Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2019, 02:07:34 pm
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  About this Site
  The Atlas
  Petition to ban NOTTYLER.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Petition to ban NOTTYLER.  (Read 1063 times)
Grassr00ts
YaBB God
Italy

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 24, 2018, 11:38:37 pm »

The trolling has gotten even worse on the election games board. User clearly does not know how board works and needs a lot more time.

Img

No. I just made a post. I didnít do anything wrong

can we just put NOTTYLER on ignore for now and just play the game?
Or you could just allow me to play

not if you're on this Manson binge fsfr
What is the issue with Manson being a candidate? We donít have any celebrity candidates in this game, so it doesnít hurt to have one

it specifically says in the rules no celebrity candidates.

This is the time for the mods to act.
VirginiŠ
Virginia C
Modadmin
YaBB God
Ukraine

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 11:58:22 pm »

Did you contact Lumine about this? He is the Moderator for that board.
NewYorkExpress
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 12:00:08 am »

Did you contact Lumine about this? He is the Moderator for that board.

It happens to be Lumine's game that he's playing, so I imagine, he already knows...
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
YaBB God
Chile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 12:33:10 am »

I'm aware. While unusually persistent (and admittedly annoying as a GM in my personal case), I do see NOTTYLER's behavior as something to keep a careful, close eye on, but not ban-worthy as of this moment. He seems to have ceased posting on both games upon the firm refusal of both GM's to allow his proposed character, and I just gave him a fair warning as well to cease and be more careful.

I would hope that's the end of the matter, but should this behavior continue I will recommend greater action.
Parrotguy
Wyman
YaBB God
Israel

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 11:28:29 pm »

Hey. This is not a ban-able offence, I'm aware, but since normally reporting doesn't seem to work, I'd just like to point out that this person is acting like a petulant little kid is not fit for an adult forum:

I appreciate all the comments, but please do take note Tongue

*Snip*
Also, it'd be great if you could cut the long TL post from the quote when replying to it, like I did here, so as to not crowd the page Smiley

December 16th, 2018

Al Gore chosen EPA Administrator, signaling strong environmental agenda

Img

WASHINGTON, D.C. - After weeks of speculation, President Obama announced today that former Vice President Al Gore, a Peace Noble Prize winner for his work to combat climate change and increase awareness to the issue, will be chosen as the new Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency. With such a high-profile pick for the Agency, Obama signals that environmental issue will take a high priority in his third term's agenda, and that the EPA's authority will likely increase even more. Environmental activists applauded the choice, and while most conservatives are likely to oppose Gore, it is likely that some moderate Republican Senators will vote for him, guaranteeing confirmation. Gore said that he was "very happy and honoured" by the appointment and promised to "work hard to protect our environment and help save our planet's future". In a CNN Interview, Gore also confirmed that the Obama administration will present an environmental bill before congress "during the first year", making it likely to be one of the first items on the agenda. The Gore pick also has some historic significance- it will mean that President Obama will have three Vice Presidents serving in his cabinet, Vice President-elect Tammy Baldwin, current Vice President Joe Biden and former Vice President Al Gore.

December 18th, 2016

Obama chooses a new Chairman for the DNC- his Secretary of Labour, Tom Perez

Img

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Secretary of Labour Tom Perez was announced today as President Obama's recommendation to serve as the next Chairman of the Democratic National Committee, which means that he's expected to easily be chosen for the job by delegates. Perez will be replacing Interim Chairwoman Donna Brazile, who took over after Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced by the President to resign over a DNC email leak by Wikileaks a bit before the 2016 Democratic National Convention, in which she attacked former Senator Bernie Sanders and indicated that the DNC must work to defeat him in the primary. The choice of Perez is considered unusual, given that he's not a political insider, but not surprising- Obama is likely to want a man close to him heading the DNC, and Perez fits the bill. Secretary Perez was considered one of the most effective and popular cabinet secretaries, having strong executive credentials and good relations with Congress, and speculative future prospects for him included Attorney General, remaining in Labour, or running for Governor in his homestate of Maryland against Republican Larry Hogan, but he was chosen for the DNC- for the time being.

December 22nd, 2016

Former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm to become next Labour Secretary, a key victory for Progressives

Img

DETROIT - President Obama announced today the identity of the one who will take over from outgoing Labour Secretary Tom Perez, who was chosen to lead the DNC- former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm. Generally considered a good Governor who helped Obama with the restoration of the auto industry in Detroit, Granholm is staunchly pro-union and enthusiastically supports expanded worker's rights. This is considered a victory for the progressive wing of the Democratic Party, which was pushing for a strongly pro-organized labour person to fill the job. Indeed, Granholm was lauded by Senator Sanders (I-VT) as "a strong pick for the American workers" , and by Senator Merkley (D-OR) as "a pick that should let the average American worker sleep easier". Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH) was especially vocal about his support, calling Granholm "one of [his] favourite cabinet appointtees so far".

December 25th, 2016

Rob Nabors to become new OMB Director; Sandra Black will be Chair of Economic Advisors Council; Marianne Markowitz to be Administrotor of the Small Business Administration

Img

WASHINGTON, D.C. - President Obama's economic team was bolstered today as three important members of his administration were confirmed- Rob Nabors, an important White House aide and former Deputy Director of the agency, will serve now as Director of the Office of Management and Budget, Harvard economist and current member in the Council of Economic Advisors will now serve as Chair, and Marianne Markowitz, a financial aide, will be the Administrator of the Small Business Administration, where she briefly served as Acting Administrator in 2014. The appointments of mostly Obamaworld insiders signals that the President is planning to double down on his economic policy of stability and careful growth in the coming term.

December 29th, 2016

BREAKING: Janet Yellen announced Obama appointtee to serve as next Secretary of the Treasury

Img

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Chair of the Federal Reserve Janet Yellen will leave her office to serve as President Obama's next Secretary of Treasury, the President confirmed today. It's considered a strong, if fairly surprising, appointment- Yellen was praised for her job in the Federal Reserve, being ranked by media and experts as one of the best economic policymakers in the world. While a less powerful position than her current one, the Treasury Department will allow her to serve for at least four years, while her term in the Federal Reserve is up in a year. Politicians from across the aisle praised the Yellen pick- future Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) called her "an excellent woman, the best one for the job", Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) called her "a good choice, who will hopefully help implement a progressive economic agenda", and Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) said that he "approves" of the pick.
Sorry

I mean, yeah, maybe it doesn't violate the terms of service, but this personally frustrates me so I'd love it if someone can modify his comments to remove the quotes. It's not like people writing alternate history are paid to do it, they should at least not be forced to handle a goddamn kindergarten.
Daddy Haslam for Sen, 2020
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 09:29:38 am »

Hey. This is not a ban-able offence, I'm aware, but since normally reporting doesn't seem to work, I'd just like to point out that this person is acting like a petulant little kid is not fit for an adult forum:

I appreciate all the comments, but please do take note Tongue

*Snip*
Also, it'd be great if you could cut the long TL post from the quote when replying to it, like I did here, so as to not crowd the page Smiley

December 16th, 2018

Al Gore chosen EPA Administrator, signaling strong environmental agenda

Img

WASHINGTON, D.C. - After weeks of speculation, President Obama announced today that former Vice President Al Gore, a Peace Noble Prize winner for his work to combat climate change and increase awareness to the issue, will be chosen as the new Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency. With such a high-profile pick for the Agency, Obama signals that environmental issue will take a high priority in his third term's agenda, and that the EPA's authority will likely increase even more. Environmental activists applauded the choice, and while most conservatives are likely to oppose Gore, it is likely that some moderate Republican Senators will vote for him, guaranteeing confirmation. Gore said that he was "very happy and honoured" by the appointment and promised to "work hard to protect our environment and help save our planet's future". In a CNN Interview, Gore also confirmed that the Obama administration will present an environmental bill before congress "during the first year", making it likely to be one of the first items on the agenda. The Gore pick also has some historic significance- it will mean that President Obama will have three Vice Presidents serving in his cabinet, Vice President-elect Tammy Baldwin, current Vice President Joe Biden and former Vice President Al Gore.

December 18th, 2016

Obama chooses a new Chairman for the DNC- his Secretary of Labour, Tom Perez

Img

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Secretary of Labour Tom Perez was announced today as President Obama's recommendation to serve as the next Chairman of the Democratic National Committee, which means that he's expected to easily be chosen for the job by delegates. Perez will be replacing Interim Chairwoman Donna Brazile, who took over after Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced by the President to resign over a DNC email leak by Wikileaks a bit before the 2016 Democratic National Convention, in which she attacked former Senator Bernie Sanders and indicated that the DNC must work to defeat him in the primary. The choice of Perez is considered unusual, given that he's not a political insider, but not surprising- Obama is likely to want a man close to him heading the DNC, and Perez fits the bill. Secretary Perez was considered one of the most effective and popular cabinet secretaries, having strong executive credentials and good relations with Congress, and speculative future prospects for him included Attorney General, remaining in Labour, or running for Governor in his homestate of Maryland against Republican Larry Hogan, but he was chosen for the DNC- for the time being.

December 22nd, 2016

Former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm to become next Labour Secretary, a key victory for Progressives

Img

DETROIT - President Obama announced today the identity of the one who will take over from outgoing Labour Secretary Tom Perez, who was chosen to lead the DNC- former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm. Generally considered a good Governor who helped Obama with the restoration of the auto industry in Detroit, Granholm is staunchly pro-union and enthusiastically supports expanded worker's rights. This is considered a victory for the progressive wing of the Democratic Party, which was pushing for a strongly pro-organized labour person to fill the job. Indeed, Granholm was lauded by Senator Sanders (I-VT) as "a strong pick for the American workers" , and by Senator Merkley (D-OR) as "a pick that should let the average American worker sleep easier". Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH) was especially vocal about his support, calling Granholm "one of [his] favourite cabinet appointtees so far".

December 25th, 2016

Rob Nabors to become new OMB Director; Sandra Black will be Chair of Economic Advisors Council; Marianne Markowitz to be Administrotor of the Small Business Administration

Img

WASHINGTON, D.C. - President Obama's economic team was bolstered today as three important members of his administration were confirmed- Rob Nabors, an important White House aide and former Deputy Director of the agency, will serve now as Director of the Office of Management and Budget, Harvard economist and current member in the Council of Economic Advisors will now serve as Chair, and Marianne Markowitz, a financial aide, will be the Administrator of the Small Business Administration, where she briefly served as Acting Administrator in 2014. The appointments of mostly Obamaworld insiders signals that the President is planning to double down on his economic policy of stability and careful growth in the coming term.

December 29th, 2016

BREAKING: Janet Yellen announced Obama appointtee to serve as next Secretary of the Treasury

Img

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Chair of the Federal Reserve Janet Yellen will leave her office to serve as President Obama's next Secretary of Treasury, the President confirmed today. It's considered a strong, if fairly surprising, appointment- Yellen was praised for her job in the Federal Reserve, being ranked by media and experts as one of the best economic policymakers in the world. While a less powerful position than her current one, the Treasury Department will allow her to serve for at least four years, while her term in the Federal Reserve is up in a year. Politicians from across the aisle praised the Yellen pick- future Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) called her "an excellent woman, the best one for the job", Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) called her "a good choice, who will hopefully help implement a progressive economic agenda", and Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) said that he "approves" of the pick.
Sorry

I mean, yeah, maybe it doesn't violate the terms of service, but this personally frustrates me so I'd love it if someone can modify his comments to remove the quotes. It's not like people writing alternate history are paid to do it, they should at least not be forced to handle a goddamn kindergarten.

His reason is apparently he's "Emo" and he doesn't how understand how people feel.

I call a whole lot of BS on that.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 05:04:59 pm »

I don't support banning him, but his emo shtick can be tiresome.
wxtransit
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

P P
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 12:13:47 am »

I don't support banning him, but his emo shtick can be tiresome.

One of the few times I agree with you, Texarkana. Wink
Daddy Haslam for Sen, 2020
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 03:25:16 pm »

Agreed transit
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length