Dem do you find most likable, easiest to connect with.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:08:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Dem do you find most likable, easiest to connect with.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Dem do you find most likable, easiest to connect with (personality- not policy)
Warren

Sherrod Brown

Kamala Harris

Cory Booker

Biden

Bernie

Hillary

Amy Klobuchar

Gillibrand

J/J Castro

Chris Murphy

Chris Himes

Cuomo

Terry McAuliffe

John Bel Edwards

Roy Cooper

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 95

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Dem do you find most likable, easiest to connect with.  (Read 2229 times)
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2018, 03:26:49 AM »

Just Sherrod Brown and Kirsten Gillibrand.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2018, 03:33:37 AM »

Biden, Gillibrand and Harris all seem really nice.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2018, 04:44:14 AM »

Biden has so much votes when he is expanding the death penalty & causing a million people including children to die in Iraq by voting for the Iraq War. I guess as long as someone says goofy things, it makes them likeable even if they get 1000s of children slaughtered !
SCNCmod

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2018, 05:29:46 AM »

I agree... I forgot to add Joe Kennedy. 

I personally like JK a lot... but he needed to knock the Dem SOTU response totally out of the park to have any real shot at a VP slot imo.  And although I thought he did a good job... mainly with millenials- he really need to knock it out of the park with a wider array of Demographics.  That said- I should have put him on the list... and I think he will be a potential play sometime after 2020.
SCNCmod

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2018, 05:31:01 AM »

Assuming Biden doesn't run... It looks like Sherrod Brown/ Kamala Harris ... or Klobuchar/ Harris could be popular tickets.
SCNCmod

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2018, 05:57:34 AM »

I agree... although I actually didn't vote for her as I forgot I put her on the list, until after I voted! (and I assume there is no chance she is running)... I've never understood at all why she is so unlikable to so many people (and I'm a younger white male... not exactly her typical demo).

I'm surprised Rep Jim Himes (Conn) & Castro's are higher in the poll... esp regarding likability.  I figured Klobuchar & Sherrod Brown would do well...

But I'm slightly surprised that Kamala Harris & Gillibrand are in the top 5.  I used to like Gillibrand more... but was a bit put off for some reason by how she handled the Al Franken situation- something about it came off as a bit too opportunistic/ insincere motives/ etc imo (almost like her motives were more to make herself look good & a matter of convenience ... more so than the underlying principle of him resigning... but that's just the vibe I got- other may disagree).

Regarding Harris... I like her, but for some reason, not as much as I want to like her.  Or maybe its that although I personally like her sharp & somewhat sarcastic sense of humor... I worry that it may end up rubbing much of the public the wrong way over time.  Its hard to have a rather sarcastic sense of humor... while also coming off as charming (Obama actually is one of the few that pulls it off well)... But hopefully over the next year as she becoming more comfortable in her role as senator- her charm will come out more (as I think sometimes she tries a little too hard to show that she is tough, etc... maybe because she is newer to the senate?)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2018, 05:59:19 AM »

Klobuchar.
Not a Partisan Hack ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not a Partisan Thug
United States

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2018, 11:50:31 AM »

Vice President Joe is the only one who really has a connection to the american people
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2018, 09:13:44 PM »

Biden, Brown, and Sanders
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies