I think we should try this again...but this time...different... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:15:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  I think we should try this again...but this time...different... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I think we should try this again...but this time...different...  (Read 1283 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: January 23, 2018, 04:46:04 AM »

Different how so, you ask?

Well, here are the main features:

-We have a unique concept for a setting and run it to either some sort of "conclusion" or just for a certain length of time--possibly we run it indefinitely but with the understanding we switch to a new one when we get bored. The idea is that we keep it fresh and can try different ideas.

-Like the last edition which fizzled out (I think it's long enough to declare that one dead, right?) but unlike Atlasia, elections will be simulated by the GM team.

-While not being able to vote, all players in the game can influence elections via lobby organizations or PACs, along with media coverage. These will also have effects on the game as calculated by the GM team, just like campaigns and government actions.

-We all play fictional characters we can make up--so not like RL people, but also not playing ourselves like in Atlasia.

It's not fully fleshed out, but yeah.

Any interest in that?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies