GOP congressmen to meet with Czech leader of neo-Nazi party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:42:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  GOP congressmen to meet with Czech leader of neo-Nazi party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: GOP congressmen to meet with Czech leader of neo-Nazi party  (Read 5161 times)
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2018, 05:54:18 PM »

I'm a little surprised at Andy Harris being among This Crew. He's never been shining light of reason among Republicans that I know of, but I have never heard of him being anything like the other for twits joining this meeting.

He is bad enough for many DC residents to choose to partake in a travel boycott against the entire Maryland 1st Congressional District.
please tell me this isn't really a thing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott_of_Maryland%27s_1st_District
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2018, 05:03:06 PM »

Yeah the totally white supremacist neo-Nazi Czech party run by a Japanese guy. Wanting to defend your culture and being able to control who comes into your country doesnt make you a neo-nazi
No joke, there are a small minority of Asians who are white supremacists. and also, there are plenty of white racists who have no problems with Asian people because they see them as "model minorities" so your point is fundamentally idiotic.

It's so weird that leftists put "model minority" in scare quotes. What's wrong with accepting a group of people from a different race because they are good citizens? That's literally what the left used to strive for.

Your posts cause cancer. You are three minutes away from goose-stepping at Charlottesville with a swastika armband.
catographer
Megameow
United States
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2018, 05:19:13 PM »

nazis = bad
prejudice against muslims = bad
assuming all asians are smart = bad
assuming all blacks are stupid = bad
thinking ur race is better = bad
believing in ethnic nationalism = bad
believing that there's a white genocide = bad
thinking multiculturalism is bad = bad

Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2018, 05:21:21 PM »

Yeah the totally white supremacist neo-Nazi Czech party run by a Japanese guy. Wanting to defend your culture and being able to control who comes into your country doesnt make you a neo-nazi
No joke, there are a small minority of Asians who are white supremacists. and also, there are plenty of white racists who have no problems with Asian people because they see them as "model minorities" so your point is fundamentally idiotic.

It's so weird that leftists put "model minority" in scare quotes. What's wrong with accepting a group of people from a different race because they are good citizens? That's literally what the left used to strive for.

Your posts cause cancer. You are three minutes away from goose-stepping at Charlottesville with a swastika armband.

Your posts cause brain damage. They are nothing but name calling and virtue signaling that contain no facts or even opinions, beyond the most banal opposition to some vague notion of racism.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2018, 05:26:52 PM »

Again, you need to change your avatar.
Calling Asians "model minorities" is racist because it implies that other minorities aren't as good, which is the literal definition of racism.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2018, 05:40:01 PM »

Calling Asians "model minorities" is racist because it implies that other minorities aren't as good, which is the literal definition of racism.

This times 10.

Which is why, Mortimer, I don't bother trying to debate so-called facts with you. You are a eugenicist and Avery Island racist of the most Unapologetic and contemptible sort. Arguing facts about racial superiority with you is like trying to discuss the theory of relativity with a caveman. I will simply leave it you are a grossly contemptible white supremacist POS , and call you out on it every goddamn time until your carcinogenic posts take their long overdue effect
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2018, 06:16:32 PM »

This times 10.

Which is why, Mortimer, I don't bother trying to debate so-called facts with you. You are a eugenicist and Avery Island racist of the most Unapologetic and contemptible sort. Arguing facts about racial superiority with you is like trying to discuss the theory of relativity with a caveman. I will simply leave it you are a grossly contemptible white supremacist POS , and call you out on it every goddamn time until your carcinogenic posts take their long overdue effect

You're pledging to call me names every time I post until I get cancer? That's kind of a weird thing to do but if that gives you meaning in life, you are welcome.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2018, 07:09:19 PM »

This times 10.

You're pledging to call me names every time I post until I get cancer? That's kind of a weird thing to do but if that gives you meaning in life, you are welcome.

If by calling you names you mean calling out your blatant white supremacy everytime you post about it, which seems to be a majority of your time nowadays, then yes. And yes again, it does give me a little warmth inside, as just calling out any racist whether online or in person
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2018, 07:59:38 PM »

Badger, is there a special connection between racism and Louisiana salt mines?
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2018, 08:15:34 PM »

Maybe it's the tabasco sauce?
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2018, 09:04:39 PM »

Here's a good one for him:

catographer
Megameow
United States
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2018, 02:28:21 AM »

Mortimer is a registered Democrat in the same way that Sheriff David Clarke is a registered Democrat.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2018, 02:39:43 AM »

Mortimer is a registered Democrat in the same way that Sheriff David Clarke is a registered Democrat.
There's a lot of people like that in New York...
Conservatives who are registered Democrats so that they can vote in the Democratic primary, anyway.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2018, 08:03:00 AM »

I've gone ahead and changed my profile on this site to "Independent". This should give you one less excuse to derail arguments you are incapable of winning, although I am sure you will find others.
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.53

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2018, 10:28:02 AM »
« Edited: January 28, 2018, 10:35:46 AM by JFK »

I've gone ahead and changed my profile on this site to "Independent". This should give you one less excuse to derail arguments you are incapable of winning, although I am sure you will find others.
It's funny because whenever we object to something you say, you demand proof for our statements (not that you ever offer any for your own). Then when we give you proof for how bad your opinions are, you ignore it and don't respond to our proof (or pick and choose what proof you respond to, usually whatever takes less effort), instead choosing to parade yourself around as some kind of super intelligent master debater who never loses an argument, then whine about "liberal orthodoxy," or whatever.

I'm a little surprised at Andy Harris being among This Crew. He's never been shining light of reason among Republicans that I know of, but I have never heard of him being anything like the other for twits joining this meeting.
I live in MD-02 but at the end of the street I live on is MD-01, which Harris represents. He's a crackpot who was ushered in in the wave of 2010. He's slightly less crazy than, say, Joe Walsh, but much better suited to his district than Walsh was, so Harris keeps getting reelected. I guarantee that he'll win in 2018 unless it's a supermegawave, even if this Nazi stuff becomes widely known (it won't).

Case and point: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tila_Tequila#Support_for_Hitler_and_antisemitism
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2018, 01:47:41 PM »

Once again, s h u a, I have no idea what point you're trying to make. I guess I'm just not smart enough to get it.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2018, 02:57:11 PM »

Once again, s h u a, I have no idea what point you're trying to make. I guess I'm just not smart enough to get it.

What is an Avery Island racist? 
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2018, 04:15:37 PM »

And should we call you commie-curious? Or Allahcurious? I’m surprised someone in Greece would be defending Islamic invaders considering the Turks have been shafting you guys for the last 700 years

Is this guy for real?

Apparently so. Part of the problem with the far right is that they put every single one of their problems down to Muslims or members of the opposition party; even if aforementioned individuals had nothing to do with it at all..
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2018, 06:59:48 PM »
« Edited: January 28, 2018, 07:01:26 PM by Devout Centrist »

Sigg'd
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2018, 01:33:17 PM »

I've gone ahead and changed my profile on this site to "Independent".

Stupendous news!
LabourJersey
United States

« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2018, 02:41:35 PM »

I was sure before opening the thread that Steve King would be one of them.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2018, 05:23:02 PM »

I've gone ahead and changed my profile on this site to "Independent".

Stupendous news!
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2018, 09:53:13 PM »

Cool. But please keep your NY avatar. We New Jerseyans need a reason to feel superior to New York, and you fit perfectly.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2018, 10:16:33 PM »

Cool. But please keep your NY avatar. We New Jerseyans need a reason to feel superior to New York, and you fit perfectly.

cc burn unit thread
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2018, 01:49:51 AM »

"wanting to defend your culture and control borders" is different than "bigotry against muslims and gays, sympathy for nazi germany."

SPD believes the latter, under the guise of the former.

also is it just a coincidence that all the "defend our culture" politicians in europe also happen to be hateful against religious and ethnic minorities? maybe ethnic nationalism = ethnic supremacy and bigotry. thoughts? -_-

The Czech Rep is home to alot of Vietnamese surprisingly and no Czechs have an issue with them, They assimilate well and never cause problems. Other religious groups also assimilate well into Europe such as Jews, Hindus, and Buddhists and you see assimilated groups of blacks, asians, and even arabs in Europe as well. But when you have the "religion of peace" coming in and launching terror attacks, raping native women, and enforcing their barbaric sharia law in certain areas, effectively forcing the state to give up de facto control to them, you can see why most Europeans dont want an influx of "the religion of peace"

it's a myth that the muslim migrants into europe are causing mass rapes and crime or enforcing sharia law. bigots have taken a small number of incidents to extrapolate and paint the entire population of muslim europeans with a broad brush that is unfair and inaccurate.

the right has also created the myth of muslim migrants refusing to assimilate. what they fail to mention is that these migrants are brand new arrivals. you really think people who literally just arrived only a few years ago are going to abandon their culture and lifestyle over night? muslim populations in europe that have been there longer, like immigrants to the UK and Germany for ex, are very well assimilated.

it was a mistake for europe to accept uncontrolled and rapid influx of migrants; that's what uncontrolled immigration does. but controlled muslim migration has been successful in europe. and the influx of uncontrolled waves has subsided, and given time the new populations will be sorted and assimilated.

the bigoted right has been blinded by racism, unable to see with nuance or logic or reason, or frankly compassion, in their views of muslim migrants. instead of offering rational criticisms, the bigoted right has attacked muslim "culture" and called them rapists, backwards, barbarians, uncivilized.

it is no coincidence that countries with larger populations of muslim migrants happen to be less bigoted against muslim migrants. the root source of anti-muslim sentiment has not been economic arguments, or concerns about crime and poverty. it has been a wave of unadulterated racism, plain and simple.
This.

The right-wing alarmists wants us to believe that muslim immigration is threatening the foundations of western culture, causing uncontrolled crime waves and undermining our wealth.

But crime rates have generally been dropping. Economic growth has been steady outside of the great recession, which had nothing whatsoever to do with muslims. Terrorist incidents remain precious few and remains one of the least likely ways to die amongst all possible causes of death. Overall, life in the western world is good.

It would be silly to ignore the problems that massive immigration from countries as foreign to us in lifestyle as the muslim countries can cause. Controlling immigration levels is sensible politics. But little good comes from the divisive right-wing fearmongering.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies