Canadian federal election, 2016 (campaign thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:25:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Canadian federal election, 2016 (campaign thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Canadian federal election, 2016 (campaign thread)  (Read 3367 times)
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2018, 06:06:13 PM »

Justin Trudeau celebrates his victory and sets the tone for his next term

Good evening Canada.

My message tonight is very simple, we will not let you down!

It has been a very interesting campaign and I would like to thank my opponents for putting up a fight!

Anyway, its time for us to get down to business of forming a government. I can promise that regardless of if you voted or didn't vote for us, we will run the country in your interests, in the interests of economic justice and social justice, as we work to pick up the pieces to create a prosperous Canada once more.

Our very first priorities will be to introduce a tax increase on the top 1% to help deal with the scourge of income inequality!

Before I finish tonight, I have a bold offer to make. I am offering the opposition parties a cabinet seat each, its time they put their money where their mouth is and get to work to deliver a prosperous future for Canada. We all know how easy it is to criticize from the opposition, but actually doing something isn't so easy. We welcome the opposition parties with open arms to take this generous opportunity.

Good night and thank you Canada!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies