War For America - An Alternate 2016 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:07:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  War For America - An Alternate 2016 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: War For America - An Alternate 2016 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 3204 times)
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« on: March 04, 2018, 02:15:58 PM »

BUSH CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE FOR SEPTEMBER 2015

September 1-3rd: travel to Iowa, meet with voters

September 4: Hold a rally in Des Moines Iowa

“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
*crowd chants Jeb! Jeb! Jeb!*
Thank you. Thank you. First of all, I would like to thank everyone for showing up here tonight. I’m very thankful for all of you.  But today,  I am here to talk about a more important issue, and that issue is leadership for the next four years.  Eight years ago, President Phil Bredesen was inaugurated.  Eight years ago our country was in a much safer place, but now we’re no longer there. This current president has been mediocre but we need some conservative leadership back in Washington DC. Someone who will stand up  for your religious freedom, someone who would reduce taxes across-the-board,  someone who will stand up to our enemies, someone who can be trusted and someone who is a true leader.  The other Republicans in this race  are incompetent. Mitt Romney was the nominee in 2012, why would you want him back? Ben Shapiro Has been critical of many republican leaders. He also lacks any kind of experience whatsoever. Neither of these people have as much executive experience as I do. After eight years of democratic control, it’s finally time to take back the White House quotation mar has been critical of many republican leaders. He also lacks any kind of experience whatsoever. Neither of these people have as much executive experience as I do. After eight years of democratic control, it’s finally time to take back the White House! God bless! I love you all!”

September 5th: Meet and Greet voters, answer questions
-potential voter: “Hello Governor Bush!”
-Jeb: “Hello!”
-voter: “My name is Ricky.”
-Jeb: “Hello Ricky”
-Ricky: “I have a question. Yesterday, at your rally, you said the other candidates from the Republican side aren’t fit for this job. Can you elaborate on that?”
-Jeb: “Thanks for the question. For eight years I served as the Governor of Florida.  For eight years Florida prospered. Governor Romney has tried twice now and failed both times. I can lead this country a lot like I live in Florida. Florida had a booming economy, great  education, and people were happy. Mr. Shapiro has absolutely no governing experience at all. I have actual experience and I will use that experience to lead me to the White House next November.”
-Ricky: “ i’ll consider voting for you”

September 6-10th: rally with church leaders, and farmers.

September 11th: Attend 9/11 memorial. Give a statement.
“14 years ago, on this spot, we were attacked. Not just New York. But America. It is, much like Pearl Harbor, a day that will live in infamy. I’m grateful for our heroes. Our men and women who rescued people on this day, fourteen years ago.”

September 12th: back to Florida, prepare for first debate.

September 13th-15th: Fly to New Hampshire, meet voters.

September 16th-20th: Host barnstorming events.

September 21st: Hold a rally in New Hampshire about Government Spending

September 22nd- 25th: Barnstorm through New Hampshire, hit every county

September 26th: more debate prep.

September 27th: host a town hall

September 28-29th: fly back to Florida

September 30th: rest, and plan for next month
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 04:36:53 PM »

JEB BUSH DEBATE ANSWERS

Question 1: The American Medicine Act, or AMA, that was passed in 2009 gave large Tax Cuts and brought down the corporate Tax rate to 20%, allowing for the economic growth in this country. As president, how would you improve said economic growth?

“First of all, I will raise taxes on the billionaires. Okay? No more of this ‘I don’t have to pay taxes because I’m rich.’ I don’t wanna hear that. Raising taxes on the billionaires will help. We will also encourage small businesses, and support them. We will also not get more in debt, by finding ways to be less dependent on foreign companies and countries”.

Question 2: President Bredesen's decision to keep troops in Iraq has been seen by some as a horrible idea yet to others it is seen as a way to allow stability in the region to continue. How do you stand on Bredesen's decision?

“Let me say, I have lots of respect for President Bredesen. But this Iraq decision is a disaster. We shouldn’t still be in Iraq. However, we need something done. I say find some middle ground, keep only 5,000 troops over there. We need to protect ourselves.”

Question 3: The Democracy Now! protests that have been seen all around China as of late as led many to consider the idea of China cracking down on these protestors and violating their human rights. If such a thing was to occur, How would you respond to such Violations?

“First of all, I think the Chinese people have a point. They do need say in the government. Much like Ronald Reagan I think Government is the problem and not the solution. I don’t support big governments, and I think China needs capitalism. I would help the movement”

Candidate specific question: Governor, The idea of a third bush becoming president have left many a sour taste in the mouths of many. In what ways are you different from your father and brother?

“I am different in many ways. First of all, while I love my family, My Brother was a failed president who got us into this Iraq debacle. I’m my own candidate, I’m near the middle of the aisle compared to them. I think that on this campaign trail, people will see I am my own candidate”

Closing statements:
“Thank you all so much. I love you, I ask humbly for your vote. Thank you
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 08:33:48 AM »

JEB! Campaign suspension
Due to personal issues, I am dropping out. However I am honored to endorse another great candidate! Mr Ben Shapiro!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies