David Hogg
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:59:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  David Hogg
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: David Hogg  (Read 13852 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2018, 11:43:38 AM »

Imagine being from a super rich school district and getting rejected by the University of Central Florida both before and after being in the national spotlight for a month and then becoming President of the United States in the 21st century. I'm sure it's just super popular this year because of their "National Championship" banner. This would require more than mere Marco Rubio-tier levels of whoring oneself out.

Twitter is a cancerous medium.

I thought you guys loved the poorly educated?
Getting rejected by UCF is worse than “poorly educated.”
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2018, 12:07:41 PM »

Imagine being from a super rich school district and getting rejected by the University of Central Florida both before and after being in the national spotlight for a month and then becoming President of the United States in the 21st century. I'm sure it's just super popular this year because of their "National Championship" banner. This would require more than mere Marco Rubio-tier levels of whoring oneself out.

He can always try for Broward Community College ot some bs online college hahaha
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2018, 12:29:26 PM »

He can always try for Broward Community College ot some bs online college hahaha
Or Tallahassee Community College (we’re #8!)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2018, 12:34:35 PM »
« Edited: March 27, 2018, 12:38:45 PM by Calthrina950 »

I have heard that Hogg has received a number of rejection letters. Do you know what other colleges have turned him down?
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2018, 12:48:05 PM »

I have heard that Hogg has received a number of rejection letters. Do you know what other colleges have turned him down?

University of Phoenix online campus

On a serious note judging by his bloated sense of self importance, he probably thought he’d get into Harvard, Yale, etc and epically failed
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2018, 01:00:23 PM »

On a serious note judging by his bloated sense of self importance, he probably thought he’d get into Harvard, Yale, etc and epically failed

Narcissism is his people's favourite past time, [b-word, except pronounced as two syllables to sound extra--well, you know]. His filthy mouth is only used to make up for an otherwise subpar capacity to articulate anything substantial. Slay queen!
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2018, 01:00:31 PM »

University of Phoenix's online campus? That is something. But I do agree with you about Hogg. I saw that interview of his, when he was dropping profanity left and right. I do think that he is arrogant, and that he's not the best person to be leading such a movement as this.
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2018, 01:01:48 PM »

Yelling is not charisma.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2018, 01:08:06 PM »

If you look at his Tweets that don't read something to the effect of "VOTE! WE ARE TEH FUTURE! #MARCH4OURLIVES" he's actually quite the typical Parkland rich kid.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2018, 01:10:44 PM »

University of Phoenix's online campus? That is something.

You are appallingly stupid.

Appallingly stupid? What is it with the people on here, insulting others routinely. Yet another post that I'm compelled to report. I was merely expressing my surprise over what this poster said.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2018, 01:14:51 PM »

If you look at his Tweets that don't read something to the effect of "VOTE! WE ARE TEH FUTURE! #MARCH4OURLIVES" he's actually quite the typical Parkland rich kid.

Given that you seem to be familiar with that community, what would you have to say about the students at Parkland High School? I have seen people comment on how the circumstances there, and the kinds of people, played a major factor in driving Nicholas Cruz to commit his dirty deed.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2018, 01:16:43 PM »

Given that you seem to be familiar with that community, what would you have to say about the students at Parkland High School? I have seen people comment on how the circumstances there, and the kinds of people, played a major factor in driving Nicholas Cruz to commit his dirty deed.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2018, 01:19:04 PM »

Oh jeez, I can't even remember it, that thread went on all day long. I posted my thoughts about it and was crucified.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2018, 01:21:27 PM »

Oh jeez, I can't even remember it, that thread went on all day long. I posted my thoughts about it and was crucified.

I understand. I've seen all the articles about students who don't necessarily toe the same platform that Hogg and his associates do, and they have for the most part been ignored. And even Hogg himself said that he was trying to speak for some students (i.e. minorities), whose views have also been overlooked. But I just don't think that Hogg, Kasky, and Gonzalez are the best representatives for this movement. They are arrogant, they are profane, and don't seem to be willing to work across the aisle to find bipartisan solutions to address this problem.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2018, 01:24:01 PM »

University of Phoenix's online campus? That is something.

You are appallingly stupid.

Appallingly stupid? What is it with the people on here, insulting others routinely. Yet another post that I'm compelled to report. I was merely expressing my surprise over what this poster said.
DI expends what little intellectual capital he has on his main hobby - bitching about the moderators about "teh trolls!" while simultaneously being an entirely unpleasant, aggressive, sad little dickbag to everyone else.

Gosh, you make me sound like someone you'd vote for.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #140 on: March 27, 2018, 01:38:20 PM »

Jesus Christ do any of you have a sense of humor? It’s a joke

IT'S A QUESTION
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #141 on: March 27, 2018, 01:41:46 PM »

Jesus Christ do any of you have a sense of humor? It’s a joke

IT'S A QUESTION

Ahhh this guy gets it!

The internet and real life are two different things. What it says on the internet doesn’t mean I’m gonna do it in real life. Oh and you’re not a cop are you?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #142 on: March 27, 2018, 01:45:28 PM »

...why did I open this thread?
kyc0705

« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2018, 01:48:46 PM »

I ask myself this question for every thread on this forum.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2018, 02:17:47 PM »

Oh come on now, Filuwaúrdjan.
You got exactly what you were looking for.
LOL.
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2018, 03:25:54 PM »

Jesus  every blue avatar is cancerous.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2018, 03:39:19 PM »

Jesus  every blue avatar is cancerous.

I would not say so. There are people on both sides of the ideological spectrum who have reprehensible views and behavior.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies