Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:30:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves) (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves)  (Read 59898 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2018, 07:41:54 PM »

it's been done. Join if interested: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=301440.0
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2018, 11:54:38 AM »

I might reboot my Civil War Game but include it as the world with National Leaders rather than having it be put on Generals. It'll mainly happen during the turns that Troubling Times is taking place, likely beginning in the Later part of the General Election of that game. Would that sound like a good thing to do?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2018, 09:58:21 AM »

developing another game, in the case that WofE is DoA. If you want to know what it'll be about, PM me. I'll allow WofE another 3 days until I say it's officially dead and I post the new game. I'm working on the replacement right now just in case and no, it won't be an election game.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2018, 12:13:41 PM »

I would like to play a 2016 game if my Spyro Projects is put on hiatus
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2018, 08:51:34 AM »

Currently in the works of a 2016 election game now that the low quality posters seem to have faded away. Stay tuned.
Now that I am back for good I’ll play

This makes me less inclined to make one.

lmao
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2018, 09:22:28 AM »

Currently in the works of a 2016 election game now that the low quality posters seem to have faded away. Stay tuned.
Now that I am back for good I’ll play

This makes me less inclined to make one.

lmao
Grass is throwing shade

agreed. lmao
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2018, 03:53:53 PM »

In the case that Dynasties and Empire dies off (which I hope it doesn't), I might have a game ready. But I would need a Co-Mod for it and it would need to be decided from these 7. Whichever one gets the most support, I'll do :

1. Hundred Years War game
2. Eighty Years War game
3. Seven Years War game
4. American Revolution game
5. EU4 Game (1444-1821) game
6. Fall of Rome game
7. War of the Spanish Succession game

Remember, when the one with the most support is decided, I will only post if D&E is officially dead. I won't dare try and run a game separate from it at the same time and I would need a co-mod for it.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2018, 02:32:00 PM »

Same crossed fingers and held breath re: dynasties but - I’d be tempted by 100 years’ war, seven years’ war, fall of Rome or Spanish Succession. And I still have ambitions to start an English civil war game when Lord of the Crossing finishes!

Edit: or eighty now I’ve looked up and seen it means Dutch Rebellion, cool!!

I'm honored that I seem to be garnering interest so I might do a thread poll that will close in a week or two for the game that I might do so it can be put up to a vote. Would that sound alright?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2018, 03:02:44 PM »

Would anyone be interested in a 1976 game? It was an interesting election, and has a lot of potential for primary clown cars and independent candidacies.

perhaps once troubling times and 2004 game ends

Same crossed fingers and held breath re: dynasties but - I’d be tempted by 100 years’ war, seven years’ war, fall of Rome or Spanish Succession. And I still have ambitions to start an English civil war game when Lord of the Crossing finishes!

Edit: or eighty now I’ve looked up and seen it means Dutch Rebellion, cool!!

I'm honored that I seem to be garnering interest so I might do a thread poll that will close in a week or two for the game that I might do so it can be put up to a vote. Would that sound alright?

Good idea. You should do it. Maybe make it a little shorter than 1-2 weeks though.

I might make it 3-5 days then.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2018, 03:07:08 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=309910.0

posted the voting thread. Will close it in three-five days. One with the highest is chosen. If there's a tie, the tied ones will go to a run-off poll which will decide the game we play if D&E does indeed die, which, again, I hope it doesn't.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2019, 04:27:09 PM »

I am thinking of doing a 2018 midterm election game where you are a high profile surrogate for any of the four main parties (Dem, GOP, Lib, Green) and it will start in August and every turn will be two weeks so six turns in total. Your goal is to win or retain the house, Senate and the governor's house

Would anyone play?

I'll consider it. Would you be able to play as a Candidate for a race?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2019, 06:51:13 PM »

I am thinking of doing a 2018 midterm election game where you are a high profile surrogate for any of the four main parties (Dem, GOP, Lib, Green) and it will start in August and every turn will be two weeks so six turns in total. Your goal is to win or retain the house, Senate and the governor's house

Would anyone play?

I'll consider it. Would you be able to play as a Candidate for a race?
Yeah, here’s an example: you play as Elizabeth Warren so you try to win both your race but you also a surrogate to win back congress

Interesting. Would you be able to be your own created surrogate?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2019, 06:04:50 PM »

or perhaps the Fall of Rome that I have in my Google Docs (Yes, I was originally planning to post that one, but  let the people decide)
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2019, 06:25:57 PM »

Since TT is currently at the Conventions and we're approaching an end to it within the next few weeks, I might do a small scale game once it's finished. Nothing too big, just a small Senate Election game

1. 2008 VA Sen Race
2. 2000 NY Sen Race
3. 2010 WI Senate Race
4. 2010 MA Special Senate
5. 1996 MA Senate
6. 2018 NM Senate
7. 2004 GA Senate

So, if anyone is wanting one of these to happen, just say which and I'll make a poll between the top contenders.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2019, 07:45:03 PM »

I'll do a poll for all the options you guys want. That poll will be open until Sunday. Thanks for the suggestions.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2019, 09:38:23 PM »

my interest has been peaked about the CSA Game. (My computer isn't allowing me to quote)
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2019, 09:12:39 AM »

How would a Klein Venedig (German Venezuela) election game sound as a way to get away from the American Elections?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2019, 03:57:23 PM »

How does the idea of an Elder Scrolls Game taking place immediately after the events of the full game, excluding the Skyrim Civil War, sound?

You could play as the Argonians, Dark Elves, Stormcloaks, Altmer, Wood Elves, Redguards, Bretons, The Khajit, The Orcs, and the Empire and weave your way through political crises, war, and intrigue in the world of Tamriel. And, because I really am focused on being fair, I'll give hints about the crisis for the next turn in the form of riddles in a PM. And since I have little to no interest in interfering, I won't touch the game outside of writing midturns and writing the new turns and post turns in a non-biased way with a cohost to help me in that sense.

If anyone is interested in being a probable co-host and making sure I don't go dumb in the game, please message me. If anyone is interested in seeing the game, lemme know.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2019, 09:38:11 PM »

How does the idea of an Elder Scrolls Game taking place immediately after the events of the full game, excluding the Skyrim Civil War, sound?

You could play as the Argonians, Dark Elves, Stormcloaks, Altmer, Wood Elves, Redguards, Bretons, The Khajit, The Orcs, and the Empire and weave your way through political crises, war, and intrigue in the world of Tamriel. And, because I really am focused on being fair, I'll give hints about the crisis for the next turn in the form of riddles in a PM. And since I have little to no interest in interfering, I won't touch the game outside of writing midturns and writing the new turns and post turns in a non-biased way with a cohost to help me in that sense.

If anyone is interested in being a probable co-host and making sure I don't go dumb in the game, please message me. If anyone is interested in seeing the game, lemme know.

That actually sounds awesome and I would definitely like to play. Skyrim, Oblivion, and Morrowind are all great games.

I might start it if it gets proper support
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2019, 10:29:34 AM »

Should I do that Elder Scrolls game or wait until the ASOIAF game is finished?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2019, 09:48:47 AM »

What might one think of a potential Mass Effect Game based off a Genophage cured, Quarian/Geth Peace, 100 % support, Destroy ending in ME 3 where you can play as each of the races and smaller groups within those races or even play as Aria or the Mercenary groups.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2019, 07:20:31 PM »

I've given upon TT at this point as I don't have that many ideas for it anymore. I might do a 2024 game soon, but right now, I want to dip my toes into a mini-nation game where everything is determined by RNG (simply because the idea is for a TL I'm doing on the site (Yes, it's find a Remedy)) but I really don't have a general idea for the thing except for how it begins (it begins prior to game events).

anyways, this is the map

I'll lay out more groundwork soon, mainly background summary for it, though the far beginning of it is in the TL, so feel free to check up on that.

Anyone down?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2019, 03:54:36 PM »

I do have a plan for an Election Game where the Democrats get clobbered after two terms of President Kerry (2004-2012) and they have to climb their way back in 2012. Meanwhile, the Republicans will be overextended and will have to pick and choose the states they want.

It'll be unbiased mainly because this is what the 2012 Senate Map will look like

All lean or toss-ups states are Republicans and the Likely D States will go to the Democrat no matter what they do.It'll be up to the Republican player to choose which incumbent/candidate to support and which to abandon (You won't be able to campaign for them all)

Also, the Generic Ballot for the Election will be 43-43, for most of the race, though it will fluctuate a point or two for either party depending on the turn results (and no, you won't need to post images, feel free to post links to google docs for your speeches so the image policy won't technically be broken.

Anyways, I promise to be as fair and even as possible in this game and would to see if anyone is up to the challenge I will force on both parties.

(Yes, I know this scenario is unrealistic and I'm not going to try to have it to be. This is just a background for the game)
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2020, 12:44:06 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2020, 12:47:51 PM by Congrats Senator Manny Sethi »

If I was to start a 1912 game based around Keys to The White House starting on the 20th or earlier/later that doesn't have Wilson, Clark, Roosevelt, or Taft run for President in that year, would anyone be interested in playing? Also, would somebody be interested in helping with the RNG and stuff, that way the load on one person can be lessened somewhat?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2020, 08:34:35 AM »

I think the Direct Civil War Game works best starting in April 1861 or maybe shortly after the Battle of First Manassas would work best? If that one gets the most support, I'd like to reserve either General Thomas J. Jackson or John C. Breckenridge.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies