Poacher killed, eaten by African lion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:18:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Poacher killed, eaten by African lion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Poacher killed, eaten by African lion  (Read 1995 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 14, 2018, 11:14:54 AM »

The sooner we kill off eastern "woo" based medicine the better.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 01:08:29 PM »

to reiterate my point.  The poacher is just a dude trying to get a long.  One of the very few ways this dude has to "get a long" is poaching lions in the middle of the night hoping to not get caught by the park rangers (or whatever) or the lions (or any of the other dangerous wildlife out there).  Nobody wants to hunt lions or rhinos at night, he isn't doing it to be an asshole, he's doing it because he feels it's his best choice at getting by.

You want to want someone to die for killing lions, don't celebrate the death of this poor SOB,  hope for a lot east Asians to die.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 08:39:24 AM »

I don't think anybody suggested he was hunting for food.  He was hunting for money.  He may very well have been a murderous asshole, but we can't possibly know that.  What we do know is that the followers of eastern woo medicine are paying poor Africans to kill endangered species by the boat load.  Donkeys, pangolins, lions, rhinos, probably a dozen more I don't know about.

There ain't no donkeys in China no more and they're working hard at getting them out of Africa too and it's literally killing the locals.

the pangolin is an awesome mammal that nobody knows about, and it's the most trafficked animal in the world
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 06:42:57 AM »

Yeah, 'cause I totally blamed only Chinamen, and everyone of them at that.  Oh, wait, no I didn't.  I blamed the followers of eastern woo medicine.  That includes a lot more people than Chinese and doesn't include all (probably not even most) Chinese.

person A-"this group of people doing a bad thing is doing something bad"

person B-"yeah, well people that looked like you did something sorta the same 150 years ago, you racist!"

The lesson I think you're trying to give is that one should never comment about bad things being done by people that don't look like you.  Is that correct?  Or maybe, you thought you had a "gotcha", but aren't smart enough to see how stupid it was?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 05:52:32 PM »

Again, I'm not painting all Chinese as anything.  I think the followers of woo that make endangered species dead, no matter what they look like or where they are from, are assholes.  If a person has a problem with Africans killing African animals for profit, the person might want to put some of the blame on the people that are causing donkey prices to sky rocket.  I also never said I wanted a lot of east Asians to die, I said
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
If I wanted a lot of east Asians to die I would have said something like
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
...but I didn't.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 06:00:42 PM »

'cause of words
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 10:43:48 PM »

Again, that's not what I said.  I was talking TO the people in this thread celebrating this man's death.  I was saying TO them that if they feel bad about lions getting shot and proclaiming that the death of this poacher (not saying the poacher is a good dude, we have no idea) is somehow helping stop the shooting of lions, then they should also want to proclaim the death of the people that are buying the dead lion parts.
If there were no poachers, there would be no supply for this so called eastern medicine. It's still the poachers fault.
right, and if there were no drug dealers there would be no drug users.  Genius!  You should really tell someone your fool proof plan to end the poaching of endangered species and drug abuse.

....and what the hell does "so called eastern medicine" mean?  Are you saying this isn't a thing?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies