How do some liberals/Democrats protect themselves without a gun? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:13:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  How do some liberals/Democrats protect themselves without a gun? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do some liberals/Democrats protect themselves without a gun?  (Read 8153 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 17, 2018, 02:00:46 PM »

I melt the bones and flesh of anyone who threatens me using my galactic liberal brain.
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 12:22:42 PM »

And lastly, please tell us what experience you have with hunting that makes you qualified to make such a statement.

I'm not going to stick my foot into the pile of poop of an argument that is this thread, but I will point out that this is a horrible and lazy debate tactic you are using.

I have much more of a training and experience in wildlife biology and ecology than you have. I'm not going to shout down your opinions on conservation (which I am confident are grossly distorted) because you don't have a college degree in biology. So stop trying to invalidate people's opinions on gun control because they don't own a gun.
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 06:20:44 PM »

And lastly, please tell us what experience you have with hunting that makes you qualified to make such a statement.

I'm not going to stick my foot into the pile of poop of an argument that is this thread, but I will point out that this is a horrible and lazy debate tactic you are using.

I have much more of a training and experience in wildlife biology and ecology than you have. I'm not going to shout down your opinions on conservation (which I am confident are grossly distorted) because you don't have a college degree in biology. So stop trying to invalidate people's opinions on gun control because they don't own a gun.

that was mostly in response to him saying
You must be logged in to read this quote.

If they are gonna make a statement like that, they should certainly have some hunting knowledge/experience to back it. Otherwise it is completely justified to invalidate his argument.

It's an opinion lmao. You don't need to be an expert (or even have experience) on something to have an opinion, good lord.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies