Fair Redistricting (PA aftermath)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:02:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Fair Redistricting (PA aftermath)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Fair Redistricting (PA aftermath)  (Read 7032 times)
cvparty
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: February 20, 2018, 02:25:16 PM »

I am a bit confused about what how we are proceeding now in regards to procedures. Could someone in the know give me a rundown?
The impression I get is that we've split the US into 4 bits and we're running those concurrently?

We’re running several at the same time I think just to save time. We just need your vote on the NH one in the north east thread and I think we’re allowed to start on the first States in the other regions
Where are all the NH maps posted in a row, a single post, to make it more obvious what we're voting for?
I just PMed you links of every step we took for NH. muon had posted his SPICE evaluations. I had PMed you to vote for two maps, but you never did it. In fact, you posted twice in the thread after those things happened. I really don't get how we "cheated" you as you claim...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies