iowa caucuses would be updated. That's all.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2018, 10:43:02 PM »

No he's not. Just ask him.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #170 on: January 27, 2018, 10:43:17 PM »

People usually ask such a thing if they plan to jump in
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #171 on: January 27, 2018, 10:44:11 PM »
« Edited: January 27, 2018, 10:45:43 PM by NewYorkExpress »

Right because that isn't suspicious at all.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #172 on: January 27, 2018, 10:44:33 PM »

No he's not. Just ask him.

Care to explain Goldeneye and R/H then?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #173 on: January 27, 2018, 10:45:08 PM »

I didn't have the intention to do so. I have plenty of uni work so I don't have time to play.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #174 on: January 27, 2018, 10:46:36 PM »

I didn't have the intention to do so. I have plenty of uni work so I don't have time to play.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies