Opinion of parents forbidding their teenage sons from having female friends (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:34:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Opinion of parents forbidding their teenage sons from having female friends (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion of parents forbidding their teenage sons from having female friends?
Freedom Rule

Horrible Rule

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: Opinion of parents forbidding their teenage sons from having female friends  (Read 2292 times)
Not a Partisan Hack ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not a Partisan Thug
United States

« on: February 21, 2018, 12:17:08 PM »

my anti-gay parents were very happy any time i would spend time with a girl, because they thought i was gay.

lol they were right

Same, except that a solid majority of my friends were female. People called me gay for some apparent reason, you learn to ignore it. It ticks me off that people assume that you are not your  sexual orientation because of the situation. I've always found it easier to talk to females, maybe it is because they are more mature and are more willing for me to add anything to a conversation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies