Poacher killed, eaten by African lion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:21:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Poacher killed, eaten by African lion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Poacher killed, eaten by African lion  (Read 1996 times)
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« on: February 14, 2018, 12:26:47 PM »

Self Defense
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 09:01:40 AM »

to reiterate my point.  The poacher is just a dude trying to get a long.  One of the very few ways this dude has to "get a long" is poaching lions in the middle of the night hoping to not get caught by the park rangers (or whatever) or the lions (or any of the other dangerous wildlife out there).  Nobody wants to hunt lions or rhinos at night, he isn't doing it to be an asshole, he's doing it because he feels it's his best choice at getting by.

You want to want someone to die for killing lions, don't celebrate the death of this poor SOB,  hope for a lot east Asians to die.
This.

Its pretty disgusting that people in this thread are celebrating and laughing about the death of a man. If you were a poor person in rural South Africa, you may well have ended up in that man's shoes, and people would be ignorantly laughing at your death.

Also, how about looking in the mirror instead of pretending you are this man's moral superior. How many of you have eaten meat? While you may not have killed an animal yourself, you are directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of animals. This is not me trying to shame non-vegetarians. I am not a vegetarian either but at least I don't go around judging others and spiting on their graves.

TL;DR: don't laugh at other people's deaths you sick f****cks.

I am a vegetarian and I am proud of it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies