Division-A 2020 Election Game (Signup, Rules and OOC Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:51:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Division-A 2020 Election Game (Signup, Rules and OOC Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19
Author Topic: Division-A 2020 Election Game (Signup, Rules and OOC Thread)  (Read 28127 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2018, 12:59:11 PM »

Jeter Presidental announcement on March 8th 2019

Good afternoon Miami! now I am here to share something real special however it doesn’t have to do with anything with the Marlins nor anything to do with baseball. And no it isn’t anything tragic rather it something special. I am officially running for the Democratic nomination for president in 2020!!

Yeah that’s right you hear me!!  The last few years have horrible for Amercias imagine. President Trump has broken every single pledge to every decent American person.  This is a President than calls nazis and white supremacists fine people and calls people respectfully protesting police brutality SOBs!!!

This is a President who doesn’t act like a president and more like a communist Dictator!!!   This is a President who puts rich people over hard working middle class people and workers.   This president rather wants to look at fringe right wing news pieces than rather listening to any of his intelligence briefings and personalities.

This is a President who wants to take us back to the 19th century!!! I could go on and on but right there I will stop.

We won a big victory in November by taking back the House with great hard working progressive candidates
And we got out the Democrats who betrayed progressive values and voted with Trump most of the time.

I am proposing and pledging a progressive revolution that will not just take back the senate but the White House next year!!

I am running a campaign that we should of ran in 2016.  I am a proud progressive first and foremost.  I will fight for progressive values like a 15$ minimum wage, Ending all tax breaks to the super rich and make sure they pay their fair share. Universal health coverage for all Amercians, Fight for green energy, Go hard at Wall Street and make sure they stop gaining the system.   We will end the drone program and use that money we spend on that to help the environment and help us in space exploration. We will end all corporate money lobbying so that groups like the NRA,Goldman Sachs,Eill Lily and Pitfzer and Citizen United can’t buy and pay any politician for candidate and so much more.

Thank you for coming out today and please vote for me for a progressive future!!
Is he a sports dude too?

Yep. They're a Baseball Team (Miami Marlins) and he's the owner of them.
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2018, 12:59:32 PM »

Jeter Presidental announcement on March 8th 2019

Good afternoon Miami! now I am here to share something real special however it doesn’t have to do with anything with the Marlins nor anything to do with baseball. And no it isn’t anything tragic rather it something special. I am officially running for the Democratic nomination for president in 2020!!

Yeah that’s right you hear me!!  The last few years have horrible for Amercias imagine. President Trump has broken every single pledge to every decent American person.  This is a President than calls nazis and white supremacists fine people and calls people respectfully protesting police brutality SOBs!!!

This is a President who doesn’t act like a president and more like a communist Dictator!!!   This is a President who puts rich people over hard working middle class people and workers.   This president rather wants to look at fringe right wing news pieces than rather listening to any of his intelligence briefings and personalities.

This is a President who wants to take us back to the 19th century!!! I could go on and on but right there I will stop.

We won a big victory in November by taking back the House with great hard working progressive candidates
And we got out the Democrats who betrayed progressive values and voted with Trump most of the time.

I am proposing and pledging a progressive revolution that will not just take back the senate but the White House next year!!

I am running a campaign that we should of ran in 2016.  I am a proud progressive first and foremost.  I will fight for progressive values like a 15$ minimum wage, Ending all tax breaks to the super rich and make sure they pay their fair share. Universal health coverage for all Amercians, Fight for green energy, Go hard at Wall Street and make sure they stop gaining the system.   We will end the drone program and use that money we spend on that to help the environment and help us in space exploration. We will end all corporate money lobbying so that groups like the NRA,Goldman Sachs,Eill Lily and Pitfzer and Citizen United can’t buy and pay any politician for candidate and so much more.

Thank you for coming out today and please vote for me for a progressive future!!
Is he a sports dude too?
He is a former baseball player
Ah
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2018, 02:37:24 PM »

If this is to take place after one of the games end then I'll call Senator Kamala Harris. 2016 game should be close to finishing by the time the other games finish too.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2018, 03:08:46 PM »

If this is to take place after one of the games end then I'll call Senator Kamala Harris. 2016 game should be close to finishing by the time the other games finish too.
Nice!
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2018, 03:15:51 PM »

Does Delaney have a chance at the nomination?
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2018, 03:17:17 PM »

Yes since he announced three years before the 2020 election started
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2018, 03:26:30 PM »

I mean in this game
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2018, 03:29:29 PM »

I mean in this game
Yes because I am acting like your announcement was the same time as when Delaney entered IRL
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2018, 03:32:51 PM »

I mean in this game
Yes because I am acting like your announcement was the same time as when Delaney entered IRL
Thanks. Delaney is looked at as a joke candidate with no chance. I want people to know he is serious and has a good shot at the nomination
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2018, 11:39:50 AM »

If it's possible to play as an Independent, I'd like to play as Evan McMullin please.
Sure!
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2018, 11:47:35 AM »

If it's possible to play as an Independent, I'd like to play as Evan McMullin please.
Sure!

Alright, I'd like to PM you my idea for VP to see if it'd be ok.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2018, 01:39:31 PM »

After talking to Terp, I've changed my mind.  I'll play as Jon Huntsman running as an Independent.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2018, 04:00:38 PM »

After talking to Terp, I've changed my mind.  I'll play as Jon Huntsman running as an Independent.
Have fun!
ethanforamerica
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -2.00

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2018, 01:19:48 PM »

Kander please
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2018, 06:42:56 PM »

Is this game dead?
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2018, 06:48:00 PM »

Starts after another game ends
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2018, 06:35:56 PM »

May I run as Sherrod Brown?
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2018, 08:01:13 PM »

Accepted
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2018, 09:33:49 PM »

If this is still happening, I’d like to join as Kirsten Gillibrand.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2018, 11:34:28 PM »

Sherrod Brown declares candidacy

The last four years has taken our nation backwards, not forwards. Every achievement made under the Obama administration has been undone, and we are now in a situation where the American people are hurting more than ever. This cannot be allowed to continue.

I have stood on the side of the middle and working classes in this country against the fat cats. I have been a Senator since 2007, and in Congress itself since 1993. In that time, I have supported endless amounts of progressive legislation, and I believe that the progressive agenda is the American agenda!

I believe that n9ne of our current candidates can bring forward the message of the New Deal. I believe that I am the only person with the necessary experience to bring forward a modern agenda. Therefore, with all due humility, I declare my candidacy for President of the United States of America!
MycroftCZ

« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2018, 03:57:47 PM »

Can I take Biden?
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2018, 04:48:34 PM »

If this is still happening, I’d like to join as Kirsten Gillibrand.
Both accepted!
Vespucci
United States

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2018, 02:59:47 PM »

Can I take Elizabeth Warren?
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2018, 04:23:09 PM »

Enjoy!

Also, hopeful we get more Republican candidates before we start which will be after the 2012 game ends
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2018, 02:51:42 AM »

I would like JOhn Kasich
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies