Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2019, 08:54:40 pm
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Lumine)
  Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves) (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves)  (Read 12596 times)
JacksonHitchcock
YaBB God
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« on: July 13, 2018, 04:31:59 pm »

Hmm... After the End of Encore, we could age the world a century. See our empire's in the year of our Lord 1900 Anno Domini (Yes I know they name the same thing)
JacksonHitchcock
YaBB God
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 09:21:03 am »

Currently in the works of a 2016 election game now that the low quality posters seem to have faded away. Stay tuned.
Now that I am back for good Iíll play

This makes me less inclined to make one.

lmao
Grass is throwing shade
JacksonHitchcock
YaBB God
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 05:03:40 pm »

I am thinking of doing a 2018 midterm election game where you are a high profile surrogate for any of the four main parties (Dem, GOP, Lib, Green) and it will start in August and every turn will be two weeks so six turns in total. Your goal is to win or retain the house, Senate and the governor's house

Would anyone play?

I'd play, I'd wait until 2004 2020 and 1968 are all over though
JacksonHitchcock
YaBB God
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 09:26:31 pm »

A few years ago On AH.com, a member by the name of Ghazghull made a very in depth election game based around President Infinity. It was utterly amazing, while I doubt we could duplicate it, it would nevertheless remain pretty interesting.

AH.com is pretty great
JacksonHitchcock
YaBB God
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 09:55:21 pm »

A few years ago On AH.com, a member by the name of Ghazghull made a very in depth election game based around President Infinity. It was utterly amazing, while I doubt we could duplicate it, it would nevertheless remain pretty interesting.

AH.com is pretty great
All I can say is that there's a lot of great people on there. I have a different opinion on the management, that's all I'll say.

The management there is awful, I was reading a timeline. A poster was muted for a week, for apart of the timeline. It was the US giving Fonda the death penalty for aiding the Vietamanese. I think it was Cal Bear?
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies