RW new sites and pundits are starting to attack the Parkland students
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:36:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  RW new sites and pundits are starting to attack the Parkland students
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Author Topic: RW new sites and pundits are starting to attack the Parkland students  (Read 12321 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: February 23, 2018, 01:47:23 PM »

I think the people whining over teens being rude to politicians would burst into tears and call the police if they ever watched Prime Minister's Question Time.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #226 on: February 23, 2018, 07:05:16 PM »

I think the people whining over teens being rude to politicians would burst into tears and call the police if they ever watched Prime Minister's Question Time.
I watch it religiously every Sunday. Try harder.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #227 on: February 23, 2018, 07:15:24 PM »

Amazing how people completely fail to grasp the point Sanchez was making because they were tripping over themselves in being offended and reading stuff he didn't say or mean.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #228 on: February 23, 2018, 07:44:48 PM »

The Jonathan Martin / Richie Incognito fiasco reignited at just the perfect time to prove the point being made. Maybe people will see it better through the racial lens and with part 1 being played out publicly, but I won't hold my breath.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #229 on: February 23, 2018, 08:24:18 PM »

For those who have not heard; Fox News had a kid on last night claiming CNN was giving him scripted questions for the townhall that now turns out to be a lie his dad made up https://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn-doctored-email-exchanges-between-haab-family-and-cnn-shopped-around-to-media-outlets/
kyc0705

« Reply #230 on: February 23, 2018, 08:57:02 PM »

For those who have not heard; Fox News had a kid on last night claiming CNN was giving him scripted questions for the townhall that now turns out to be a lie his dad made up https://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn-doctored-email-exchanges-between-haab-family-and-cnn-shopped-around-to-media-outlets/

DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #231 on: February 23, 2018, 09:24:40 PM »

The Jonathan Martin / Richie Incognito fiasco reignited at just the perfect time to prove the point being made. Maybe people will see it better through the racial lens and with part 1 being played out publicly, but I won't hold my breath.

However Martin and Sanchez got to be this way they are both clearly mentally unstable and pose a threat to themselves and others and clearly shouldn't be permitted anywhere near guns.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #232 on: February 23, 2018, 09:56:07 PM »

However Martin and Sanchez got to be this way they are both clearly mentally unstable and pose a threat to themselves and others and clearly shouldn't be permitted anywhere near guns.
I actually am really uncomfortable around guns. I have no interest in owning one. This is the only threat I pose to you. Relax brother.

DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #233 on: February 23, 2018, 10:22:22 PM »

I actually am really uncomfortable around guns. I have no interest in owning one. This is the only threat I pose to you. Relax brother.

Well, I guess that's good for you and those around you, you're still clearly a sympathizer of such violence.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies