Division-A 2020 Election Game (Signup, Rules and OOC Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:07:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Division-A 2020 Election Game (Signup, Rules and OOC Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19
Author Topic: Division-A 2020 Election Game (Signup, Rules and OOC Thread)  (Read 28533 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2018, 08:48:43 PM »

Can I join as Chelsea Clinton
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2018, 11:58:10 PM »

Kirsten Gillibrand Launches Campaign in Buffalo

"Our last Presidential election awoke a sleeping giant in this country. We saw the first glimmer of hope on January 21st, 2017 when women decided to march not only in Washington, but all over the country. Then we saw Democratic victories in places that we were told couldn't be won, and guess what, women showed up and said, 'Underestimate us at your own risk.' This carried over in 2018, with women running for office en masse, providing Democrats with a House majority. But, our work can't stop here. We still need a President that will stand up not only for women, but for immigrants, LGBTQ people, minorities, and all of those who have struggled under an administration promising prosperity, but delivering only chaos, embarrassment on the world stage, and economic uncertainty. I'm here to announce that I am running against the status quo to be the first woman to serve as President of the United States. Together, we will ensure Americans have paid family leave, that all workers are paid a living wage, regardless of gender, race, or sexuality, and that universal healthcare coverage is achieved. I have stood up against a President who seeks to bully and divide us, and I will continue to be your champion in the White House. The next chapter of our country is being written, let's make sure that it's one we're proud of."
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2018, 05:28:36 PM »

Kirsten Gillibrand Launches Campaign in Buffalo

"Our last Presidential election awoke a sleeping giant in this country. We saw the first glimmer of hope on January 21st, 2017 when women decided to march not only in Washington, but all over the country. Then we saw Democratic victories in places that we were told couldn't be won, and guess what, women showed up and said, 'Underestimate us at your own risk.' This carried over in 2018, with women running for office en masse, providing Democrats with a House majority. But, our work can't stop here. We still need a President that will stand up not only for women, but for immigrants, LGBTQ people, minorities, and all of those who have struggled under an administration promising prosperity, but delivering only chaos, embarrassment on the world stage, and economic uncertainty. I'm here to announce that I am running against the status quo to be the first woman to serve as President of the United States. Together, we will ensure Americans have paid family leave, that all workers are paid a living wage, regardless of gender, race, or sexuality, and that universal healthcare coverage is achieved. I have stood up against a President who seeks to bully and divide us, and I will continue to be your champion in the White House. The next chapter of our country is being written, let's make sure that it's one we're proud of."

Why aren't you fine with the Clinton's they got you elected
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2018, 11:27:08 AM »

Clinton is accepted

Also, if anyone else is joining the game I will not be able to accept your request till next week since I am going to be gone for anouther week without internet
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2018, 10:33:13 AM »

When will this start? John Delaney is getting impatient
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2018, 12:02:31 PM »

When will this start? John Delaney is getting impatient

Starts after the other election game ends. He's mentioned this before
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2018, 09:24:09 AM »

When will this start? Chelsea Clinton is getting sick of waiting
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2018, 03:58:04 PM »

I suspect the other election game is dead. Wxtransit hasn't updated in about two weeks.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2018, 07:53:10 PM »

Since the 2012 game is officially over, I will start this tomorrow night at 6 if this works with everyone
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2018, 08:18:41 PM »

Can I have my first Jeter speech up soon?
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2018, 08:19:23 PM »

Just talked to Transit on Discord. Is there any remaining interest for PO?
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2018, 09:47:23 PM »

I’m definitely on board if everyone else still is.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2018, 10:04:31 PM »

Not till tomorrow, turn opens tomorrow afternoon. I just want to get everyone notified before I start
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2018, 06:12:37 AM »

Posting my Announcement speech in a few.
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2018, 07:09:50 AM »

Yes
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2018, 07:49:40 AM »

President Trump Announcement Speech in Tampa, Florida

"Thank you. Thank you! It's great to be out here with all of you, supporting me instead of being in Washington, in the Swamp. It's so corrupt, you wouldn't believe it.

The Liberal Media have been vicious. They have been absolutely vicious to us despite all the great things we did in the last year. We convinced North Korea to De-Nuclearize, destroyed ISIS, We left the Anti-American Paris Climate Agreement, and about that, the Establishment said it was all equal, they said that everyone was going to do the same but if you actually look at it, America was the main country doing it and we suffered because of it, that's something the Media would never tell you, We got out of the Disaster known as the Iran Nuclear Deal, and before I move on, the media said that Iran was going to follow the terms but they burnt the flags after we left, so I don't think they were going to hold up their end of the deal, but what do you think? (Crowd Chants Hell No and Boos) that's what I thought. Finally, were able to re-negotiate several Trade Deals and bring back millions of Jobs for the Working Class, jobs that President Obama said would never return during 2016.

For the last 2 years, America has been made Great but we can make it greater. We still need to Drain the Swamp. The Democrats failed at taking the Senate in 2018 but they took the House and they want to get rid of me truthfully badly. That Russia Investigation is practically dead by now. As I've been saying the whole time, it's a total witch Hunt! Now we the Establishment sending their "best" pick against us in Former Ohio Governor John Kasich, also known as Kasich the Basic or Basic Kasich. He only won his homestate in 2016 and he only won it by 11 points. That is not a Landslide.

I'm fighting for you and together, we can help Keep America Great.

Thank you! I will see all of you on the Campaign Trail!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2018, 08:42:52 AM »

Since the 2012 game is officially over, I will start this tomorrow night at 6 if this works with everyone

Sure Why Not
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2018, 12:10:33 PM »

6 tonight is fine with me.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2018, 03:55:47 PM »
« Edited: July 07, 2018, 10:47:42 PM by terp40hitch »

Not till tomorrow, turn opens tomorrow afternoon. I just want to get everyone notified before I start
I am going to move the turn opening till midnight tommorow
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2018, 01:52:07 PM »

Can I PM my endorsements now?
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2018, 03:20:57 PM »

Yes
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2018, 03:42:56 PM »

Jeter campaigns in New Hampshire on Medicare For All
One of the things that made me more progressive was the idea of Medicare for all.  It shouldn’t be unpopular or a debate for every senior citizen in the country to have top notch healthcare and service!!!

Washington has been trying to gut Medicare, Social Security and it’s benefits and service just so that they can spend that money for more and more on the war machine.  President Trump and the senate Republicans want to cut a decent amount of Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security and give it to the Milltary industrial complex so that he can send your kids to fight in more endless wars. But that is a topic for a different speech and day.   Yes Medicare is not perfect and needs to be fixed. But that doesn’t mean we need to gut it or completely just do away with it.  We need to improve all programs such as Medicare,Medicaid and Social Security.  As President to fix problem I will set out a program that gives those more affordable and better suited. I will reduce the taxes on it for the middle and lower class families and invested the money that we wastfully spend on endless milltary conflicts and unconstitutional spying programs on Medicare and also Social Security and Medicaid and make it better and update it to the next decade of the 2020s.  

We can and will saved your loved one’s health!! Thank you!!

Yooo why does this dude’s head look like a peanut M&M?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2018, 03:59:23 PM »

One of the things that made me more progressive was the idea of Medicare for all.  It shouldn’t be unpopular or a debate for every senior citizen in the country to have top notch healthcare and service!!!

Washington has been trying to gut Medicare, Social Security and it’s benefits and service just so that they can spend that money for more and more on the war machine.  President Trump and the senate Republicans want to cut a decent amount of Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security and give it to the Milltary industrial complex so that he can send your kids to fight in more endless wars. But that is a topic for a different speech and day.   Yes Medicare is not perfect and needs to be fixed. But that doesn’t mean we need to gut it or completely just do away with it.  We need to improve all programs such as Medicare,Medicaid and Social Security.  As President to fix problem I will set out a program that gives those more affordable and better suited. I will reduce the taxes on it for the middle and lower class families and invested the money that we wastfully spend on endless milltary conflicts and unconstitutional spying programs on Medicare and also Social Security and Medicaid and make it better and update it to the next decade of the 2020s.  

That’s kinda racist lol
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2018, 06:21:15 PM »

That’s kinda racist lol
Bro I mean the shape
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2018, 07:23:38 PM »

Is everything like OTL? as in the Timeline of Events? and what of the Russia Collusion Investigation? What became of it?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies