Chuck Schumer: Palestinians are the reason there is no peace in the Middle East (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:56:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Chuck Schumer: Palestinians are the reason there is no peace in the Middle East (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chuck Schumer: Palestinians are the reason there is no peace in the Middle East  (Read 5286 times)
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: March 07, 2018, 06:30:50 PM »

God bless Chuck Schumer and the nation of Israel.
Go ahead atlas Democrats , side with Santander and the other right-wingers on this. Please show your true colors.

Far left logic:

Schumer is being slightly critical of Palestine? Sacrilege!

Linda Sarsour comes out in support of a known anti-Semite? Progressive Hero!
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 01:21:56 PM »

Some of the anti-Israel posters here are being ridiculous.

A statement about the Palestinian government = a statement about all Arabs? Really?

I don't take offense if someone opposes the Indian government, and my family's from there. Why would Arab-Americans (many of whom are not even from Palestine) take offense if Schumer doesn't like the Palestinian government?

and btw, the Palestinian government does not believe that Israel should exist, so I'm not sure what's wrong there, either.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 01:32:32 PM »

Palestinians have been throwing rocks at Israeli's since I was a boy, and 40 years later, nothing seems to have changed.

Yep. For 40 years Israel has occupied Palestine. Coincidence?

For over a thousand years, Muslims occupied what was rightfully Jewish land

Oh please. If we're going to do this, then we also have to give back the US to the native Americans and kick the Scots out of Northern Ireland.

I think it's well established that it's not exactly fair to force people out of somewhere they've lived for generations.

The thing is, Israel has also existed for a couple generations, so it's not exactly fair to destroy their country and force people born in Israel to relocate, either.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies