Division-A 2020 Election Game (Signup, Rules and OOC Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:46:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Division-A 2020 Election Game (Signup, Rules and OOC Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Division-A 2020 Election Game (Signup, Rules and OOC Thread)  (Read 28531 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 11, 2018, 10:55:47 AM »

Can I have President Trump?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 11:17:03 AM »

No, it will be so yuuge!
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 12:59:11 PM »

Jeter Presidental announcement on March 8th 2019

Good afternoon Miami! now I am here to share something real special however it doesn’t have to do with anything with the Marlins nor anything to do with baseball. And no it isn’t anything tragic rather it something special. I am officially running for the Democratic nomination for president in 2020!!

Yeah that’s right you hear me!!  The last few years have horrible for Amercias imagine. President Trump has broken every single pledge to every decent American person.  This is a President than calls nazis and white supremacists fine people and calls people respectfully protesting police brutality SOBs!!!

This is a President who doesn’t act like a president and more like a communist Dictator!!!   This is a President who puts rich people over hard working middle class people and workers.   This president rather wants to look at fringe right wing news pieces than rather listening to any of his intelligence briefings and personalities.

This is a President who wants to take us back to the 19th century!!! I could go on and on but right there I will stop.

We won a big victory in November by taking back the House with great hard working progressive candidates
And we got out the Democrats who betrayed progressive values and voted with Trump most of the time.

I am proposing and pledging a progressive revolution that will not just take back the senate but the White House next year!!

I am running a campaign that we should of ran in 2016.  I am a proud progressive first and foremost.  I will fight for progressive values like a 15$ minimum wage, Ending all tax breaks to the super rich and make sure they pay their fair share. Universal health coverage for all Amercians, Fight for green energy, Go hard at Wall Street and make sure they stop gaining the system.   We will end the drone program and use that money we spend on that to help the environment and help us in space exploration. We will end all corporate money lobbying so that groups like the NRA,Goldman Sachs,Eill Lily and Pitfzer and Citizen United can’t buy and pay any politician for candidate and so much more.

Thank you for coming out today and please vote for me for a progressive future!!
Is he a sports dude too?

Yep. They're a Baseball Team (Miami Marlins) and he's the owner of them.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 08:51:13 PM »

Could we maybe start this as we wait for the next turn in the other game?
I would rather start this later after the 2012 game is fully over because I know many playing this game are playing 2012 too

I would prefer to start once the Convention in that Game has taken place (unless I'm the Dem Nominee), so only four players will be focusing on that game
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 09:18:39 AM »

Is everything up to the present day OTL and then if so, what's the rest of the TL to Now?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 01:17:17 PM »

Chelsea Clinton-Fighting for Change!

Hello America, If you don't know me, I'm Chelsea Clinton first Child of President Bill Clinton and Sec. Hillary Clinton, I am for everyone, Coal Miners, Collage Students, Liberals,Progressives,Moderates,Teachers,Conservatives,Minorities,African Americans, and lets make this a campaign for everyone!
Cheers

Okay, so we have Michelle Obama, and Chelsea Clinton? Why am I having flashbacks to 2008?

Obama v Clinton 2: Electric Boogaloo!
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 05:50:29 PM »

Imma rip u 2 shreds, m8!
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 10:36:18 PM »

I think everyone except Jaguar and New Tennessean Politician are done with the 2012 game now...so we probably can begin whenever you are ready.

Let's wait until the game ends
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2018, 08:19:23 PM »

Just talked to Transit on Discord. Is there any remaining interest for PO?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 06:12:37 AM »

Posting my Announcement speech in a few.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2018, 07:49:40 AM »

President Trump Announcement Speech in Tampa, Florida

"Thank you. Thank you! It's great to be out here with all of you, supporting me instead of being in Washington, in the Swamp. It's so corrupt, you wouldn't believe it.

The Liberal Media have been vicious. They have been absolutely vicious to us despite all the great things we did in the last year. We convinced North Korea to De-Nuclearize, destroyed ISIS, We left the Anti-American Paris Climate Agreement, and about that, the Establishment said it was all equal, they said that everyone was going to do the same but if you actually look at it, America was the main country doing it and we suffered because of it, that's something the Media would never tell you, We got out of the Disaster known as the Iran Nuclear Deal, and before I move on, the media said that Iran was going to follow the terms but they burnt the flags after we left, so I don't think they were going to hold up their end of the deal, but what do you think? (Crowd Chants Hell No and Boos) that's what I thought. Finally, were able to re-negotiate several Trade Deals and bring back millions of Jobs for the Working Class, jobs that President Obama said would never return during 2016.

For the last 2 years, America has been made Great but we can make it greater. We still need to Drain the Swamp. The Democrats failed at taking the Senate in 2018 but they took the House and they want to get rid of me truthfully badly. That Russia Investigation is practically dead by now. As I've been saying the whole time, it's a total witch Hunt! Now we the Establishment sending their "best" pick against us in Former Ohio Governor John Kasich, also known as Kasich the Basic or Basic Kasich. He only won his homestate in 2016 and he only won it by 11 points. That is not a Landslide.

I'm fighting for you and together, we can help Keep America Great.

Thank you! I will see all of you on the Campaign Trail!
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 07:23:38 PM »

Is everything like OTL? as in the Timeline of Events? and what of the Russia Collusion Investigation? What became of it?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 07:53:16 PM »

Is everything like OTL? as in the Timeline of Events? and what of the Russia Collusion Investigation? What became of it?
I will lay out a timeline and current cabinet but the Russian investigators locked up Paul Manafort but it is basically where it is now and Trump still hasn’t taken an interview with Mueller

alright
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2018, 08:15:15 PM »

I will lay out a timeline and current cabinet but the Russian investigators locked up Paul Manafort but it is basically where it is now and Trump still hasn’t taken an interview with Mueller

alright
If you get positive news I am going to let Trump have an interview

k

alright
If you get positive news I am going to let Trump have an interview

Maybe that should be negative instead? An interview with Mueller probably doesn't help Trump, especially during a campaign.

Not Necessarily. A positive and successful interview could mean great things for the Trump Campaign
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2018, 08:41:34 PM »

Now I have an idea for negative news. I still think just having an interview would be positive as it proves he has nothing to hide

I do agree. an Interview would help Trump in that way.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2018, 12:47:15 PM »

Trump is gonna cut Social Security spending by 15%

?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2018, 01:35:48 PM »

Trump said he'd make Social Security take up 14% of the budget IRL it takes up 25%

Actually, if you read it, You would see Trump is putting 10% of a cut Military Budget into Social Security, so it would likely go to 35%. Read closely please
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2018, 02:11:19 PM »

I got really confused why 22.5% of the budget was gonna be in Space Force

Now you know that it's from the percent of a cut Military Budget.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2018, 04:25:51 PM »

I want to play as Ted Cruz.

If I can't play as Ted Cruz, I will play as Bernie Sanders.

Sorry, Cruz Endorsed Trump. I just forgot to put in the speech
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2018, 04:37:24 PM »

1. EXPAND TITLE IX OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT TO INCLUDE LESBIANS, GAYS, AND TRANSEXUALS CITIZENS AND NOT ALLOW DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THEM BASED ON SEXUAL ORIENTATION

And Trump just lost the Religious Right, which arguably helped him win in 2016. OTL, I could never see Trump saying this due to the fact that this would cause his coalition to fall apart Tongue

In OTL, he was quite supportive of the LGBT community and despite that, the Religious Right voted for him. It really shows that if someone is their best choice, they'll choose them
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2018, 05:02:10 PM »

News for Turn One (I assigned them as they signed up for the game, I will change how I assign them each time):

John Delaney: 93
Derek Jeter: 24
Kamala Harris: 52
Sherrod Brown: 23
Kristen Gillibrand: 59
Joe Biden: 31
Elizabeth Warren: 26
Michelle Obama: 24
Chelsea Clinton: 51

Donald Trump: 63
John Kasich: 47

Is 90 up bad or good?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2018, 05:13:45 PM »

News for Turn One (I assigned them as they signed up for the game, I will change how I assign them each time):

John Delaney: 93
Derek Jeter: 24
Kamala Harris: 52
Sherrod Brown: 23
Kristen Gillibrand: 59
Joe Biden: 31
Elizabeth Warren: 26
Michelle Obama: 24
Chelsea Clinton: 51

Donald Trump: 63
John Kasich: 47

Is 90 up bad or good?
Good

below 10 is bad, above 90 is good

Ah
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2018, 06:00:09 PM »

I'm a Trumpist IRL so it's easy for me.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2018, 06:04:30 PM »

I prefer to refer to you people as "Trumpets"

Don't push it
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2018, 06:09:55 PM »

What's the O-TN mean? I know TN means Tennessee, also Terp how long is the next turn gonna encompass.

Other as in Other Political Affiliation
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies