Chuck Schumer: Palestinians are the reason there is no peace in the Middle East (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 11:40:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Chuck Schumer: Palestinians are the reason there is no peace in the Middle East (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chuck Schumer: Palestinians are the reason there is no peace in the Middle East  (Read 5422 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: March 08, 2018, 01:47:29 PM »

It would be nice for the Palestinian Authority to prove Schumer wrong by suggesting peace terms that are reasonable along the lines of what was offered to Arafat by Ehud Barak. But sadly, I suspect Schumer is more right than wrong in his opinion.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 08:42:18 AM »

It would be nice for the Palestinian Authority to prove Schumer wrong by suggesting peace terms that are reasonable along the lines of what was offered to Arafat by Ehud Barak. But sadly, I suspect Schumer is more right than wrong in his opinion.
That is ridiculous. A number of Israeli negotiators in the negotiations there had outright admitted that the offer was unfair after the fact, this should absolutely not be a baseline position.

Do you have a link to something that states that a "number of Israeli negotiators" thought the offer "unfair?" I don't agree with such alleged negotiators, even if your claim is true, but I would be interested in reading what they had to say, and why they thought the offer unfair.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies