SAM News Corp. Comment and Debate thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:52:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SAM News Corp. Comment and Debate thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Author Topic: SAM News Corp. Comment and Debate thread  (Read 20132 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2005, 04:45:50 PM »

Precisely our problem.  We don't know how many employees there are.  We don't know how much they are being paid.  We don't know how to get this information.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2005, 05:05:56 PM »

Wish I had a screen shot of that nasty little sh**t Proce claiming that I don't have regard for the facts, but he must have deleted it right before I tried to quote it.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2005, 05:07:47 PM »

Right back at you, Governor.  Try spelling my name right the next time you hurl profanity at me.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2005, 05:17:35 PM »

Right back at you, Governor.  Try spelling my name right the next time you hurl profanity at me.

It doesn't matter what your name is.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2005, 05:18:46 PM »

Yeah, names don't really matter when you're addressing people.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2005, 05:25:16 PM »

Written by John "Nasty Little sh**t" Ford:
You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/FEC

---

Forum Elite Conspiracy Research Committee Report #1
Written by Committee Member Senator Ebowed of South Carolina

Filed on September 26th, 2005.

I'll try to keep this as informal as possible.  Initiative 59, which established the Forum Elite Conspiracy Research Committee, was supposed to take care of the elitism problem in the Southeast.  But you know, there really is no forum elite conspiracy, and there certainly isn't one in the Southeast.  So what's all the fuss about?  Well, I thought I'd take advantage of the joke initiative, which passed 9-8 earlier this month.  Instead of writing about elitism, I'm going to write about fraud today.

If you think you're competent enough to write about the FEC for the Atlasia Wiki (which you're not), you think you'd at least read the FIRST PARAGRAPH of the report which was posted in a thread which you unlocked.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2005, 05:30:57 PM »

These same investors have privately told the Planet that the present Senate is unknowningly trying to put the Atlasian economy at a severe disadvantage worldwide and some have privately questioned whether some elected Senators have any idea how an global economy works at all.
How subtle of you.

Accurate, too.
And I like how you didn't respond to any of the other points.  You think Sam's point about me not knowing anything of the global economy is accurate?  What about the thing about your beloved Taiwainese Defense Protection Act slowing down trade between Atlasia and China?
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2005, 05:32:38 PM »

Please take this off my comment and debate thread.  It doesn't belong here.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2005, 05:33:55 PM »

These same investors have privately told the Planet that the present Senate is unknowningly trying to put the Atlasian economy at a severe disadvantage worldwide and some have privately questioned whether some elected Senators have any idea how an global economy works at all.
How subtle of you.

Accurate, too.
And I like how you didn't respond to any of the other points.  You think Sam's point about me not knowing anything of the global economy is accurate?  What about the thing about your beloved Taiwainese Defense Protection Act slowing down trade between Atlasia and China?

I made no point about you not knowing anything about the global economy.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2005, 05:35:04 PM »

How subtle of you.

Accurate, too.

I made no point about you not knowing anything about the global economy.
I know, I know; I was just referring to the implication, which John Ford also picked up.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2005, 06:13:12 PM »

Since Sam says not to do this here, I won't do it beyond this post.

What I said and what Sam said were obviously not addressed to any individual.  My comment was addressed rather to a collection of people who are ideologically opposed to free trade, and do not understand the global nature of economic interaction.

You are a paranoid nutjob and assumed we were talking about you specifically.  You came back with a sarcastic insult against Sam and a personal insult against me, which you chose to later delete.

I called you on your bullsh**t and you couldn't take the heat so you've gone off the deep end with a bunch of whatever.

The fact is that you've always been a leading attacker of the alleged FEC, and this was why you wrote your multi-post report about FEC related activities (Though it should be noted, you found no actual evidence of anything involving the FEC, all you did was to out Ben Meyers.  What society has gained from that little vendetta of yours remains unclear) making it quite clear you are now the leading FEC conspiracy theorist on these boards.

It should also be noted, and you can verify this if you like, that my page on the FEC for the Wiki was written last night, long before you decided to attack me.

As for my "beloved" in your words Taiwan Protection Act.  My position is not different at all from Colin Wixted's position and the position of many others.  We should not have unrestricted trade with countries that pose a threat national security.  If I support the embargo on North Korea or sanctions on Iran am I being inconsistent about trade?  Of course not.  When Guatemala develops a nuclear weapons program, Senator, then you can expect me to oppose CAFTA.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2005, 07:58:30 PM »

I will refute that amazing display of idiocy via private message.  I'm getting into too many arguments lately and if I post my rebuttal people will just bitch at both of us.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2005, 08:57:20 PM »
« Edited: September 28, 2005, 09:00:16 PM by Preston Caldwell »

I called you on your bullsh**t and you couldn't take the heat so you've gone off the deep end with a bunch of whatever.

The fact is that you've always been a leading attacker of the alleged FEC, and this was why you wrote your multi-post report about FEC related activities (Though it should be noted, you found no actual evidence of anything involving the FEC, all you did was to out Ben Meyers.  What society has gained from that little vendetta of yours remains unclear) making it quite clear you are now the leading FEC conspiracy theorist on these boards.

It should also be noted, and you can verify this if you like, that my page on the FEC for the Wiki was written last night, long before you decided to attack me.
Ebowed voted against initiative 59, and he has constantly made it clear that he opposes the idea of there actually being a FEC.  In fact the "FEC" was not invented by Ebowed, me, or even Harry, yet I think Joe Republic.

As for Ebowed',s "vendetta" against Ben, I do think he was justified in doing what he did.  It also had nothing to do with the so called "FEC," no one has every claimed Ben to be a part of.  Obviously, Ben has cleared this up by explaining the matter regarding that guy at his school.  Yet what if that hadn't been the case?  We would have gained valuable information of a serious scandal committed by a forum member running for office.  I think the truth should be pursued at all lengths, and I commend those who delve in, investigate, and find it.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2005, 09:00:15 PM »
« Edited: September 28, 2005, 09:17:06 PM by Senator Conniption McRage »

Yep.  In fact, the PM I sent John will show that I voted against it twice.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2005, 09:30:14 PM »

I'm sorry, I thought we were told not to post this here anymore.  Must have been my imagination.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2005, 09:33:05 PM »

I'm sorry, I thought we were told not to post this here anymore.  Must have been my imagination.
Which is why I PM'd you.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2005, 09:49:32 PM »

Precisely our problem.  We don't know how many employees there are.  We don't know how much they are being paid.  We don't know how to get this information.

Yep, I know.  Here's what I'll do.  When I officially get back on Saturday, I will work out the stuff for Cheezewhiz and John Ford on the Regional budget issues.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2005, 10:47:05 PM »

Which is why I PM'd you.

I'm not going to enter a PM debate with you.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2005, 11:17:12 PM »
« Edited: September 29, 2005, 12:46:26 AM by Senator Conniption McRage »

You think that's a good enough excuse?  Okay, so you were wrong, and my rebuttal was correct.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2005, 01:21:09 AM »
« Edited: September 29, 2005, 01:41:18 AM by John Ford »

You think that's a good enough excuse?  Okay, so you were wrong, and my rebuttal was correct.

Whatever.  Its like talking to a 4-year old.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2005, 06:59:33 AM »

Yep, I know.  Here's what I'll do.  When I officially get back on Saturday, I will work out the stuff for Cheezewhiz and John Ford on the Regional budget issues.

Much obliged Smiley
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2005, 06:18:57 PM »

Is there really no one running for SE gov. Has Mordac/Bono said he is not running or has he just not made his intentions clear? Or something else?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2005, 06:29:50 PM »

He just hasn't announced yet.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2005, 12:39:06 PM »
« Edited: October 01, 2005, 12:47:39 PM by Governor Mordac »

I wish the GM would give me the data on the distribution of children in the Southeast by income levels he promised to give.
I'm also gonna need (and this should be easier) average per student spending in public schools in the SE.
This last one is more important, so if you have this, give them before the others.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2005, 05:19:07 PM »

I wish the GM would give me the data on the distribution of children in the Southeast by income levels he promised to give.
I'm also gonna need (and this should be easier) average per student spending in public schools in the SE.
This last one is more important, so if you have this, give them before the others.

Ok, Bono.  I'll get to it tonight, promise.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies