CA-SEN, PPIC: Feinstein +26 in Primary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:02:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  CA-SEN, PPIC: Feinstein +26 in Primary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CA-SEN, PPIC: Feinstein +26 in Primary  (Read 1712 times)
sparkey

Political Matrix
E: 6.71, S: -7.30

« on: March 22, 2018, 12:24:46 PM »

Useless poll. Feinstein and de Leon aren't the only ones running and de Leon only is at 16% because he's winning some Republicans, which won't happen when people see the full list of candidates.

My thoughts exactly. A more useful poll would include the top 3 Dems and at least some Republicans, although admittedly it is difficult to extract candidates worth polling from the GOP field. What would you think of this list?:
  • Feinstein (D)
  • De Leon (D)
  • Hartson (D)
  • De La Fuente (R)
  • Cruz (R)
  • Eisner (NPP)
sparkey

Political Matrix
E: 6.71, S: -7.30

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 08:18:16 PM »

This would have been a good opportunity for the California Libertarian Party to put forward a credible candidate, so it's disappointing that nobody stepped forward except Reid. I wouldn't be surprised if the CA LP refuses to endorse or promote his candidacy, and he indeed seems to not be on their current (sadly small) candidate list.

Here is my summary of Reid's performance in a Presidential debate in 2015, for anybody interested in what kind of candidate Reid is:
Derrick Michael Reid. Showed up late to the debate and is crazy. NWO paranoia, thinks the CIA may have created ISIS, that sort of stuff. Unnatural body language.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies