Division-A 2020 Election Game (Signup, Rules and OOC Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:41:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Division-A 2020 Election Game (Signup, Rules and OOC Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Division-A 2020 Election Game (Signup, Rules and OOC Thread)  (Read 28568 times)
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« on: March 11, 2018, 11:07:13 AM »

I got John Delaney
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 11:13:17 AM »

Thanks. Imma win this.
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 11:25:49 AM »

Lol I hope you do that when making trump give a speech
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 11:38:42 AM »

DEMOCRAT JOHN DELANEY ANNOUNCES PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN

“Hello! I am John Delaney! I have been a member of the House of Representatives since 2013. I believe the American People are far greater than the sum of our political parties! It’s time to rise above the broken politics of this nation. We need to renew the spirit that let us do impossible things. The spirit that let us become an independent country. The spirit that Allowed is to stay together after the civil war. The spirit that led us through not one, but two world wars. The spirit that allowed us to go to the moon. I call it: the American spirit. This is why I’m running. This is why, right now, In front of all of you, I announce that I will be seeking the Democratic Nomination for President! We’ve spent years talking about the past, and past policies, that our politicians ignore the truly important thing- The Future. We need a future where we are prosperous. A future where all Americans can be equal and call this nation, under God, their home. Thank you! God bless you, and God bless America!”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 11:54:43 AM »

Can I in this game be a fictional version of a real character?
No, only real characters for this one but if you want an outsider you could be Andrew Yang
Or Jeff Boss or Robby Wells. Or Kanye West
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 12:51:57 PM »

Jeter Presidental announcement on March 8th 2019

Good afternoon Miami! now I am here to share something real special however it doesn’t have to do with anything with the Marlins nor anything to do with baseball. And no it isn’t anything tragic rather it something special. I am officially running for the Democratic nomination for president in 2020!!

Yeah that’s right you hear me!!  The last few years have horrible for Amercias imagine. President Trump has broken every single pledge to every decent American person.  This is a President than calls nazis and white supremacists fine people and calls people respectfully protesting police brutality SOBs!!!

This is a President who doesn’t act like a president and more like a communist Dictator!!!   This is a President who puts rich people over hard working middle class people and workers.   This president rather wants to look at fringe right wing news pieces than rather listening to any of his intelligence briefings and personalities.

This is a President who wants to take us back to the 19th century!!! I could go on and on but right there I will stop.

We won a big victory in November by taking back the House with great hard working progressive candidates
And we got out the Democrats who betrayed progressive values and voted with Trump most of the time.

I am proposing and pledging a progressive revolution that will not just take back the senate but the White House next year!!

I am running a campaign that we should of ran in 2016.  I am a proud progressive first and foremost.  I will fight for progressive values like a 15$ minimum wage, Ending all tax breaks to the super rich and make sure they pay their fair share. Universal health coverage for all Amercians, Fight for green energy, Go hard at Wall Street and make sure they stop gaining the system.   We will end the drone program and use that money we spend on that to help the environment and help us in space exploration. We will end all corporate money lobbying so that groups like the NRA,Goldman Sachs,Eill Lily and Pitfzer and Citizen United can’t buy and pay any politician for candidate and so much more.

Thank you for coming out today and please vote for me for a progressive future!!
Is he a sports dude too?
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 12:59:32 PM »

Jeter Presidental announcement on March 8th 2019

Good afternoon Miami! now I am here to share something real special however it doesn’t have to do with anything with the Marlins nor anything to do with baseball. And no it isn’t anything tragic rather it something special. I am officially running for the Democratic nomination for president in 2020!!

Yeah that’s right you hear me!!  The last few years have horrible for Amercias imagine. President Trump has broken every single pledge to every decent American person.  This is a President than calls nazis and white supremacists fine people and calls people respectfully protesting police brutality SOBs!!!

This is a President who doesn’t act like a president and more like a communist Dictator!!!   This is a President who puts rich people over hard working middle class people and workers.   This president rather wants to look at fringe right wing news pieces than rather listening to any of his intelligence briefings and personalities.

This is a President who wants to take us back to the 19th century!!! I could go on and on but right there I will stop.

We won a big victory in November by taking back the House with great hard working progressive candidates
And we got out the Democrats who betrayed progressive values and voted with Trump most of the time.

I am proposing and pledging a progressive revolution that will not just take back the senate but the White House next year!!

I am running a campaign that we should of ran in 2016.  I am a proud progressive first and foremost.  I will fight for progressive values like a 15$ minimum wage, Ending all tax breaks to the super rich and make sure they pay their fair share. Universal health coverage for all Amercians, Fight for green energy, Go hard at Wall Street and make sure they stop gaining the system.   We will end the drone program and use that money we spend on that to help the environment and help us in space exploration. We will end all corporate money lobbying so that groups like the NRA,Goldman Sachs,Eill Lily and Pitfzer and Citizen United can’t buy and pay any politician for candidate and so much more.

Thank you for coming out today and please vote for me for a progressive future!!
Is he a sports dude too?
He is a former baseball player
Ah
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 03:15:51 PM »

Does Delaney have a chance at the nomination?
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 03:26:30 PM »

Yes since he announced three years before the 2020 election started
I mean in this game
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 03:32:51 PM »

Yes since he announced three years before the 2020 election started
I mean in this game
Yes because I am acting like your announcement was the same time as when Delaney entered IRL
Thanks. Delaney is looked at as a joke candidate with no chance. I want people to know he is serious and has a good shot at the nomination
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2018, 06:42:56 PM »

Is this game dead?
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2018, 05:27:25 PM »

Delaney vs Kasich 2020
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2018, 10:33:13 AM »

When will this start? John Delaney is getting impatient
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2018, 07:09:50 AM »

Yes
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2018, 03:42:56 PM »

Jeter campaigns in New Hampshire on Medicare For All
One of the things that made me more progressive was the idea of Medicare for all.  It shouldn’t be unpopular or a debate for every senior citizen in the country to have top notch healthcare and service!!!

Washington has been trying to gut Medicare, Social Security and it’s benefits and service just so that they can spend that money for more and more on the war machine.  President Trump and the senate Republicans want to cut a decent amount of Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security and give it to the Milltary industrial complex so that he can send your kids to fight in more endless wars. But that is a topic for a different speech and day.   Yes Medicare is not perfect and needs to be fixed. But that doesn’t mean we need to gut it or completely just do away with it.  We need to improve all programs such as Medicare,Medicaid and Social Security.  As President to fix problem I will set out a program that gives those more affordable and better suited. I will reduce the taxes on it for the middle and lower class families and invested the money that we wastfully spend on endless milltary conflicts and unconstitutional spying programs on Medicare and also Social Security and Medicaid and make it better and update it to the next decade of the 2020s.  

We can and will saved your loved one’s health!! Thank you!!

Yooo why does this dude’s head look like a peanut M&M?
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2018, 06:21:15 PM »

Jeter campaigns in New Hampshire on Medicare For All
One of the things that made me more progressive was the idea of Medicare for all.  It shouldn’t be unpopular or a debate for every senior citizen in the country to have top notch healthcare and service!!!

Washington has been trying to gut Medicare, Social Security and it’s benefits and service just so that they can spend that money for more and more on the war machine.  President Trump and the senate Republicans want to cut a decent amount of Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security and give it to the Milltary industrial complex so that he can send your kids to fight in more endless wars. But that is a topic for a different speech and day.   Yes Medicare is not perfect and needs to be fixed. But that doesn’t mean we need to gut it or completely just do away with it.  We need to improve all programs such as Medicare,Medicaid and Social Security.  As President to fix problem I will set out a program that gives those more affordable and better suited. I will reduce the taxes on it for the middle and lower class families and invested the money that we wastfully spend on endless milltary conflicts and unconstitutional spying programs on Medicare and also Social Security and Medicaid and make it better and update it to the next decade of the 2020s.  

We can and will saved your loved one’s health!! Thank you!!

Yooo why does this dude’s head look like a peanut M&M?

That’s kinda racist lol
Bro I mean the shape
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2018, 08:22:18 AM »

I'mma back out of the game, just gonna focus on Encore atm.
Can Kamala endorse John Delaney?
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2018, 08:36:25 AM »

Donnelly is a nobody, I'd say Kamala would endorse Biden for a chance as VP
She would still have a chance at VP with Delaney
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2018, 08:37:17 AM »

I wonder what the turn will look like, also Clark makes sense, but would Kerry? Delaney seems like a joke I think i'd go with like Clark and some Representative
Oh, Delaney is no joke. I think you underestimate my power
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2018, 06:19:41 PM »

Big boost for Delaney?
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2018, 04:01:53 PM »

Random Number Generator:

Governor John Kasich: 42
President Donald Trump: 7

Rep. Joaquin Castro: 81
Rep. John Delaney: 10
Derek Jeter: 32
Senator Sherrod Brown: 20
Senator Kristen Gillibrand: 49
Former Vice-President Joe Biden: 53
Senator Elizabeth Warren: 13
Former First Lady Michelle Obama: 46
Former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton: 95
Senator Kristen Sinema: 87
Unfair! I barely have a chance anyway!
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2018, 08:00:37 AM »

I drop out and endorse John K. Delaney
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2018, 08:12:40 AM »

I didn’t win Iowa...should I stay in or drop out?
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2018, 08:48:42 AM »

I didn’t win Iowa...should I stay in or drop out?
Definitely should stay in
Okay I will. But I better get some momentum for coming in second
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2018, 07:58:22 PM »

New Endorsements for Michelle Obama

Matthew McConaughey  (D-CA)

McConaughey will be campaigning in California and Nevada

Senator Tammy Duckworth (D-IL)

Duckworth will be campaigning in Illinois, Nevada and South Carolina

Other Endorsements