Opinion of parents forbidding their teenage sons from having female friends (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:37:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Opinion of parents forbidding their teenage sons from having female friends (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion of parents forbidding their teenage sons from having female friends?
Freedom Rule

Horrible Rule

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: Opinion of parents forbidding their teenage sons from having female friends  (Read 2339 times)
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« on: February 20, 2018, 09:38:33 PM »

that's horrible.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 09:50:03 PM »

Absolutely ridiculous. when I was teenager, my parents just made sure all my female friends were skinny white girls so I'd have no interest in having sex with them, and it worked.

my anti-gay parents were very happy any time i would spend time with a girl, because they thought i was gay.

lol they were right
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 02:15:04 PM »

my anti-gay parents were very happy any time i would spend time with a girl, because they thought i was gay.

lol they were right

Same, except that a solid majority of my friends were female. People called me gay for some apparent reason, you learn to ignore it. It ticks me off that people assume that you are not your  sexual orientation because of the situation. I've always found it easier to talk to females, maybe it is because they are more mature and are more willing for me to add anything to a conversation.

yeah, since I was a teenager my friends have always just been a bunch of hot girls. The thing was that I was pretty much oblivious to whenever a girl would come on to me and my parents took that as a clear sign I was gay.

It's strange because I tried to be straight for years before I realized I was gay, but everyone else saw it all along.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 04:24:45 PM »

From when I was 13 to when I was 18, my mother forbade me from having female friends. Is this a freedom rule or a horrible rule?

If you don't mind, is your mother muslim? They typically rule it!
Nope, she's a secular Jew.

Was it Shiksa girls your mum was mainly worried about?
Nope. She just thought I would say the wrong thing to a girl and that the resulting fallout would cause me to commit suicide. She used stories about "cyberbullying" to justify her actions.

that's extremely dumb. when i was bullied as a child it was only by other guys.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 12:36:41 PM »

I think you can ruin children if you over-sexualize their role in society too early. Leave them in a same-sex education system until they are 21 I say.

The evidence:

Take a look at Ashley, a lovely breast-augmented flight attendant who meets up with suave educated Troy and joins him in wedlock on Australia's Married at First Sight.

The wedding seems to fit with her 'princess' style upbringing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_qHc9cYS_o

The Honeymoon was an exceptional opportunity for Troy to make his move, but....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3ejE3sGKSs

3 weeks later, she meets his friends for the first time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR4doQFT2dw

But things are improving:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1FIirquV_o

So to conclude, just keep teenagers away from each other.

if im gay do i need to go to an all girls school?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies